Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' (55620 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by knightsTempler: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
*Katsina* - Buhari's state of origin is not safe

*Zamfara* - Minister of Defence's state of origin is not safe

*Borno* - National Security Adviser, Chief of Army staffs' state of origin is not safe

If these people cannot secure their states of origin will they secure yours?

A *President* that can't secure the life of his people doesn't deserve a second term.
#copied

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by bamvik(m): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Opportunity to sell his campaign

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Brizzy404: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Fvck all of you
Make e pain u die... Mumu people
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by crownwealth: 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
Where are the village idiots to come support the terrorist organization called APC
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Jestin: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
A vote for Atiku is a vote for hope

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by MrFly(m): 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
If Ganduje's bribe video got lost how about this doctored audio that has no proof..
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Yankiss(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
The presidential election and debates get interesting. Did Amaechi really say all those things in the video? If he did, it goes to prove that politicians live double lives in Nigeria. The official evil façade and the real underlay. That means they all see Nigeria as we all do but are glued to falsehood by collective will to milk us turn by turn. It simply hasn't got to Amaechi's turn. If the Minister of Transport didn't say those things, we expect him to sue Omokri. But even if a suit landed, that could just be a face saver. Hmmm. Nigeria. These are very weighty and interesting times indeed.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Gozzzy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Fvck all of you
ragbuo onwe unu! hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Smile4daddy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
I love Amaechi so much. He knows how to release track to distract the PDP Zombies.

A couple of weeks to elections, PDP got no clear message on why they should be elected. No single alternative practical policy or program proposed.

They are still busy releasing fake news, allegations, poor criticisms of existing programs and audio tapes of other people's discussions.

Boom before they knew, FeBuhari 16th is here the day appointed for the Sane and patriots Nigerians to come out in numbers to vote PMB the only means at which our PVC believes.

Then zombies eyes will clear and Rigging Slogan will continue.

Sai Amaechi

Sai Baba.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Otakom87(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dubai plan as usual. I must confess Pdp is having a good week.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Ayt27(m): 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
For Amaechi to have been reported to say something like that. He already knows the money and power they share in Abuja won’t let any politician/Nigerian relinquish it. Including himself and his party.

We are totally screwed in this country.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this leak audio will be use against evil pdp and thief atiku,

ameachi were complaining about evil pdp when ameachi was a governor in 2011 and abe as ssg before coming to abuja. as senator in 2012.

thief atiku will be importing goat from Dubai and his vice obigot will beimporting from China,
they want to kill our economy,
if I said ZO you said MB and another man said I omo na you sabi.just singing.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Felixv: 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2019
The second tape said, “The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. The president doesn’t care. Does he read? He will read, he will laugh. He will say ‘come, come and see, they are abusing me here’.

------read between the lines -----oga is busy building railway lines,building roads,paying pensioners their due,tradermoni,npower,increasing power supply ----things that pdp and their followers can only drool over.

oga I beg continue to work and leave those noise makers (like dino and his ilk) to their wahala..

sai buhari --2019 2023 ---no shaking

ati--ku can go and play with his children in dubai --abi since he has messed up naija for us.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by buharitill2023: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
LibertyRep:
If Atiku and PDP can't overblow the Ameachi audio leak, na them sabi.

Had this happened to PDP in 2014/15, trust Uncle Lai to have released tonnes of press releases
It happen in 2012,
ameachi complain to magnus in 2012 how evil pdp use to share in abuja, until abe saw things with his eye
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Adebowale89(m): 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
LibertyRep:
If Atiku and PDP can't overblow the Ameachi audio leak, na them sabi.

Had this happened to PDP in 2014/15, trust Uncle Lai to have released tonnes of press releases

you're not far from the truth. PDP don't know how to play opposition

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Denikayan: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
In a statement on twitter on Sunday evening, Atiku wrote;

"To that Onitsha goat seller who could not sell his goods due to the prevailing bad economy, I say to you that I care. You and all Nigerians are my business. You are my priority. Join me and #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain and I assure you that next Sallah will be better."

Fvck!

Atiku is fvcking desperate

Dude just started acting like Christ overnight

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Aquite: 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
Atiku using the leaked tape to his advantage...
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by buharitill2023: 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2019
knightsTempler:
*Katsina* - Buhari's state of origin is not safe

*Zamfara* - Minister of Defence's state of origin is not safe

*Borno* - National Security Adviser, Chief of Army staffs' state of origin is not safe

If these people cannot secure their states of origin will they secure yours?

A *President* that can't secure the life of his people doesn't deserve a second term.
#copied
that is the reason thief atiku is sponsoring the attack.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by buharitill2023: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
Aquite:
Atiku using the leaked tape to his advantage...
you guys don't even know how to read,
the leak audio will be use against thief atiku and evil pdp.
the first tape happen when ameachi was agovernor and abe as ssg
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by amazon14: 9:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have this feeling in me that BMC/BMO will come up with weird, sinister kind of funny story tomorrow or before the new week runs out. Mark my word.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by smalls001: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
Dumb tweet from Atiku. That goat seller probably has not got a twitter account.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
But Amaechi is speaking the obvious, right ?

I feel for him, cos he has no shelter now. If APC wins, he will be hunted, if PDP wins, he will also be hunted.

The best thing Amaechi can do now is negotiate with PDP and throw some money around to get Atiku in, and he will be forgiven, as far as I am concerned, Buhari does not forgive, he will Bleep with Amaechi, big time.

Who ever wins the next Presidency, still means nothing until the country is restructured to work regionally. As it is, the North and West, just want to hang on the Crude from the South, so to unite the country and stop these North/West/South talks, country has to be dissolved and re-structured economically and politically.

No other way out for Nigeria, not even civil war or Biafra exit.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by PapaAdanna: 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2019
buharitill2023:
this leak audio will be use against evil pdp and thief atiku,

ameachi were complaining about evil pdp when ameachi was a governor in 2011 and abe as ssg before coming to abuja. as senator in 2012.

thief atiku will be importing goat from Dubai and his vice obigot will beimporting from China,
they want to kill our economy,

ONYE ARA

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Buhari doesn't care but Atiku does

Nigeria under Buhari is going nowhere -- Rotimi Ameachi

Nigeria under Atiku will get Nigeria working again --SalamRusdie
Salam Rusdie of the satanic verses Mr Failure since 2013?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by skillz111(m): 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
God bless Burna boy indeed weed is a magical plant.only sowore can save this country all we need is a weed smoking president like Obama like fela and our Nobel laureate wole Soyinka all this weed smokers posses great wisdom and equality and this is what this country needs.
Bleep both buhari and atiiku this two can't take Nigeria anywhere but we are a doomed country that never learn.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by BESUNHomesLTD: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Okay oo.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Adiwana: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
A close.Minister says that the president DOES NOT CARE.So what else.do y'all need??
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2019
Tunasco4u:
Matter of facts these audio make me like Alh.Muhammad Buhari more,he doesn't read he doesn't care no President have the time to read we thank God our Buhari is back not Jibrin anymore undecided undecided

Yes,yes. A man that doesn't care about what the masses think && what they are passing thru.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' by rexwalters: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
PapaAdanna:

ONYE ARA
Take heart,the truth is bitter,pdp and ole atiku should be ashamed of themselves,they have nothing to campaign with other than spread enough lies amongst the gullible masses and hope it resonates as the truth to the clueless ones.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / UK Prime Minister David Cameron Attends RCCG Festival Of Life / China And Russia Send Sophisticated War Weapons To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.