Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It (1036 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Genevieve Nnaji Wears Victoria Beckham's Outfit To Lionheart FIFM 2018 Screening / Genevieve Nnaji Used Innoson Motor (IVM) In Her 'Lionheart' Movie (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
It was a story that remind us about the transport giants we all grew up hearing about. The story line sent across powerful messages about family businesses, family bonds and that a girl child can inherit a business as against the common belief that only men could inherit.

It also sent a powerful message of one Nigeria, you can see Obiagu (Pete Edochie) mergin with a Kano based transport firm Maikano transport services and his ability to speak hausa language which brings unity in business between the two tribes.

Characterization was perfect, it was just exciting seeing all the faces in the movie even though I did not get to see them or hear from them as much as I would have loved but it is okay.

As for Phyno he did well and acceptance of his chosen career as a musician by his family as he dedicated a track to his dad in the movie just like I stated above the review. To Psquare he did well but his presence is not really necessary.

I love all the efforts put into the movie to make it perfect, seeing the branded buses was very detailed to me, this was almost perfect for a directorial debut and I look forward to seeing more movies from Genevieve Nnaji

I am extremely proud of her and the movie because I will watch it over and over again.

The movie is available in Netflix just go to App Store and download Netflix app and subscribe with ur ATM � card

1 Like

Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 06, 2019
The biggest legacy I will leave for posterity is you. You are the pendulum of my life; if you stop swinging, then I'm done.

Chief Obiagu (Pete Edochie) to his daughter Adaeze (Genevieve Nnaji)
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stanweezy:
It was a story that remind us about the transport giants we all grew up hearing about. The story line sent across powerful messages about family businesses, family bonds and that a girl child can inherit a business as against the common belief that only men could inherit.

It also sent a powerful message of one Nigeria, you can see Obiagu (Pete Edochie) mergin with a Kano based transport firm Maikano transport services and his ability to speak hausa language which brings unity in business between the two tribes.

Characterization was perfect, it was just exciting seeing all the faces in the movie even though I did not get to see them or hear from them as much as I would have loved but it is okay.

As for Phyno he did well and acceptance of his chosen career as a musician by his family as he dedicated a track to his dad in the movie just like I stated above the review. To Psquare he did well but his presence is not really necessary.

I love all the efforts put into the movie to make it perfect, seeing the branded buses was very detailed to me, this was almost perfect for a directorial debut and I look forward to seeing more movies from Genevieve Nnaji

I am extremely proud of her and the movie because I will watch it over and over again.

The movie is available in Netflix just go to App Store and download Netflix app and subscribe with ur ATM � card

Well-done, promoter?

Movie that people have shared free download link on a thread here on Nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by not4sure(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2019
sexybaby22:

Well-done, promoter?

Movie that people have shared free download link on a thread here on Nairaland!!

lolz And the film just like normal nollywood movie IMO
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 9:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
sexybaby22:

Well-done, promoter?

And u downloaded it, the ppl that shared the link here are the reason behind pirated movies in Nigeria
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2019
not4sure:

lolz And the film just like normal nollywood movie IMO

I guess u were told, u need to watch it again
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stanweezy:

And u downloaded it, the ppl that shared the link here are the reason behind pirated movies in Nigeria

I didn't downloade it, YET.

I'm not that into Nigerian movies.
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by not4sure(m): 10:02pm On Jan 06, 2019
Stanweezy:

I guess u were told, u need to watch it again
No . I can share the download link now if you want
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by jendhorlee(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
not4sure:

share am abeg, no be everybody get chance to go cinema
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by UrbanExotica(f): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
I watched overrated and predictable
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 7:27am On Jan 07, 2019
not4sure:

Bro is that how you encourage someone by duplicating his or her work. Ask ur friends to go cinema house and check out time/date it will be showed depending on which is closer to them or better still go to Netflix and subscribe for the movie
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by Stanweezy(m): 7:30am On Jan 07, 2019
UrbanExotica:

I watched overrated and predictable

What were u expecting: romance or film tricks, my dear the film is epic. There are so many things to learn in the movie especially about a girl child and their role in family business
Re: Let's Review Lionheart For Those That Are Yet To Watch It by UrbanExotica(f): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2019
Stanweezy:

What were u expecting: romance or film tricks, my dear the film is epic. There are so many things to learn in the movie especially about a girl child and their role in family business
Blahh there's nothing epic there.Nothing we haven't already seen before

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrate Mum On Her Birthday, Reveals How She Suffered / "If You Know Slavery You Will Know Yahoo No Be Crime" - Naira Marley Shades Simi / Frank Edoho, Akin Alabi React As Cyril Stober Retires From NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.