Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (22565 Views)

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
By Eyo Nse, Calabar

Yet to be identified persons has destroy Cross River Governor’s billboards ahead of the governorship election in the state, Brainnews report.

The photos of the destroyed billboards emerged online in the early hours of Saturday.

Loyalists to governor Ben Ayade has gone to social media to blame supporters of Senator John Owan Enoh, the APC governorship candidate for 2019 polls in the state for destroying the stated billboards.

Below are the photos;

Read More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ayades-billboard-destroy-in-cross-river-ahead-of-2019-polls/

1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2019

1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apc love thuggery and violence.

Apc is darkness and their miscreants here are the worse

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Shikini: 6:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cross River State was a very peaceful state

. ... until APC entered the scene

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Apc at work
They have succeeded in turning my peaceful calabar into a war zone

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Kpiggy: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2019
Cool

Nice work

Learn how you can make money from Your PIGGYBANK savings app , just referring people. Made about 5ktoday

WhatsApp me with the Link http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me

To get started register here with the promo code https://infoguid.pro/piggybank minimum deposit it's N1000

You can Withdrawal to you bank immediately you hit 3k

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
grin
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Alepa(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
Very good
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
Mhen.. Guys wey do this job no get joy at all. Maybe the man is salaries like my youth governor Yahaya Bello.

IF WE NO MAKE MONEY DIS ELECTION SEASON NA WETIN WE GAIN?

Campaign season is here. Let's make some money.
If you know how we can connect to any politician or an aspirant from any state or even a political party, I have the updated INEC GSM database numbers of registered voters on each local government in Nigeria.
We can sell it to them for bulk SMS campaign purpose and make some money

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by flejnr2(f): 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
His people are not feeling him that’s just the truth . Was in calabar for carnival and I couldn’t see anyone giving him accolades

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Na una sabi.....
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Join a whatsapp TV that entertains you by posting on their status.
Latest trend▪Tech news▪hilarious contents�▪educationional gists�▪funny memes�▪fun facts✅▪music updates�▪Football⚽▪ betting tips�▪airtime giveaways�▪best hoe stories �▪interactive discussions▪place adverts �And lots more .

Simply click the link below to join *wizplyn t.v* and also save the number with *wizplyn t.v*
https:///2348168698497?text=Hello!%20I'd%20like%20to%20be%20part%20of%20wizplyn%20t.v%20family%20my%20name%20is....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by NiggasInParis: 8:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
Once upon a time when CRS was in the firm grip of true leader, technocrat, disciplined and project driven Leader. I still remember in 2003 when I went for interstate competition in Calabar, in Hope Wadal right opposite Gov.Office..
The warmess, brightness, cleanlines, and infact sweet smell of Cali was so refreshing and something I can't describe now. You need to have been in Calabar between 2000 - 2007 to understand what i am trying to say..

Liyel came and messed evereverything up, and Ayade now is just so Clueless

I Miss Donald Duke!

12 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
choi....i arrive late... grin
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Very cool

The one wey dey pain me pass the useless idiot called SENATOR OLAMILEKAN YAYI (LAGOS WEST)
That guy is one of the most useless senators in Nigeria. The only time you see him active is during campaign. After that, the idiot goes into hibernation.

And na him posters full every where pass.

Bastard

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Gerrie(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
He got served right imho
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Kpiggy: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Interesting

Learn how you can make money from Your PIGGYBANK savings app , just referring people. Made about 5ktoday

WhatsApp me with the Link http://infoguid.pro/whatsap-me

To get started register here with the promo code https://infoguid.pro/piggybank minimum deposit it's N1000

You can Withdrawal to you bank immediately you hit 3k
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by kokakola: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
In another news Real Sociedad are destroying Real Madrid at their ancestral home...

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by CapitanS: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayade is a two faced hypocrite, he can't even stand for what he claims he believes in.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Tunasco4u(m): 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
OK
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Passionate888: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buhari sef
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by LordofNaija: 8:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
All these pockets of apc sponsored tension is a subtle attempt to seek justification for operation [/s] python dance3 [s] elections 2019
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Omeokachie: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
"Yet to be identified", or APC miscreants?

The violent party is committing arson across the country.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by DesChyko: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
How does this reduce the number of his votes at the polls now?
People will just be wasting energy grin
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by arabbunkum: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2019
APC and violence

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by rozayx5(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
this failure

that never stays in cross river

leaves governance to his brother

and parties till allocation day

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
Can an A.P.C members say something about these...(no insult)
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
This cannot be opposition or else it could have been properly destroyed. ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by adsenseROCKS: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
firstolalekan:
Very cool

The one wey dey pain me pass the useless idiot called SENATOR OLAMILEKAN YAYI (LAGOS WEST)
That guy is one of the most useless senators in Nigeria. The only time you see him active is during campaign. After that, the idiot goes into hibernation.

And na him posters full every where pass.

Bastard
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE BASTARD IS FROM OGUN STATE cry cry cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Monies down the drain. Thats the product of the type of politics they play in Naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration / South East APC Presidential Aspirants In Closed-door Meeting / Inflation Was Lower When CBN Governors Were Economists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.