Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,431 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ (24933 Views)

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me / Can One Be Punished In A Work Place Without, Giving Code Of Conduct? / Two Senior Nigerian Lawyers Punished, SAN Title Removed (2) (3) (4)

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by PapalsBull(m): 1:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vizzy4u:
How can Apc members use umbrella during election say sun too much, make em kuku use their broom na?
How can pdp members use broom to sweep their house anytime its dirty... Dem for kukuma use ☔ umbrella na.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:
Apple is just waiting for them to sack the guy so they can employ him.

If the guy is smart, he should just resign and then apply at Apple.
Companies like Apple dont give job on basis of emotions.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by LxgIncrediboy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

LMAO.... Who will hire them? Tim cook?! Boy sit down!!!
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by PapalsBull(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

for a story that generated this,amount of publicity, the right thing for huawei to have done would have been to verbally or subtly reprimand them and not this publicity mess.
Apple would not employ them because they are the best at what they do....not sir.

They will because they want to get back at huawei.

you are so daft and naive that you know no frigging thing about corporate politics.
Proudlyngwa, it is one person (staff) that was punish.

(Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’)
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Lastanza: 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
Alexandro15:
This is so unfair na. They have the right to use the product of their choice.
Did you read the post?
He used iPhone to tweet from the official handle of Huawei. IPhone being the product of a rival company.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by erico2k2(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

which Employ,Apple wey lose money due to decline in sales, the are going down as we speak, if you watch teh new years day report on CNN you will agree.

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by SirLakes: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
XVIER:
I'm sure the inventors of Huawei are not using their phones.

Are you telling me Adenuga is using GLO?

Hypocrites everywhere.

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Ayobami7(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by bigdot1759(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

do u tink Apple can accept same?
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by shachris02: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
bigdot1759:
do u tink Apple can accept same?

No, doesn't mean they can't use it against Huawei.

Business, like politics is a dirty game. Forget what you read on the surface.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by StJasper(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
XVIER:

Hypocrites everywhere.

I understand why u remain where u are::: at the bottom.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by bigdot1759(m): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lastanza:

Did you read the post?
He used iPhone to tweet from the official handle of Huawei. IPhone being the product of a rival company.
Apple won't wait b4 firing such staff if dat kind tins happened
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by XVIER(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
StJasper:

I understand why u remain where u are::: at the bottom.
you being at the peak, now tell me who knows you?
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by XVIER(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
Newboss:

If you handle some Huawei phone eh, you'll never desire an iPhone again grin

They just need to get their own OS grin
bro iPhone is the ultimate, you can't compare iphone X series to any phone (aside customized phones)

Android OS is an error no doubts. grin

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by IsaAbubakar: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
PapalsBull:

How can pdp members use broom to sweep their house anytime its dirty... Dem for kukuma use ☔ umbrella na.
Stop talking Nonsense
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
PapalsBull:

Proudlyngwa, it is one person (staff) that was punish.

(Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’)

How does this concern me, I can't remember commenting on this thread.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by kingsley55(m): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
ajalawole:
chai....... please I need help on where I can get a free hearing aid.

PM me
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by marvin906(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
XVIER:
bro iPhone is the ultimate, you can't compare iphone X series to any phone (aside customized phones)

Android OS is an error no doubts. grin

if you say iPhone is the ultimate then my guy you never go far..
go and check these phones, Huawei, Google pixel, xiaomi, probably Nexus..

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Coolgent(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
XVIER:

Hypocrites everywhere.
And INNNOSON is using Mercese Benz and Prados grin

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by XVIER(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
Coolgent:
And INNNOSON is using Mercese Benz and Prados grin
gringringrin seriously

Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by CioAngels(f): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Huawei, i have Y541 with battery that drains within 30minutes since i bought at Slot stand.
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by Kamxin(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2019
CioAngels:
Huawei, i have Y541 with battery that drains within 30minutes since i bought at Slot stand.
how much did you paid for it
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by kingsley55(m): 12:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
ajalawole:

Email me your number : nattykingsAtYahoo
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by ajalawole(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
kingsley55:

Email me your number : nattykingsAtYahoo
can we do that on WhatsApp sir
Re: Huawei Staff Punished After Official Tweet Posted ‘via Iphone’ by kingsley55(m): 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
ajalawole:

The Starkey Hearing Foundation, a leading U.S based non-governmental organization in the field of Ear and Hearing Care will be in Nigeria to provide Ear and Hearing care services to Nigerians with Hearing challenges from 7th - 11thMay 2019. This includes the provision of free hearing aids and aftercare services for already fitted patients. The mission will be holding on the 7th and 8th of May at Michael Okpara Square, Enugu and on 10th and 11th May at the Calabar Municipality, Calabar, Cross Rivers State.

Those interested can contact 08067613481, 07084047856, 09064421566, 08151863072

Please forward to those that can benefit.

AIT Staff Threaten Suicide Because Of Hunger / The Only Female Keke Driver In Awka, Anambra State Pictured / Help Union Bank Unjustly Terminated My Appointment!