Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,037 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral (63269 Views)

Abducted Plateau Bride Weds A Day After Regaining Her Freedom (Photos) / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:
Congrats to them and happy married life.

I can bet anything the man is not Yoruba man.
Yorubas don't marry for love but for sex or something that will benefit them.
That's why u See their young men marrying white grannies for visa or money
Shut up
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by iswallker(m): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
Scam this new yr again..
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by PrincessB1(f): 10:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

People with deformity feel eye pressure. When two eyes are looking at them it feels like a scrutiny of a thousand eyes. An invasion of privacy and self, an inquiry into their validity.

They formulate a defense, an outward shield against the perceived intrusion of eyes.

Her frown can be taken as dissaproval of the scrutiny. At an important occassion such as this, you can bet all eyes are on her.

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause embarassment.

I dont believe she is angry, underneath the stern look she is a happy bride.
Weldone, your analysis are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Franking: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zoharariel:
If you believe that this man go don test-run the ToTo of this woman, raise up your hand. grin

They have two kids already.
That lady is a mean lady, believe me, I know them. The guy is a driver while the lady is an accountant.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by jceaglewatch(m): 10:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
Offpoint:
There's someone for everyone... except Vaseline crew.
You be real offpoint grin grin grin
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by bamvik(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zoharariel:
If you believe that this man go don test-run the ToTo of this woman, raise up your hand. grin
u don laugh tire with ur post and pics
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Offpoint: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
jceaglewatch:
You be real offpoint grin grin grin
sey I lie ni? tongue
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

People with deformity feel eye pressure. When two eyes are looking at them it feels like a scrutiny of a thousand eyes. An invasion of privacy and self, an inquiry into their validity.

They formulate a defense, an outward shield against the perceived intrusion of eyes.

Her frown can be taken as dissaproval of the scrutiny. At an important occassion such as this, you can bet all eyes are on her.

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause embarassment.

It is refreshing to read sensible comments like yours in a forum where sense is fast becoming extinct.

2 Likes

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Skmoda360(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

You are such a fool.......Yoruba hater....bigot oshi
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by MJmoz1: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
x o m

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Skmoda360(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Which kind cake be this. Did they meet in a shrine?
Hahahaha
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Ellie01: 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:
why does she look so angry....??

And she was surpose to b d happiest fa
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by 1stpikin(f): 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

I love me some smart ass. You sound like a fine dude to. I want to marry you
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

May thunder kill you in your sleep and the rest of the 16 bastards who liked your wicked comment.
It's worthless animals like you who make nigeria the fvcking zoo it has become.
What the Fvck is it with you people and hatred for another.. Hatred based on ignorant and malicious views of each other. Fvck you all.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by enemyofprogress: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Lala if this kind woman catch you for bed, na you go dey beg her to release you
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Ziel20: 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sombori is helping his sis cut birthday cake.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by enemyofprogress: 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Bidobado1:

May thunder kill you in your sleep and the rest of the 16 bastards who liked your wicked comment.
It's worthless animals like you who make nigeria the fvcking zoo it has become.
What the Fvck is it with you people and hatred for another.. Hatred based on ignorant and malicious views of each other. Fvck you all.
you have vex
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
She's beautiful. This is a good example of God's word in saying " We are fearfully and wonderfully made". As for me I don't believe in the word called disability.

1 Like

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by tossie101(f): 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!
This is new year babe...u never stop??
Las las...na Yoruba man u go marry....might even be me sef grin

Well u are quite different from others, but I won't marry u. cheesy
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Hcqmela: 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Pls I want to be a bloger can someone give tips on how to become one n the connection too
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by robinzaga(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
[quote

I dont believe she is angry, underneath the stern look she is a happy bride.[/quote]

Respect....well said.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by LucemFerre: 11:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Him wan use her do money
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by princebabados: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Im against use of alcohol under any circumstance, but there are occassions where its use outweighs
its prohibition. I would have put her into a relaxed mood with a little alcohol but not to the point she would loose her reasoning and cause

embarassment.

bro, I doff my heart for ur reasoning aptitude,it is of the subliminal level... r u a psychologist?
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by bigfather(m): 11:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:
why does she look so angry....??

Not even a smile
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Sirjamo: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Zoharariel:
You no well
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 11:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

talking from experience grin

Yoruba demon don use this one puna see hell cheesy
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by sumgelem(m): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Lovely.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2019
360command:
. See your EVIL thought.. Na so person go test run your daughters. I hope she won't b disabled.. F00l1sh thinking of yours.

Back to sender - omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by tossie101(f): 12:11am On Jan 07, 2019
Adebowale89:

talking from experience grin

Yoruba demon don use this one puna see hell cheesy

In ur wildest dream, tongue
I see YORUBA men as sub_humans
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by 360command: 12:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Zoharariel:

Back to sender - omo ale!
na so e go b. Now u no like am as person talk am to u but e dey sweet u to talk bak at another person.
Re: Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral by Adebowale89(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

In ur wildest dream, tongue
I see YORUBA men as sub_humans

see yam legs ipob girl dey hype herself grin

you wey dem don use 100 naira indomie spoil your Toto for oshodi grin

now I understand why you're obsessed with Yoruba guys

this is 2019 think of something useful for your life than diick every time inugo?

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics / Man Announces His Engagement Break-up On Instagram / The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.