Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Who can read the fingers on the wall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who can read the fingers on the wall (579 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Nigerians Mock Man Using Fingers On His Woman Publicly, Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who can read the fingers on the wall by undefeateds: 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
There is this girl in my street,we grew up together,though we are not close from the onset but our family are close together.
And just like this time last year,we started getting close to each other,DAT my mother is even asking if there is something going on between us, but I said no.
So just few days ago,I decide to step up and i try to ask her out,she said she is in relationship, but i persuade her to have a rethink,then she gave me another reason that we are too close,that my sister see her as a sister,and 'm like a brother to her too,but i let her realize that we are not even 1% related,but she insists that it is not possible.
So, am trying to end d conversation so as not to disturb her work, but she told me I should not worry that her apprentice got d job done,cos she is through with her own school and she is into some vocational job due to this unemployment stuff ,but me,am still in school
so each time i tried to end the conversation,she always try to keep it on and up till now,she always want us to talk together and she will still strictly turn me down,and am not d type that will be pressurizing a lady for relationship.
so could it be she is not interested or she is trying to play hard to get.
I can't read d fingers on d wall,perhaps there is someone that can.
Re: Who can read the fingers on the wall by zyzxx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
7 things maybe involved
1Either she is using you to while away time till she sees her type, which means you are friend zoned
2she is confused
3. You don't have money
4. You don't have plenty money
5. Your money is not enough
6. You need to make more money
7. She like plenty money and you don't have money grin grin

Option 4-7. That Nairalander's opinion

1 Like

Re: Who can read the fingers on the wall by Forzap: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2019
guy na first class friend zone you dey!! the lord is your strength undecided undecided
Re: Who can read the fingers on the wall by Iamtony(m): 1:47am On Jan 07, 2019
She wants u to rape her. Do this n thank me later undecided

(1) (Reply)

World's Richest Man Jeff Bezos And His Wife Are Divorcing After 25 Years / Dear Guys, Here Are Some Valentine Gifts To Give Your Nigerian Girlfriends / Video - Pole Danccer Playing With Her Buttss And Twerkk!ng It For You (I8+ Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.