Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World (19748 Views)

Jagaban Fuji DJ Mix (non Stop Fuji Music Mixtape) By Myfun Entertainment / Fuji Vibrations Delivered Finest Fuji Music Like Never Before To Crowd Of 3000 / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by oloyede90(m): 6:00am On Jan 08, 2019
I do listen to all types of music's, but I must commend Fuji musicians. A hip hop artiste can play live without singing along his DJ track. A Fuji musician will perform live with any group of instrumentalists that are not his and still make d day. I remembered vividly when 9ice was invited to perform in nelson mandela 's birthday. The instrumentalists on ground were from south Africa. I heard d worst remix of bongo aso DAT day. Fuji music is still d best. That's my own opinion. You are free to quote me

7 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Keegan: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Fuji Music is the Best Traditional Music in the whole of Africa.
God bless Fuji Creator, Alhaji Chief Dr. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister aka Barry Wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by stallionsinn: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2019
Xinzu:

There's one Fuji song I like and I suspect it's this barrister that sang it. A phrase in its lyrics goes.. "aila mi Joshua o, e so.... bami da..." and some wicked bass drum rolls. I don't know the title of the song, can you help me with it?
That should be ‘’aila mi joshua o,ejo e ba mi dalu bo le alujo ni kia mosa‘’?
That's Apala by Musiliu Ayinla

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by wirelessfalcon(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2019
mrrights:
I have listened to all kinds of music from all across the world. There are just so many wonderful music's all around the world.

But in all sincerity, in terms of content, philosophy, depth and richness, no music is comparable to Fuji music.

Fuji is the best music in the world
Hmmm Hell NO... by any indices... Well its better u keep it your personal opinion...
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2019
mrrights:
I have listened to all kinds of music from all across the world. There are just so many wonderful music's all around the world.

But in all sincerity, in terms of content, philosophy, depth and richness, no music is comparable to Fuji music.

Only a tout fits into such genre of music.
Stay Fuji fit.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:18am On Jan 08, 2019
mrrights:

Only a tout fits into such genre of music.
Stay Fuji fit!
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2019
iAMaPAEDOPHILE:
FUJI IS BETA THAN AMERICAN HIP HOP grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are exactly a Fuji lover.
Remain proudly PAEDOPHILE within boundary of your Fuji illiterates.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Jaydasilva10: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2019
I LOVE TO LISTEN TO ORLANDO OWOH MUSIC CHAI! THAT MAN BURST MY BRAIN.. THEY SAID IM OLD FASHIONED YOUNG BOY LISTENING TO HIM BUT I don't f*coking care... RIP MY MAN I MISSED DOWN HERE[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 6:51am On Jan 08, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Thank God for King Saheed Osupa, Hip hop would have dismantled fuji music...he really tried for the growth of fuji music.He is the best fuji musician after Alhaji Ayinde Barrister.
I swear, King Saheed Osupa has really tried. That man is the best Fuji musician since Ayinde Barrister died. His songs aren't for dull people.

4 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by viktor88: 7:00am On Jan 08, 2019
The OP is very funny, I don't even know what is Fuji music and he us saying that the genre of music is the best in the world, how of many of the world population know about Fuji music, it's just like an Igbo man saying that High life music is the best in the world .

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by ranson(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2019
mrrights:

You've just made my day. No music, the world over, is comparable to Fuji Music.

It's just that we don't like promoting something that is of our own origin.

I can hear some people calling Fuji musicians bunch of illiterates. Hmmm!

If not for inferiority complex, how many of your American Hip Hop stars are really educated?

Fuji music is rich in philosophy and percussion.

No doubt, we need to improve on the content and promotion strategies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by omoba9jeria: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2019
Fuji all za way :DFuji all za way
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by LordNapoleon: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2019
PMBtill2023:
Because you dont listen to fuji does not give u the yardstick to call them tout and call the listeners illiterate,am a master degree holder and i dont listen to any other music except fuji...so you so stupid!
Imagine you calling someone stupid. I guess you don't know that all PMB supporters are very stupid.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by aliyubaka: 7:42am On Jan 08, 2019
It's because you are a semi illiterate . You are not exposed. Do you know what is music? You think music is only the noise your yoruba tribe makes. Music is more than noise and shouts.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Solatium(m): 7:59am On Jan 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
You are either an illiterate or you don't know what good music is. almost all fuji musicians are illetrates and crude and music noisy lack what you could call professionalism. I think only KWAM makes a little sense though he mentions his name more than other reasonale phrases in his songs.All of them are touts joor.

You are obviously the illiterate here, Wisdom, philosophical saying, professionalism, Dexterity has nothing to do with Western education.
be guided

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Misterdhee1(m): 8:21am On Jan 08, 2019
MightySparrow:
You are either an illiterate or you don't know what good music is. almost all fuji musicians are illetrates and crude and music noisy lack what you could call professionalism. I think only KWAM makes a little sense though he mentions his name more than other reasonale phrases in his songs.All of them are touts joor.
You obviously haven't listened to KSO
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Apple juice by obesere is a banger still grin
You sabi. Despite Obesere's style of Fuji music (Ashakasha), which is lewd and vulgar, he is far better than most of this hip-hop/pop artistes.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Xinzu: 8:29am On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Sometimes if you type the lyrics into Google, the song comes up

I did o, even added some keywords for incentive, Google came up with nothing. I guess the lyrics aren't online
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Xinzu: 8:30am On Jan 08, 2019
stallionsinn:
That should be ‘’aila mi joshua o,ejo e ba mi dalu bo le alujo ni kia mosa‘’? That's Apala by Musiliu Ayinla

Yass! that's the song. Thanks alot bro!! grin
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
faorex:
I'm an ardent Fuji lover, I've been listening to it for over 10 years and I'm not up to 20 yet. might not totally be the best because of preference, but to me personally it's the best especially Saheed Osupa songs right from Fuji blues, Fuji boogie, demonstration,master blaster to C-caution , even in my school hostel a lot of people envy my genre of music, because all these hip hop got no content so why waste my time on some Olamide"s noise, when there is lesson to learn from every track of Barrister?
Oil dey your head. I started listening to Fuji music at age 6/7, I can say that it is one of the genre of music I can never stop listening to Saheed Osupa, Barrister and once in a while I listened to Kwam 1 and Pasuma.
Just give me Fuji, Reggae and Rap(especially nas' songs) I am good to go.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by miltonchux(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Latin America Salsa and Zuk, Congolese Makossa and soukous are they best music in the world. You enjoy harmony, not the noisy Fuji without harmony of the drum beat and the keyboard. It's just noisy.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:49am On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Ogede meji to'nbe laya sisi, e check e, e ye wo. Se larondo ni?
Abi ogede agbagba ni, to be je ogede agbagba ni, atari ajanaku kin se eru omode, a je yen gan ni eran iru ti wa.

Obesere, oba ashakasha.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by PMBtill2023: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2019
LordNapoleon:
Imagine you calling someone stupid. I guess you don't know that all PMB supporters are very stupid.
LIKE ur senseless p-man

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Mortiple(m): 10:04am On Jan 08, 2019
Alepa:

Correct man .
Fuji music is the best .
From late Dr Sikiru Ayinde Barrister
To Alhaji Ayinla Kolington
King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal
King Dr Saheed Osupa
All. Sule Alao Malaika Alayeluwa
Oganla himself,Popsi Aliya, Alh. Wasiu Alabi pasuma . And so on .
Listen to these people sing and See life the way it truly is .

I have tons of Fuji songs in my music files .

The 12 year old kid below me is tired

Just imagine!

So if you are asked to list top 5 renowned Yoruba Artists, would you mention these people and leave out EBENEZER OBEY AND SUNNY ADE who play Juju music?

How many of these Fuji artists have been nominated for Grammy?

How many of these your Fuji artists appeal to non Yorubas?

By the way, where is APALA Music in all of this?

Personally I rate Orlando Owoh, late IK Dairo and Shina Peters far above all these your artists except K1 and Ayinde Barrister.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2019
what a funny thread, best music in the world indeed.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by sacramento1212: 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
miltonchux:
Latin America Salsa and Zuk, Congolese Makossa and soukous are they best music in the world. You enjoy harmony, not the noisy Fuji without harmony of the drum beat and the keyboard. It's just noisy.

You are right. Zouk(Pierette Adams, Monique Seka, Mathey, Oliva N'goma, etc), Soukouss(Alain makaba, Alain kounkou, Kanda bongo man, Jean Baron, Diblo Dibala, Aurlus Mabele, etc), Rhumba ( Franco Luambo makiadi, Papa Noel Nedule, Koffi Olomide, Tabuley, Mbilia Bell, Bopol mansiamina, etc)

But despite the above being some of my favorite type of music, i still wouldn't call them the best music in the world because there are others out there that will still dislike them.

One man meat, another man poison.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Please, which track or song of Sunny Ade had the lyrics - One with God Is a MAJORITY?

I'll appreciate a reply.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 11:49am On Jan 08, 2019
sacramento1212:

You are right. Zouk(Pierette Adams, Monique Seka, Mathey, Oliva N'goma, etc), Soukouss(Alain makaba, Alain kounkou, Kanda bongo man, Jean Baron, Diblo Dibala, Aurlus Mabele, etc), Rhumba ( Franco Luambo makiadi, Papa Noel Nedule, Koffi Olomide, Tabuley, Mbilia Bell, Bopol mansiamina, etc)

But despite the above being some of my favorite type of music, i still wouldn't call them the best music in the world because there are others out there that will still dislike them.

One man meat, another man poison.

You cant really compare them, cos Fuji isn't even mainstream
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by sacramento1212: 11:59am On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

You cant really compare them, cos Fuji isn't even mainstream

It has nothing to do with mainstream because even the music artist i listed aren't popular in this part of the world. I am a Nigerian but some of those artist are from DRC, Ivory Coast, Zaire, Togo, etc. So it has nothing to do with comparison but rather good taste and acceptability when introduced to the populace.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 12:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
nnamdijonathan:
lol
In Fuji music, the drummer hardly remembers the beat he started the song with, he will keep on changing beat till the end of the song.
Fuji music is very noisy and doesn't present the Yoruba language as a melodic or "music friendly" language.
Its difficult for non-yorubas to enjoy Fuji because of its noise and irregular beats.

I personally prefer Juju music to Fuji.

grin grin
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
femi4:
That's what an illiterate will say anyway. The fuji genre is full of WORDS

Its origin is from Muslim's "Call for prayers"

Haha...but it is full of haram why?
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by GetCofOProperty: 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
All music well produced are good... each one have it's unique presentation and flavour. So I would say Fuji music is one of the best on the African continent. cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Top 5 Hot Dj Mix Of 1st Quarter 2018 / See A Music Video I Shot/edited Using A Samsung S4 Phone / Wizkid 'Made In Lagos' Debuts On The UK General Album Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.