Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan (2072 Views)

Life In Germany: What Is It Like For Nigerians Who Migrated? / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 7:03am On Jan 06, 2019
Good morning House! For someone relocating to ibadan, what is it like, living in AMULOKO, in ona ara local government
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by heritage2009(m): 7:31am On Jan 06, 2019
That area is very far from Ibadan metropolis. about 40min drive. You have to put into consideration the distance to where u work. if its OK then you are good to go if not you need a rethink. thank me later
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 10:09am On Jan 06, 2019
heritage2009:
That area is very far from Ibadan metropolis. about 40min drive. You have to put into consideration the distance to where u work. if its OK then you are good to go if not you need a rethink. thank me later

How about starting a computer business center around that place?
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by ashatoda: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Where are you moving from? What is your purpose of moving there? Do you have any other alternative place to stay apart from there? Are you moving there cos you have relatives there? Can you do without electricity for probably 6 -7 hours in a day? Can you live on only using electricity in the night around 12 a.m to 5 a.m? Please answer these questions and probably I have given you a view of the area. You might want to ask how I know i live at ogbere kehinsi my church is at Tioya so ask anyone leading you to this area the distance to amuloko

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 7:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
ashatoda:
Where are you moving from? What is your purpose of moving there? Do you have any other alternative place to stay apart from there? Are you moving there cos you have relatives there? Can you do without electricity for probably 6 -7 hours in a day? Can you live on only using electricity in the night around 12 a.m to 5 a.m? Please answer these questions and probably I have given you a view of the area. You might want to ask how I know i live at ogbere kehinsi my church is at Tioya so ask anyone leading you to this area the distance to amuloko

I'm moving from Osun, the purpose is strictly for business, which is computer business center. I'm moving there because of cheap rent, and the chance to stay away from home. I need light for this business bro, I really do. What advice can you give?
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by Akeem1759(m): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sango, Challenge, UI, Ajibode or Bodija should be your target area, Amuloko is still developing very slowly, and the calibre of people at that end has few or nothing to do with Computer.

4 Likes

Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by Sankabson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amuloko power is not stable around that side. They’re connected to Olousogo.
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 1:49am On Jan 07, 2019
saxha:

In 2019?......

2 Likes

Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by heritage2009(m): 6:12am On Jan 07, 2019
saxha:

Yeah its a good idea. just do your market survey. find out how many computer centres are there and how they are thriving. Ensure u open ur business centre close to a school

1 Like

Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2019
heritage2009:

Yeah its a good idea. just do your market survey. find out how many computer centres are there and how they are thriving. Ensure u open ur business centre close to a school

Hmmmmm
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

In 2019?......
It's too old a thing?
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2019
saxha:

It's too old a thing?

Computer center is now a dinosaur...... An Umidigi A3 mobile phone, is simply like a mobile office..... Add apps on it, and business centre becomes a relic.......
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by azelab: 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
My brother listen very attentively , I would advise you to go a POS transaction business which I believe would really move very well at amuloko likewise you can combine the business with a computer centre but I doubt it if a computer business could triumph at amuloko because people of the place aren't the type that are interested in computer but if you can create awareness , I meant change their mentality through the advantages advantages of being a computer compliant and the benefit of it to human beings.

Meanwhile my brother you would need a standby generator.

2 Likes

Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by saxha: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
azelab:
My brother listen very attentively , I would advise you to go a POS transaction business which I believe would really move very well at amuloko likewise you can combine the business with a computer centre but I doubt it if a computer business could triumph at amuloko because people of the place aren't the type that are interested in computer but if you can create awareness , I meant change their mentality through the advantages advantages of being a computer compliant and the benefit of it to human beings.

Meanwhile my brother you would need a standby generator.

Thanks boss! I guess I'll have to go there and survey too...
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by generationz(f): 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Computer center is now a dinosaur...... An Umidigi A3 mobile phone, is simply like a mobile office..... Add apps on it, and business centre becomes a relic.......
please, how much is this phone and what are the specs
Re: What Is It Like, Living In Amuloko, Ibadan by Lexusgs430: 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
generationz:

please, how much is this phone and what are the specs

Umidigi A3 - N28,900 from Jumia..... Checkout umidigi thread on nairaland......

(1) (Reply)

The Best Areas To Live In Badagry / South African Vacation: Education Me Pls / Help!!!! I Got My Usa Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.