Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes (1167 Views)

LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Abia1stboy: 12:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
AUDIO: The only way #Nigeria can change is for everybody to be killed, says Amaechi | TheCable https:///wPLWPGcRaA https:///R2GfTBT0qH

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1081875245378781184?s=19

Lalasticlala

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by oyin44: 12:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
The audio tape was about 2014/2015 election against Johnathan not against buhari..go and listen to it before jumping into conclusion... in this Hate torn country of ours.Nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by SalamRushdie: 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
lol

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
we will start by stabbing his big stomach full with shit then move to his family, then March to aso rock, rekill the lifeless old man

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by jlinkd78(m): 12:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi's loquacious tendency no doubt is his greatest undoing. Let's see how he defends this one.

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by abokibuhari: 12:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
Make we see how he go handle this one, I only pity for am small

BeremX una people pursue me from here with unlimited bans

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by magoo10(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
A vote for buhari is a vote to kill Nigerians
Apc change is a scam

2 Likes

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by iammo(m): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
No point rushing we shall all die one day and everyones tape would be played in front of everyone. all this hypocrite pdp miscreant should campaign like reasonable people or end up comming third after sowore
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Beremx(f): 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is a serious something....

Unfortunately, no action will be taken against Amaechi. They know he spoke the truth and taking any action against him is too late.

1 Like

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Gandollar(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
oyin44:
grin grin
Oyin44 are you see what I'm saw? The killings have actually started. Go and check the records. It has started. NIGERIANS be wise and send this slowpoke back to daura next month.
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by DMerciful(m): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi talks too much ...He will have to do damage control now.. yeye dey smell
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
After hearing this, zombies will still go ahead and vote Buhari for second term. They are so daft and deft ear that they don't reason well anymore. They've sacrifice their conscience just to stay relevant in politics.

I Pity Afonja the most.
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by dunkem21(m): 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
cheesy
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Gandollar(f): 12:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
A vote for buhari is a vote to kill Nigerians
Apc change is a scam
Amaechi just confessed to the killings of numerous Rivers sons and daughters. Another election is around the corner and his killer sqaud are now in the trenches positioned and waiting for orders.

Sillymarin is peeping. Too stunned to defend this.

I'm getting life insurance ASAP

2 Likes

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Beremx:
This is a serious something....

Unfortunately, no action will be taken against Amaechi. They know he spoke the truth and taking any action against him is too late.

madam I am tempted to blast you, but I will keep cool... the insults you gave me way back 2014 is still here because I was against your formal evil party. here she is writing like she care about Nigeria and claiming patriotic.... beremx don't vex me please

2 Likes

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by orion7: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apc supporters and violence

akpabio is somewhere threatening Warsaw will see war

ameachi is planning to kill Nigerians

tinubu' s order is kill anyone hoisting pdp banner on bill boards

apc supporters 're everywhere saying baga sokoto katsina 're peaceful. yet they won't relocate thier mothers there.

Apc is a useless party filled with blood thirsty curropt babaringa wearing vampires
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by magoo10(m): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2019
Gandollar:
Amaechi just confessed to the killings of numerous Rivers sons and daughters. Another election is around the corner and his killer sqaud are now in the trenches positioned and waiting for orders.
desperate times ahead for these monsters, Nigerians must be on their guards.

2 Likes

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Okeytus(m): 1:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
I now understand what Buhari and APC meant by taking Nigerians to the Next level of change. Godforbid!
Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by Beremx(f): 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

madam I am tempted to blast you, but I will keep cool... the insults you gave me way back 2014 is still here because I was against your formal evil party. here she is writing like she care about Nigeria and claiming patriotic.... beremx don't vex me please
Today is 6th of January. Abeg no fight me o! Forget all that has happened in the past and let's work together to kick Buhari back to Daura. grin cheesy

One love wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cable Newspaper Reports on Amaechi Tapes by dunkem21(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

madam I am tempted to blast you, but I will keep cool... the insults you gave me way back 2014 is still here because I was against you your formal evil party. here she is writing like she care about Nigeria and claiming patriotic.... beremx don't vex me please

You know, sometimes I feel like blasting her real good but somehow somehow I still leave her because I sold the wailers form to her amidst wide protests.

Even till date, beremx is a hypocrite because it is not the same strength, abuse, vituperations that she used on GEJ and supporters that she is extending to Buhari and Buharists.

Of course, I don't blame her because she knows the kind of people she worked with before and know very well that her criticisms can land her in JAIL!

(1) (Reply)

And Someone Said Atiku Won't Get 15% In Ogun State / Ijaw Youths Blow Hot Over Gold Mining In North, Demand Constitution Amendment / Finally, Buhari Reveals When Portfolios Will Be Assigned To Minsters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.