Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault (28879 Views)

Nigerians React To Police Assault On Viktoh / Viktoh Shares Suicidal Post: “I Just Want To Leave” / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by jobaxe(m): 5:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
sorry sha.. but oga viktoh no dey use your eye trend na. just dey press am with hot water.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by enemyofprogress: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
What did he did to them?

Is they fighted bcoz is girl is it from them a dey is removing croth and the it is nakeding in the boy bcoz of girls... So dey is it still fighting and is nakeding
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by opomulero101(m): 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
beamtopola:
Oh! Poor boy. No body to call to no body to help. He s just alone because him never make am. The world will hear of you soon. Keep hustling bro. Even olamide cannot event call this poor boy to say sorry. This world is a very wicked world.
How are u sure olamide didn't call,well maybe u are Viktoh P.A sha. grin
beamtopola:
Oh! Poor boy. No body to call to no body to help. He s just alone because him never make am. The world will hear of you soon. Keep hustling bro. Even olamide cannot event call this poor boy to say sorry. This world is a very wicked world.
How are u sure olamide didn't call,well maybe u are Viktoh P.A sha.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by ofiko123(m): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eyah..
Pele..
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by bizhop01: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Next time he won't insult nigeria police again.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by sule944: 6:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
GOFRONT:
But wetin he do??
they had turned to Chinese people
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Offpoint: 8:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
Who can buy me card here am serious
I will, only if you're single.
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 8:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

ur lucky am single but am not a virgin
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

ur lucky am single but and u
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Diso60090:

EFCC appointment card?
recjarge card
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
johnmba:

Guys beware
GIRLS SOOO BEWARE OF THIS PERSON LOL!!
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 8:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

grin
OK lol!?
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Offpoint: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
ur lucky am single but and u
I'm single, are you ready to mingle? and how do i get the card across to you?
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Denikayan: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Benin people finally get am

He better contact me so I give him list of materials to do sacrifice and where to put it
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
Who can buy me card here am serious
You are on a long tin
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
ur lucky am single but am not a virgin
Shuu..who be dis ones
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
Shuu..who be dis ones
is myself
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

is late if u can go outside and buy this is my number
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
You are on a long tin
which long tin
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Offpoint: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
is late if u can go outside and buy this is my number
Who still buy recharge from recharge vendor in this era? where's your number?

you didn't answer my last question though
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
which long tin
You know the story
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

yes am ready
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
is myself
Ok..welcum enn
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
Ok..welcum enn
ok u too so wassup
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
ok u too so wassup
I dey one corner
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:

I know you're capable of getting yourself a new phone, I'm gonna whatsapp you.
nope qm just a student plz I can't receive ur messages without data u know
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Cately(f): 9:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
dilodavid:
I dey one corner
OK just chilling I noo
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Offpoint: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
nope qm just a student plz I can't receive ur messages without data u know
Yeah, got that... ya last seen yesterday. hope you've seen... d Lil token.

which data ya using on NL?
Re: Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cately:
OK just chilling I noo
Yea, no dull moment..U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Alex Stuns In Off Shoulder Tight Gown (photos) / Indaboski: Prophet Odumeje To Feature Flavour, Phyno In New Song (video) / D'banj Reveals Why He Is Still Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.