Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,837 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World (19853 Views)

Jagaban Fuji DJ Mix (non Stop Fuji Music Mixtape) By Myfun Entertainment / Fuji Vibrations Delivered Finest Fuji Music Like Never Before To Crowd Of 3000 / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Brugo(m): 11:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Best in the world!

What are you smoking? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Trulie(m): 11:17pm On Jan 07, 2019
nnamdijonathan:
lol
In Fuji music, the drummer hardly remembers the beat he started the song with, he will keep on changing beat till the end of the song.
Fuji music is very noisy and doesn't present the Yoruba language as a melodic or "music friendly" language.
Its difficult for non-yorubas to enjoy Fuji because of its noise and irregular beats.

I personally prefer Juju music to Fuji.

Despite been born and bred in Lagos, It still puzzle me how the yorubas enjoy the music with its lots of noise and annoying beats that goes off at irregular interval. Infact while I was in secondary school, the perfect way I use in remembering the topic 'Noise' in physics is the non-appealing and disturbing fuji beat sounds. Only d yorubas enjoy it. Give me Oliver d'coque anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Erinnla: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Shelumiel:
...and I believe that to you , Èko and Èkuru are the best dishes in the world . Why? Because you are an ignorant yoruba turd
wisdom is rare
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by mungoparks: 11:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
BusinessHub1:
Some reasoning are so surprisingly daft...imagine what we have on front page.
na seun people dem nau,what do you expect. undecided
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 360command: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrrights:
I have listened to all kinds of music from all across the world. There are just so many wonderful music's all around the world.

But in all sincerity, in terms of content, philosophy, depth and richness, no music is comparable to Fuji music.

Fuji is the best music in the world
I laugh at your ignorance. Tell me which one of Fuji music is a hit which the world knows? My best genre of music is zougoulou. And there is one particular zougoulou song every body can relate to which was a hit.. Zougoulou is life; it is inspirational, it talks about economy, politics, etc. It has very strong deep content, above all, zougoulou is mostly a real life story been told in music form.

If you are talking of traditional music like Fuji, nigeria is a learner. I did choose ghana's hilife music over Fuji.. Even our icon "fela" went to Ghana to learn.. Fuji music of yesterday was trash, it was loud, noisy.. Today's Fuji music is soft but who listens to Fuji of today?
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by drakeli: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrrights:
I have listened to all kinds of music from all across the world. There are just so many wonderful music's all around the world.

But in all sincerity, in terms of content, philosophy, depth and richness, no music is comparable to Fuji music.

It’s your opinion. Just say you like Fuji and not it’s the best music. I don’t know what makes the best music to you. Music awon omo agbero grin.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Trulie(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Brugo:
Best in the world!

What are you smoking? grin grin

I might agree wt him if he'd said best in agege, mushin, bariga, olodi apapa and some other thug-laced areas within and outside Lagos.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sheggy13(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Because you dont listen to fuji does not give u the yardstick to call them tout and call the listeners illiterate,am a master degree holder and i dont listen to any other music except fuji...so you so stupid!
You call yourself a Master degree holder but can't even construct correct English sentences. Do you really know the meaning of yardstick? Am instead of I am. So much for a Master degree holder. You could hardly string up four lines without grammatical blunders.

3 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Govo4me2u(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrrights:

Brother Why, what about those that don't understand Yoruba? Tongue muzik le' le' le' undecided
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by F9Nizooria(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Drunken master
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Brugo(m): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Trulie:

I might agree wt him if he'd said best in agege, mushin, bariga, olodi apapa and some other thug-laced areas within and outside Lagos.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by IjebuWarrior: 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okoro pple no get music..

E pain dem die.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by hundredrivas(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kwam 1 ...... consolidation sweet sha

Fuju is nice but not the best in fact no music is d best all music genre are good what is noise in your ears is music to another man.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Dollabiz: 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
lol
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by adekennis(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
What you guys don't know is that wizkid started singing as a modified Fiji musician.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sheggy13(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Trulie:

Despite been born and bred in Lagos, It still puzzle me how the yorubas enjoy the music with its lots of noise and annoying beats that goes off at irregular interval. Infact while I was in secondary school, the perfect way I use in remembering the topic 'Noise' in physics is the non-appealing and disturbing fuji beat sounds. Only d yorubas enjoy it. Give me Oliver d'coque anytime any day.
It's mostly appealing to Yoruba Muslims though as you can see the Fuji musicians are mostly Yoruba Muslims themselves. Same way they see your Oliver De Coque as trash. One man's food is another man's poison.

5 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by sprojectng: 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Good music is needed.
For complete project topics and material visit
www.sprojectng.com
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sterope(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Then you know nothing about Fuji music. They may be yours to you but I can bet with your life they have achieved how more intellectual content than your favourite musicians.

MightySparrow:
You are either an illiterate or you don't know what good music is. almost all fuji musicians are illetrates and crude and music noisy lack what you could call professionalism. I think only KWAM makes a little sense though he mentions his name more than other reasonale phrases in his songs.All of them are touts joor.

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by PMBtill2023: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sheggy13:

You call yourself a Master degree holder but can't even construct correct English sentences. Do you really know the meaning of yardstick? Am instead of I am. So much for a Master degree holder. You could hardly string up four lines without grammatical blunders.
Is English language your father's language?..If no,then shut up

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by AbdulYungClown: 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
Pork Fuji Music...RAP MUSIC iz za Sh*t!!!
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by akigbemaru: 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
mrrights:

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sterope(f): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
You definitely don't understand the Yoruba language.
Your parents probably only thought you how to speak.

crafteck:

Mighty sparrow is right..... Your opinion is just bias rants from a yoruba illi... Open your heart and listen to sensible music.... Even bethoven classic piano sheet music stirs emotions more than fuji. You probably like ur name being called in a song too much

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sheggy13(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Is English language your father's language?..If no,then shut up
Stop making a fool of yourself. Much is expected from a "Master degree holder ".
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Soulsymbol99: 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
You have not heard Kenny G's Breathless album I believe undecided Jazz is the way 2 go bro cool
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Vanderandrew(m): 11:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am not Yoruba but I like Alh Sikiru Ayinde Barrister and Kwam 1. Pasuma is a child's play to me

3 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Sterope(f): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
IMO, Fuji music is not the best genre. I don't think there is something called the best music. They have some nice songs. For some, I can barely hear them and for others, the beats are way too loud and heavy for my taste.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by kareemkamil(m): 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Let forget about sentiment, I have travel a lot, what is the meaning of music you listening to, you can't derive any sensible message. I don't listening to Fuji music before, until I listened to Saheed in my friend house, I start to listening to Fuji. Since that day I have been listening to Fuji.

3 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by crafteck(m): 11:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sterope:
You definitely don't understand the Yoruba language.
Your parents probably only thought you how to speak.

I agree..
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Adiwana: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Its called Personal opinion and mind you that music is subjective.I can say Hiphop is the best because it's the genre I really like and feel more inclined to.Everybody has their own perspective,taste etc

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by fredoooooo: 12:08am On Jan 08, 2019
Absolutely no doubt about that ..
Barrister is the best musician ever while Malaika is my Michael Jackson...
Give me my Barrister , K1 , Malaika and Osupa anytime any day even in my sleep grin

4 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Trulie:

Same here, bro. I don't even consider it 'Music' but jarring noise. And someone is saying it's the best in the world?? shocked cool. Ol' boy, wonder of all wonders.

When I see people jumping to the "songs" like when bitten by termites, it puzzles me and I giggle. I can't forget one Owerri girl that came to Lagos for the first time some years back. After about 2 weeks in Lagos, one day she just blurted to me at Ikeja bus stop (one fuji was playing loudly in the background). She said "But how do yoruba people enjoy this songs?". I told her, my dear, it's still a big mystery to me.

The mod that brought this to front page is obviously a fan cos, sorry, this doesn't make sense. I mean, I don't understand Awilo or some French songs, but you can't deny the sweet, universal melody and rhythm.

The so-called Fuji is disjointed drumming with someone screaming profanities and street slangs. Very boring, unmelodious and noisy. Op, go and check the definition of 'song' in the dictionary. I'm sure Fuji doesn't qualify. If you want to talk traditional melodies, then talk about highlife, maybe Juju, apala, skoukou, and awilo. Them you're talking. cool cool

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide's Wo Video Reaches 1 Million Views In Just 1 Week On Youtube / Music Producer ID Cabasa Is Now A Pastor / King Sunny Ade: Are You A Fan Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.