Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic (39415 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Cutefergieee: 11:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Nice one. Upload it on twitter and tag him... Let's see if he can take notice of ya..

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by geeboy: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2019
WOW!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked very nice.

email may be u can handle a job for me
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by shevy878: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2019
we hv only 1zlatan & dt is Zlatan Ibile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by SirLakes: 11:36am On Jan 06, 2019
See Talent 100% ✔✔

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by micflo28(m): 11:38am On Jan 06, 2019
This is flawless. I know you put alot of effort into this. My advise to you is this, this is election period, pick your favorite candidates, draw them this flawlessly and exhibit at their campaign venues and party head offices. I bet you will be greatly empowered to do more. God bless your hussle

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Preciousgirl(f): 11:39am On Jan 06, 2019
Do the same for buhari

Anyway check my signature
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 11:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Barywhyte:

Bro, better put your email address or some contact on that picture. Your name alone isn't enough.

Thank you for the insight.

Phone Number: 08066463938
IG: @Kalejaye_O_T
Twitter: @Kalejaye_O_T
Email: tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Pesb(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2019
Wow.....good job bro.

May God open doors of connections and favour for you in Jesus Name....

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Just2endowed2(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
nigerian government are mad, very mad. So we get this kind talent for this country. God will bless you bro

LOL, it's the quota system and federal character that kick him out from government seeing his talent. He has to strive by himself and crack in into making it.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by akinszz: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

get yourself a website and sell your product.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Uglymind: 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

Impressive

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by adidison(m): 11:53am On Jan 06, 2019
Wow! That's very good! Well done!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by fimi: 11:56am On Jan 06, 2019
and one idiot said youths are lazy....thumbs up bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by sommyboi(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2019
This looks more Zlatan than Zlatan himself. Great job bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
bluefilm:
Unfortunately, Zlatan is not on nairaland to fully appreciate this wonderful piece of art.

Who said I am not? angry

I am Zlatan! cool

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by tussmal(m): 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
I just shared this picture with him now.

You can follow me on Twitter to see fans reaction and possibly good favour from it.

I wish you well and myself in 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by 1stpikin(f): 12:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
I'm speechless bruh. This is incredible.. May God bless the work of your hand far beyound your imagination... Abeg tag the movich guy biko.. You never know who God would use to change your story in a jiffy

Do it while He's still alive.

I belive in you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by igwefivestar(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

u did a wonderful job, keep it up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Crossbow(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is witchcraft..

Nice drawing sir!

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by ololade5597: 12:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please is he the singer of oh my lordi

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
sparog:
This is awesome

Thumbs up bro

Thank you so much
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
amalab30:
Ooni ya were o. Amen!

LOL, àmín. And you too. God bless

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Deathstroke00:
Raw and pure talent at its peak.

One of the best I have ever seen. You will do better and also be the best in what u do

Keep it up sir, you are the best

Thank you for your words. I appreciate it.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by victorazyvictor(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

This is unbelievable!

Inbox me your number via this e-mail add: victorazy@yahoo. com.....got fish for u.

(Quote me here when done) tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tnicemario:
awesome job i will like to patronize u DM me ur number

Thank you. You can reach me on 08066463938
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
soldadoe:
I hope zlatan seee this! Nice piece of work bro! Excellento!!!!

I hope so too.. Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
isiuzo:
U deserve some accolades

Thank you.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by NiggasInParis: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Electdbahdguy:
Send Zlatan this image via Instagram. I bet you he go reward you very well.

Meanwhile don't go there as a beggar. Go as a fan and I bet you dude go wire you pass 5million Naira!!!

Correct. Also add other Pictures off the process, tools you use and how you were doing it ..Something like behind by the scenes

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Promise47(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
guy u be blast pls add me for what's app u get talent ooo 09039056134 I beg u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by propsvila: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

What are your thoughts?

You are so talented, I want to feature you on Propsvilla TV.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Go to twitter or instagram and tag him..... Tell people to retweet.... Nice work......God help you bro

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.