Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes (3257 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / You Have Failed – Peter Obi Slams Amaechi Over Igbos Can’t Succeed Buhari Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by basilo10I: 1:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
It’s only a greedy man that supports a world renowned failure because of momentary gains. I have known Amaechi from day one and greed has separated him from every one he was once close to. The leaked tape says all. #AmaechiTapes

https://twitter.com/NyesomWlKE/status/1081876854838046721?s=19

Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by mightyhazell: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chai,end of amaechi..

Reno finally killed this man career..

19 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by alsudan: 1:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amethief the Lizard of Ubimas own is finished politically, and Wike the Wicked is really cashing in.

If you are a Judas like Amaechi supporting the dullard for religious or monetary gains, just know your end will be worse.

Buhari "world renowned failure". Wike too Wicked. Lol.

19 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by DrGoodman: 1:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
This is hotttt grin

The only time it's fair to kick a man who's down.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Vickym1(f): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Chai.. Amaechi ur village people don finally locate u cheesy Goodluck as u trend in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
wike should shut up, is not as if he's any better. He ventured into politics for momentary gains too. I have never see any selfless politician in Nigeria. He should focus more on looting rivers state while it last sad angry

may sense fall on all of you quoting me, both man are criminals and don't care about your existence, is like pot calling kettle black, and ye zombies are there defending looters. Shame on you all
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019

16 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Racoon(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
ALCOHOLKILLS:
wike should shut up, is not as if he's any better. He ventured into politics for momentary gains too. I have never see any selfless politician in Nigeria. He should focus more on looting rivers state while it last sad angry
[/s]

9 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Kundagarten: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
After the dust settles, I doubt Amaechi would be able to win council election in Rivers. This is the end of the lizard of Ubima.

11 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by kunleweb: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
Amaechi will even argue with hinself if he's alone.what an.unstable being

7 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by magoo10(m): 1:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
99% of those supporting buhari know that he is a failure but for greed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
sad

I pity all the people above me. Gullible People.

First of Gov. Nyesom Wike would not outrightly tweet something like that from the official Twitter account of the governor.

Are y'all so daft to see that's a Photoshop attempt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by MrSix: 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wike just wanna make Amaechi to drink sniper for no reason.
This is too deep inside the hole...

Laptops for sale
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Nationwide delivery available
Details in my signature

4 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by DerrickzB: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Sir, i hope u have understanding!! From your write up, you obviously don't know the difference between venturing into politics for monetary gain and supporting a failure for monetary gain!! Pls before you type n post...think oo

8 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by shachris02: 1:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
When they first tape came out, the smartest thing APC could have done was deny it's amaechi or claim it was doctored. at least some,of their zombie supporters would have believed as they always believed such nonsense.

The biggest mistake they made was trying to pin it on Jonathan.

Now it's too late to deny.

Buhari is a complex failure...even his people are admitting the gospel truth.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by creolehunt: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
As if Amaechi said anything the sensible Nigerians don't know already. The country is going nowhere. Not when a sickly illiterate granny is ruling over the affairs of over 180 million people

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by drshrewd: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
I don't think this is Wike's handle.
First of all, The grammar up there is very terrible and the issue involve is petty and inconsequential. Those tapes Rhino of an animal is putting up is only making Amaechi more popular and trending. It doesn't in any way indict him.
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by shachris02: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

and Amechi ventured into politics for pancake and chants of Sai Baba abi?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ZombieTAMER: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
APC is an evil conglomeration of selfish politicians...

They all know Buhari has nothing to offer or to do in power... But use him to enrich themselves to the detriment of the country...

It's a pity

5 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by Kulas: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
magoo10:
99% of those supporting buhari know that he is a failure but for greed

Exactly

5 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ZombieTAMER: 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I believe alcohol kills but that thing in your skull you call a brain kills faster

4 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by abokibuhari: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
NoGender:
sad

I pity all the people above me. Gullible People.

First of Gov. Nyesom Wike would not outrightly tweet something like that from the official Twitter account of the governor.

Are y'all so daft to see that's a Photoshop attempt.
That's wike account as he no get verified account

1 Like

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by crownwealth: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
Only compound fools want this fraudulent party headed by a brainless cow to continue

4 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2019
shachris02:

and Amechi ventured into politics for pancake and chants of Sai Baba abi?

may sense fall on all of you quoting me, in as much I support PDP because buhari is not an option, I will not hesitate to blast any pdp gov who's not doing well, wike poke nosing amaechi is like a pot calling kettle black...... Both of them are criminals
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by gare(f): 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
[s]
ALCOHOLKILLS:
[/s]

why must he shut up, why dont you direct your shut up to the one they caught killing his political career

4 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
gare:
[s][/s]

why must he shut up, why dont you direct your shut up to the one they caught killing his political career

he should shut because he's a crimal too, just like amaechi
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by CharleyBright(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
WIKE you are WICKED..
See finishing

Pls can you tell us who is the "World's Renowned Failure" and where he lives so we can go and give him the award

2 Likes

Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by gare(f): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:

he should shut because he's a crimal too, just like amaechi

I no talk again
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by ayampissed: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
PDP feeding on the ignorance of Nigerians angry
Re: Wike Slams Amaechi Over The Released Tapes by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Yahaya Bello Is 44 Mom Dies At 101 Does it Mean She Gave Birth To Him At 57 / Endsars Protest Continue In Benin Despite Curfew Impose / Truly The Light Of Nation: Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.