Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (22570 Views)

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North / The Monitor Lizard Governor Ben Ayade Caught While On Inspection / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Denikayan: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Rubbish!

They did not even burn it
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Asek1(m): 8:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Once upon a time when CRS was in the firm grip of true leader, technocrat, disciplined and project driven Leader. I still remember in 2003 when I went for interstate competition in Calabar, in Hope Wadal right opposite Gov.Office..
The warmess, brightness, cleanlines, and infact sweet smell of Cali was so refreshing and something I can't describe now. You need to have been in Calabar between 2000 - 2007 to understand what i am trying to say..

Liyel came and messed evereverything up, and Ayade now is just so Clueless

I Miss Donald Duke!

God bless you cool
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by edemsimeon: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
God will judge this violence party called apc.the chaos and destruction this party caused in sokoto state this evening ,only god knows. apc thugs have destroyed aminu tambual billboard and posters at the presence of security operatives.just imagine!
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Vtrd: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
firstolalekan:
Very cool

The one wey dey pain me pass the useless idiot called SENATOR OLAMILEKAN YAYI (LAGOS WEST)
That guy is one of the most useless senators in Nigeria. The only time you see him active is during campaign. After that, the idiot goes into hibernation.

And na him posters full every where pass.

Bastard
That guy's picture is everywhere on the road with his big head.

Funny Yoruba politicians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by firstolalekan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
adsenseROCKS:
THE FUNNY THING IS THAT THE BASTARD IS FROM OGUN STATE cry cry cry
That guy is a bad

The fool was banished from ogun state Last year when he tried to Conte for governorship

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2019
Very good
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by crazygod(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
And there won't allow a single PDP poster in Lagos. APC is synonymous to politics of hate. angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Let's go back to ..you chop i chop
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by patrickmuf(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Ayade had this coming...
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
patrickmuf:
Ayade had this coming...
Yes,were voting him out.he's the worst governor in the south south.owan enoh is the next governor
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
NiggasInParis:
Once upon a time when CRS was in the firm grip of true leader, technocrat, disciplined and project driven Leader. I still remember in 2003 when I went for interstate competition in Calabar, in Hope Wadal right opposite Gov.Office..
The warmess, brightness, cleanlines, and infact sweet smell of Cali was so refreshing and something I can't describe now. You need to have been in Calabar between 2000 - 2007 to understand what i am trying to say..

I Miss Donald Duke!

don duke started the problems of cross river with his tinapa project, he has mortaged the future of crs, to creditors, imoke and ben are just doing damage control, ask yourself why did duke run to lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by rame18(f): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
flejnr2:
His people are not feeling him that’s just the truth . Was in calabar for carnival and I couldn’t see anyone giving him accolades

That thing was trash last year, I weep for my state. I have come to the conclusion that short people rarely have sense.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by rame18(f): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
senatordave1:

Yes,were voting him out.he's the worst governor in the south south.owan enoh is the next governor

Let's just pray its free and fair, let that short man go back to effurun with his miserable professorship.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by daddio(m): 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
BrainnewsNg:
See More..

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/ayades-billboard-destroy-in-cross-river-ahead-of-2019-polls/

Watch Video Of The Billboards HERE

You were even able to record the video?

What about the video recording of Amaechi's in which he insulted Buhari?

If you get make una talk.

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by joyousever(f): 4:01am On Jan 07, 2019
You can't say it better! True talk. Just don't know what he is still re-contesting for, when he has little or no idea of what that seat entails.
NiggasInParis:

I Miss Donald Duke!

1 Like

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by joyousever(f): 4:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Are u sure it's Effurun? Lol cheesy
rame18:

Let's just pray its free and fair, let that short man go back to effurun with his miserable professorship.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by rame18(f): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2019
joyousever:
Are u sure it's Effurun? Lol cheesy

Then where on earth did he get his title from
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by karimusa: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2019
arabbunkum:
APC and violence

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by arabbunkum: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
[quote author=karimusa post=74526487][/quote]

Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by joyousever(f): 10:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Which title are u talking about? undecided He's from Northern Cross River, either Ogoja or Obudu & not Effurun in Delta State!
rame18:

Then where on earth did he get his title from
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by rame18(f): 8:34am On Jan 08, 2019
joyousever:
Which title are u talking about? undecided He's from Northern Cross River, either Ogoja or Obudu & not Effurun in Delta State!

I was talking about the institution where he attained his height as a professor. He should back there and continue his lies.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by joyousever(f): 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ok. I get.
rame18:

I was talking about the institution where he attained his height as a professor. He should back there and continue his lies.
Re: Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by BiafraIsFree: 11:18pm On May 30, 2019
Only billboards Nigerians are crying, but supporting massacring of flag carriers of Biafrans by these jihadists warrant chiefs called the zoo politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Yahaya Bello Faces Risks Of Disqualification Over Double Registration / Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others / Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.