Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic (39356 Views)

A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Olakunle Churchill / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Senator Binta Masi / A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by teemie(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

Haha, you can actually develop the skill. I am self taught as well
You go teach me? See my whatsapp number 08106008919
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
emperorblog21:
DRAW OLAMIDE AND HIS FAMILY SEND THE PICTURE TO HIM. DRAW SOMANY ARTIST TAG YHEM ON IG

MHEN U WILL BE REWARDED

Thank you, I will give it a thought
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
mikecino:
Abeg how much will it cost me to have a drawing like this.

Kindly reach me on 08066463938 or tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com for enquiries.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
helinues:

Good art work. May God bless your hustle bro

Thank you. Amen to your prayers, God bless you too.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
MariaLavina:
Kindly share and post this till it get to zlatan.

Let's help a brother smiley

Thank you so much. Blessings
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
abiaumo:
Chai! See as better talent dey waste like odd.

Talent no dey waste o... We dey utilise am wella

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
Melison:
I will make sure it gets to ibra

Thank you
Adegokenath:
Pls draw Bihari now

Haha, why?
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Abcruz(m): 1:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lucid1:
Life's so unfair, it blesses some with exceptional talents and leaves the rest to marvel in awe.
cry

This is an awesome work. WoW

There is no one on earth, created by God without a talent. It only remains dormant because of ignorance and excuses. Find yours, cultivate it and the earth shall stand in awe of you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Viking007:
Please watermark it very well before someone else will claim your awesome work. Post on IG, Twitter and Facebook. I'm 100% sure Zlatan would love this.

Thank you for the insight.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
micimmortal01:
Nice job...me respect u pass buhari because u r talented. But u for draw Cr7 or messi na

Haha, no wahala. Someday
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2019
Barbieperry:
If your on twitter ask for a retweet till it gets to him
I bet u,u will go far

Thank you, I will do that again.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by HALBRIZZ(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
You're a star with talent meant to amaze the world. Yes u can sell some of your works on eBay, Amazon and others and earn more.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Viking007(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

You are welcome. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
micflo28:
This is flawless. I know you put alot of effort into this. My advise to you is this, this is election period, pick your favorite candidates, draw them this flawlessly and exhibit at their campaign venues and party head offices. I bet you will be greatly empowered to do more. God bless your hussle

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by peetay(m): 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Well done man. You will definitely go places.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pesb:
Wow.....good job bro.

May God open doors of connections and favour for you in Jesus Name....

Thank you. Amen to your prayers, God bless you.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
akinszz:
get yourself a website and sell your product.

Thank you for the insight
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Viking007(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

Kindly reach me on 08066463938 or tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com for enquiries.
Add this to your first post on front page & on the picture too.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by sahm4u2nv(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Brilliant!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
tussmal:
I just shared this picture with him now.

You can follow me on Twitter to see fans reaction and possibly good favour from it.

I wish you well and myself in 2019.

Thank you, I wish you a prosperous year. Btw, what's is your twitter handle? Mine is @Kalejaye_O_T
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
1stpikin:
I'm speechless bruh. This is incredible.. May God bless the work of your hand far beyound your imagination... Abeg tag the movich guy biko.. You never know who God would use to change your story in a jiffy

Do it while He's still alive.

Thank you for the insight. Amen to your prayers, God bless you too.

I belive in you
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
1stpikin:
I'm speechless bruh. This is incredible.. May God bless the work of your hand far beyound your imagination... Abeg tag the movich guy biko.. You never know who God would use to change your story in a jiffy

Do it while He's still alive.

I belive in you

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
victorazyvictor:

This is unbelievable!

Inbox me your number via this e-mail add: victorazy@yahoo. com.....got fish for u.

(Quote me here when done) tnx

Thank you. I will write you in no time
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Barywhyte(m): 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:

Phone Number: 08066463938
IG: @Kalejaye_O_T
Twitter: @Kalejaye_O_T
Email: tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com

I just checked out your site. What an amazing work you are doing. Your going places man! Will b in touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
propsvila:

You are so talented, I want to feature you on Propsvilla TV.

Thank you so much. I will appreciate the feature. For any information, kindly reach me on tosinkalejaye92@gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by BigNeek(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

I think you could follow him on Instagram or Twitter and send to him. He might appreciate your work and that might open new doors for you.
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Slimszy: 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
IamPlato:
All Of Una just De Shout Keep It Up. Una no Fit Tell Am To Send Him Account Number Abi undecided

Haha, Mr Plato tell them o
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Goalnaldo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Iam posting it right away on twitter!!!
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Rozaytee: 1:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Slimszy:
Greetings everyone, my name is Kalejaye O. Tosin, a Nigerian Photo-realistic artist.

Here is my drawing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic made with Graphite and Charcoal pencil on Paper.

What are your thoughts?

wow this is awesome... Good work u will go places
Re: A Nairalander's Photo-realistic Drawing Of Zlatan Ibrahimovic by Bar1941(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
amalab30:
Ooni ya were o. Amen!

Aya were toba mayo owo ooo, oluya ni now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Waris Kareem And Tsai Ing-wen, Taiwanese President To Meet / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.