Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth (31758 Views)

My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / 100% Vegetative Result Oriented Ayush Premium Products / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by olatorich(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
did you read the post at all?
Racoon:
Only God Almighty can do this-Praise the Lord. smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by nanceeleecious(f): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote author=soberdrunk post=74502137]Some men don't have conscience!!! I refuse to end up in the same hellfire with some of these animals.......
So u know your destination already lol
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Originalsly: 2:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
dominique:
Whoever got her pregnant must be a necrophile. Sick people full this world sha

But these oyinbo people are trying, how can you put someone on life support for 10 years and more? I doubt if the average Nigerian will have that kind of patience even if they have the funds and facilities at their disposal.

Is all about the money..... the person has good health insurance .... the health insurance will be paying the facility thousands per month.... her guardian more likely will be receiving money from the FG/State for having a disabled dependant....is all about the Benjamins money....so why would the facility or her guardian allow her to die?

@ topic....nothing new. Most likely is one of the attentands who's supposed to be taking care of her..... free sex.....sickos everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Yohh: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
dominique:

But these oyinbo people are trying, how can you put someone on life support for 10 years and more? I doubt if the average Nigerian will have that kind of patience even if they have the funds and facilities at their disposal.
Even if we have d patience, we don't have d NEPA

1 Like

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Chizuru01(m): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
dominique:

Please, My Cousin Donald95 a nairalander was banned till 29 January. Please, Unban him. please please please
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by deepwater(f): 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
bravehost4u:
That last paragraph is disturbing

You read it the other way round.
The last paragraph is not part of the story.
The OP inputted it.

1 Like

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by kennybliss: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
It can only be God!
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by mrMeen(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Some men don't have conscience!!! I refuse to end up in the same hellfire with some of these animals....... angry
don't worry even hell fire get levels.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by AmazingELixir: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
Some men don't have conscience!!! I refuse to end up in the same hellfire with some of these animals....... angry

angry

At least you've recognised where your end game will be...hellfire!
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Chukazu: 2:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Women are super human!
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Praktikals(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
7figuresalary:
That's the more reason we have to send the lifeless Jihadist back to Daura/Sudan.. undecided undecided
Can you continue this till 2023?
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by fasho01(m): 2:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
skarlett:
No pictures?

Adonbelivit undecided

"While federal and state privacy laws prohibit us from publicly discussing a patient's health or case, Hacienda has and will continue to co-operate fully with law enforcement and all the relevant regulatory agencies regarding this matter," Hacienda said in its statement.

Disclosing her name alone is prohibited let alone her pictures especially in the current state that she is in
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by fasho01(m): 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Saw this news earlier and it had me cringe with fear.

Well, for people to come out openly to claim non-offensive pedophile while one even went further to claim he's necropholic then this isn't much of a shock to me

I hope the culprit/culprits get caught and dealt with severely
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by spawnx: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Reminds me of the movie "Kill Bill".
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by goslowgoslow(m): 3:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
7figuresalary:
That's the more reason we have to send the lifeless Jihadist back to Daura/Sudan.. undecided undecided
Always make sure your comment relates to the post. Stop spewing rubbish.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Ikpongiton: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
atleast ,somebody has made her a mother and the man need to be celebrated.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by bazooka1: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
This reminds of the 2001 movie, Kill Bill.
Wierdos paid hospital assistants 100 bucks to have sex with patients. Never knew it happens in real life.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by dominique(f): 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
skarlett:
No pictures?

Adonbelivit undecided

The hospital wants to keep her identity private undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Who have sex with a vegetable? some men are heartless.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Vincad: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ikpongiton:
atleast ,somebody has made her a mother and the man need to be celebrated.

Oya clap for yourself. We have noticed you.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
goslowgoslow:

Always make sure your comment relates to the post. Stop spewing rubbish.
How is my comment not related to the post?? undecided undecided
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by bravehost4u(m): 3:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
deepwater:

You read it the other way round.
The last paragraph is not part of the story.
The OP inputted it.

Thanks for the clarification cos I was disturbed. Now I am wondering the essence of that last paragraph.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Ningi2020(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:
See them, praise the lord ke or praise the party ni
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
dominique:

The hospital wants to keep her identity private undecided

Who says it has to be of the patient?
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
dominique:

It's strange right?

That's a society where human life is valued, not Nigeria where people are slaughtered everyday.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by tete7000(m): 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
soberdrunk:

So you want a different hell fire or you want none at all. This your grammar, ayam not understanding.
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow undecided ALL the ppl that were in charge of her care should be fired smh
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by 1Sharon(f): 5:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Someone has a very weird fetish............ And who was/is paying to keep her alive privately?

I don't think this is about fetish. This is opportunistic
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by CAPSLOCKED: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vincad:

For those that protect rapists, "She should have dressed better, she was flirting so she was asking for it", what will you say about this one?

Source : CBC News

THE PERSON WHO RAPES A WOMAN IN COMA IS WORSE THAN THE WORST EVIL.
GOD FORBID!!
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by crafteck(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Racoon:

Goat
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by Ikpongiton: 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Vincad:

Oya clap for yourself. We have noticed you.
if you follow that child progress,he can grow to become the world greatest
Re: Woman In Vegetative State For The Past 10 Years Gives Birth by generalissimo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
soberdrunk:
File an appeal to be transferred to another wing in the Hell when the time comes. You no bad reach na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unpaid Doctor (House Officer) Collapses In Rivers After 72-Hour Duty (Photo) / Aliyu Jauro: Owners Of Faulty Vehicles, Generators To Face Jail Term / Asthmatic Patient Escapes Death In Port-Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.