Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Bypass Compulsory Registration On Any Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Bypass Compulsory Registration On Any Site (4297 Views)

Easy Way To Detect The Wordpress Theme On Any Site / Download HTML And Javascript For Visual Learners Free Ebook And Design Any Site / Drop Any Site You Designed, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Compulsory Registration On Any Site by owner(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
As i was Checking through Google Result to See How Popular my Site is, I came Across this Website,
This Website contain Username & Password to Login into Most Website on the Internet.
DO YOU WANT TO LOGIN OR CHECK ANY SITE AND YOU ARE BEING ASK TO REGISTER BT YOU DONT WANT TO?
I. Just Visit http://bugmenot.com
2. Enter any Site you want to get Login details for and click on the Button Get Logins.
3. It will bring Out Different Username and Password, NOTE: Always use the First or the One with higher percentage,
4. Visit the Site and login with the Details Provided,

NEWS:
Nairaland Login Available,
NaijaHotjobs Login Available,
All International Website Login available,

ADVICE TO WEBMASTER
I have ban all the Account i found on the Site from my Site,

(1) (Reply)

Will Google Adsense Accept My Hausa Blog / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https / How To Get A List Of Top Keywords For A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.