Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World (19831 Views)

Jagaban Fuji DJ Mix (non Stop Fuji Music Mixtape) By Myfun Entertainment / Fuji Vibrations Delivered Finest Fuji Music Like Never Before To Crowd Of 3000 / Top 10 Nigerian Songs 2017: Top 30 Most Popular Music In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by sacramento1212: 12:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

You cant really compare them, cos Fuji isn't even mainstream

Some of the yoruba musicians such as Orlando owoh, Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obe, I.K. Dairo, Fela Kuti, despite their origin being Nigeria, once it is played in some African countries, it will be more appreciated than Fuji. I am even going international now not even within Nigerian states because states outside yoruba land classify Fuji music whenever it's played as music for touts and agberos.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by thedio(m): 12:41pm On Jan 08, 2019
Xinzu:

There's one Fuji song I like and I suspect it's this barrister that sang it. A phrase in its lyrics goes.. "aila mi Joshua o, e so.... bami da..." and some wicked bass drum rolls. I don't know the title of the song, can you help me with it?

That song is apala by musliu ayinla not fuji
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by iseyinoro(m): 12:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fuji music might not be the best in the world but the inspiration I get from it is second to none. After Late Barrister, Saheed Osupa is the next best thing. Yesterday, I listened to late Sunny T's idan amani on YouTube, it brought lots of memories. To think that an Ikwerre man from Rivers State had such sonorous voice is unimaginable. Thanks for this.

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by mrrights: 12:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
iseyinoro:
Fuji music might not be the best in the world but the inspiration I get from it is second to none. After Late Barrister, Saheed Osupa is the next best thing. Yesterday, I listened to late Sunny T's idan amani on YouTube, it brought lots of memories. To think that an Ikwerre man from Rivers State had such sonorous voice is unimaginable. Thanks for this.

If it gives such inspiration, then you should know it is the best in the world
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by femi4: 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha...but it is full of haram why?
That's the work of new generation artists. It wasn't like that from the beginning.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Such a stupid thread. Music is art and art is relative. It is about perspective.

There is no such thing as best genre....

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by bilms(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
angry
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by raumdeuter: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Ogede meji to'nbe laya sisi, e check e, e ye wo. Se larondo ni?

Omo yodi e seyin ara fe san, yodi e ojo fe ro

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by VickyES300: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
ayesco202:
Not the best actually but one of the best. Not all Fuji musicians actually do make sense. I still listen to Barrister despite being a young guy. My family members frown at it but I don't give a hoot. I listen to virtually all genres of music including Fuji. Sikiru Ayinde Barrister is my favourite I must acknowledge.

You be my personal person, despite being a young guy in my mid 20s I always listening to Sikiru Ayinde Barrister & KSO only, even my girlfriends do think I'm crazy or something but it's what I really love.

May the soul of Barrister rest in perfect peace!

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by VickyES300: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
emmanuelrabb:
Especially when it is from

LATE SIKIRU AYINDE BARRISTER

Sabi man

THE FOUNDER OF FUJI MUSIC
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
femi4:
That's the work of new generation artists. It wasn't like that from the beginning.

Is obesere that wears female blouses part of the new generation too?
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by femi4: 5:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Is obesere that wears female blouses part of the new generation too?
yes Obesere came to limelight in the 90s...all in the name of funkyfying Fuji, they polluted the genre
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
femi4:
yes Obesere came to limelight in the 90s...all in the name of funkyfying Fuji, they polluted the genre

So someone that came out in the 90s is new generation to you?
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by femi4: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
1Sharon:

So someone that came out in the 90s is new generation to you?
The best time of fujis was in the late 70s and early 80s

The 90s was the era of modernization

Shina peters modernized juju
Salawa modernized Waka
Pop translated hip hop etc

AfroJuju was everywhere, so the new generation of Fuji artist decided to compete and funkyfy Fuji with the birth of KWAM 1 and Adewale Ayuba, followed by Obesere

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Joshater(m): 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2019
Fuji music that's always so fast like they're using stolen instruments... grin grin grin
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by iseyinoro(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2019
mrrights:

If it gives such inspiration, then you should know it is the best in the world
A I de oko baba elomi lon mu ni sope oko baba eni lo tobi ju. I hope you know RnB is also a genre of music, also raggae. I enjoy Fuji music but saying it's the best in the world makes this thread a joke.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by iseyinoro(m): 12:33am On Jan 09, 2019
femi4:
Do not say what you don't know about Fuji music. The likes of Obesere, Pasuma, Osupa came with a style called Saje. Saje was introduced by the Late Ilori. That was why Barrister said in one of his records that" boje saje lolaye, eje kajo maa ko" meaning if saje is the new style, lets sing it together. Fuji music is diverse. Kollington called his Bata Fuji while Ayuba called his, Bonsue Fuji. So don't say some people came to funkify Fuji music. The creator of Fuji music, Late Barrister funkified it himself by introducing trumpet in the 70s and he introduced Keyboard in the 90s before wasiu Ayinde introduced guitar later on which he called classical Fuji.

2 Likes

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by mrrights: 2:02am On Jan 09, 2019
shocked
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by 1Sharon(f): 12:41am On Jan 10, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

You sabi. Despite Obesere's style of Fuji music (Ashakasha), which is lewd and vulgar, he is far better than most of this hip-hop/pop artistes.

His songs are hella lewd but some of his phrases are catchy, my Yoruba isn't even that good.

Abass Akande oyinbo ni ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 10, 2019
Hip Hop/Rap is... Poetry, great lyrics and only very intelligent minds fully resonate with it.
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by samosky6: 2:44am On Feb 21, 2019
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by bilms(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by NNAMDIII(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2019
Joshater:
Fuji music that's always so fast like they're using stolen instruments... grin grin grin
oboy na me just kill myself jare, but that one dey sha, I'll book game myself
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by bilms(m): 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
sad
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by NNAMDIII(m): 5:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
Joshater:
your mother
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by KingAzubuike(f): 4:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

My aunt tried sending the money to me to Nigeria through western union but it always get cancelled so i decided to use this dude in USA and agreed he was going to credit me directly to my Naija account after pick up which he agreed and i even told him to take 15% and send the rest. This greedy idiot took everything and blocked me, i still can't believe nobelus would do such to me, money meant for my parents i can't even sleeping with at home again without my dad using words to hurt me and call me demeaning names like" Hungry thief" ur mates are working and you are stealing money your sister is sending to us.

Nobelus you will never go Scott free, never!!!

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral
You finally see your money collect,.?
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by MartinFord: 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
The era of good music today is country music
Re: Fuji Music Is The Best Music In The World by bilms(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lyrics Of Adekunle Gold & Simi – 'Promise' / By The Anointing Jesus Breaks The Yolk Lyrics / Olamide's Wo Video Reaches 1 Million Views In Just 1 Week On Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.