Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? (4254 Views)

FREE Blog Commenting Sites With DA 10+ ( How To Build Backlinks For Free) / Free Blog Commenting Sites List / Blog Commenting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2019
any which way na way
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by damola1: 9:39am On Feb 07, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Interesting read

Google is gradually falling back to the old system of link building. That's true! You read it from me.

I once made an experiment where I bought 10 expired domain names with good DA and all were linked to a new product review blog for Amazon. It works perfectly, the blog was ranked on the first page, No. 3, in 72 hrs for the said items and it generate 1,057 organic views with 93 sales in a day (the first day).

Note: The mother domain wasn't new, so indexing was easy.

I'm sure no one would have thought that still works.

In SEO, you go against the norm, nothing is impossible! Blog commenting is just an experiment in the SEO lab. It works if you work it manually and not buying the links.

But, the problem is, many blogs with high DA are smarter, you won't be able to drop links in their comment box, so think for a better way.

How can I reach out to you?

I have a few team members that could do with mentor ship
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by wellfedwriter(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
If you're looking for writer to write blog content please send a pm.
I'll write help you write blog contents that'll inspire educate and teach your readers.
Send a pm now.
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by hassinho707(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2019
questechie:

And relying on such traffic would be suicidal for your site! undecided
Questechie, I greet sir
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 07, 2019
hassinho707:
Questechie, I greet sir
I hail you, sire! grin
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by shlokzara: 10:55am On Feb 07, 2019
Yes blog commenting is a good way to promote website or get a organic back link.
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by qtx(m): 11:15am On Feb 07, 2019
In those days, blog commenting was highly relevant. But now the relevance is reducing while things like great content, SSL, site load speed, mobile friendliness of blog, navi etc keep getting more and more relevant by the day based on Google's calibration.
for more details see http://talkinfotech.com
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
let build link together woth facebook Good day NL... Getting traffic is our major concinr that why me and some of my co blogger create a whatsapp group. where we share our link and help each other to post to our Facebook profile. join using this link https:///BA5U39JORB1LWbqIY1MDuF
or whatsapp 08120292591
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by hassinho707(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
I swear, I dey envy your site backlinks....
questechie:

I hail you, sire! grin
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by SEONaijaExpert: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2019
damola1:

How can I reach out to you?

I have a few team members that could do with mentor ship
We would talk via PMs

1 Like

Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by editorschoolnig: 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
It’s bad
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by hassinho707(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
Interesting read

Google is gradually falling back to the old system of link building. That's true! You read it from me.

I once made an experiment where I bought 10 expired domain names with good DA and all were linked to a new product review blog for Amazon. It works perfectly, the blog was ranked on the first page, No. 3, in 72 hrs for the said items and it generate 1,057 organic views with 93 sales in a day (the first day).

Note: The mother domain wasn't new, so indexing was easy.

I'm sure no one would have thought that still works.

In SEO, you go against the norm, nothing is impossible! Blog commenting is just an experiment in the SEO lab. It works if you work it manually and not buying the links.

But, the problem is, many blogs with high DA are smarter, you won't be able to drop links in their comment box, so think for a better way.
Bro, please contact me via call or WhatsApp
Re: Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? by Nobody: 4:31am On May 03, 2019
qtx:
In those days, blog commenting was highly relevant. But now the relevance is reducing while things like great content, SSL, site load speed, mobile friendliness of blog, navi etc keep getting more and more relevant by the day based on Google's calibration.
for more details see http://talkinfotech.com
Google is buggy right now! How we miss the good old days. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Obtain Interswitch Webpay / 6 Ways To Build A Valuable Blog Without Stress / Any Forum Name Like Nairaland In South Africa And Ghana?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.