Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,950 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation (71589 Views)

Shell Graduate Program 2022 - Nigeria / Sahara Power Group Graduate Engineering Program 2018 Aptitude Test Invitation / Dangote Management Trainee Aptitude Test Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nauzystan:

I Swear, I hope so because I didn't see any difficulty in the test.
Yea. What course did you study?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 4:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
kemcity:
I got accepted too. GGI International Nigeria Ltd. Starting February 1st, 2019.
cool I also got called up to Dormanlong. can we chat up... I need some clarification from your own side.
Did GGI discuss anything like renumeration with you.?
did you get an offer letter. Please reply
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by kemcity: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
I got an offer letter from PETAN. The company didn't discuss remuneration with me.

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 5:54am On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks for the feedback...
I guess you have resumed there. Can you drop you number. It will be easier to contact you... Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2019
I think so, I was called today to resume in Port Harcourt by Monday, though I'm yet to receive the email,they send it would come by the end of the day, both PETAN and the company I was posted to
enambobo:
It's like invitations is in batches.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 11:57am On Feb 06, 2019
I have since resumed @Dormanlong but they said that any payments will be made by PETAN/SPDC .
This is my worry because they should have collected our bank details by now and even tell us how much to expect..

abeg who else is in my condition??

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2019
I think the issue of payment and bank details should be after the opening ceremony, I was told it would be on Tuesday
Blaezee:
I have since resumed @Dormanlong but they said that any payments will be made by PETAN/SPDC .
This is my worry because they should have collected our bank details by now and even tell us how much to expect..

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 3:22pm On Feb 06, 2019
okay.... I hope so.
But today is Wednesday... abi you are referring to next week Tuesday.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 4:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
enambobo:

Yea. What course did you study?

Electrical Engineering (Electronics Option)
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 4:31pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ishioma97:
I think so, I was called today to resume in Port Harcourt by Monday, though I'm yet to receive the email,they send it would come by the end of the day, both PETAN and the company I was posted to

Wow congratulations. Meaning I shouldn't stop hoping for a call up.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Blaezee:

Lol, they will pay you. Payments cannot be less than 100k though. Congratulations to y'all. I'd get my offer letter in Jesus name Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Bb2018: 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ishioma97:

Congratulations, what company were you posted to
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 6:42pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yeah, I mean the Tuesday, next week.
Blaezee:
okay.... I hope so.

But today is Wednesday... abi you are referring to next week Tuesday.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 6:44pm On Feb 06, 2019
Yeah, I think you should, hope and pray, what's yours can't pass you by, nevertheless, this is not the ultimate,
there are better opportunities out there. Cheers!
Nauzystan:

Wow congratulations. Meaning I shouldn't stop hoping for a call up.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2019
Laser engineering and consultancy services
Bb2018:

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 6:46pm On Feb 06, 2019
And thank you
Bb2018:

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by enambobo(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2019
Ishioma97:
Wow! Congrats. What course?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Geology
enambobo:

Wow! Congrats. What course?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Ishioma97: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2019
Thanks
Ishioma97:
Geology

2 Likes

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 6:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello guys. Today is the SPDC /PETAN internship welcome ceremony @ PH. Please those who will be going should please give us feedback with respect to detail of activities and information that concerns all of us..
Biko....
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by thalpy(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2019
Any feedback from those that attended please? Including companies that haven't resumed?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Blaezee: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2019
my dear... I have been scouting for information from those that went for the induction ceremony.
no info yet. although I was contacted by Mr. Cyprian of PETAN to send account details through the HR at my place of internship.
However I don't know how much to expect at the end of the month.
I just hope it is worth it cos the work I am doing here in the company is much.

1 Like

Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Wisedoubra: 10:50am On Feb 20, 2019
Which work are u doing?.. You will be paid 120k at d end of every month
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Wisedoubra: 10:52am On Feb 20, 2019
Those that are not on the whatsapp group of this years beneficiaries should message me on whatsapp with this number 08160327927..so we can add u up
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 11:35pm On Mar 15, 2019
My God, how did I not get into this program?? cry It is well
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by epaulo: 10:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please I need past questions on the petan graduate internship programme, to help me prepare for this year's test... Thanks
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by osiawa(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2019
epaulo:
Please I need past questions on the petan graduate internship programme, to help me prepare for this year's test... Thanks

How did you apply?
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by epaulo: 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2019
osiawa:

How did you apply?
they have not started, just want keep everything handy
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by osiawa(m): 9:22am On Jun 17, 2019
epaulo:
they have not started, just want keep everything handy
Alright thanks.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by thalpy(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2019
Does it come up every year and those that participated last previously any hope of retainment or its just 1year and go home ? Any idea please.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by thalpy(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2019
Does it come up every year and those that participated previously any hope of retainment or its just 1year and go home ? Any idea please.
Re: Shell Graduate Internship Online Test Invitation by Nauzystan(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
thalpy:
Does it come up every year and those that participated previously any hope of retainment or its just 1year and go home ? Any idea please.

I'd really appreciate an answer to this question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / Enlisting In The Nigerian Police Force As A Graduate. / Oil/Gas Companies in Naija and their Career Websites!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.