Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (23827 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:13pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Only a fool and and unreasonable fellow will vote this tout who can't win ordinary local government chairman .
WAs it not the same Sowore that strongly campaigned for buhari?

Some people can be gullible shaa?

What makes him a tout? Who should we vote?

Let's start with that, then I'll know where you are coming from.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by tossie101(f): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

What makes him a tout? Who should we vote?

Let's start with that, then I'll know where you are coming from.

Athiku is a better option.
I would have said moghalu but let's be honest.
He cant win.. So it's better we all vote Atiku at least he is still better than buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by showafrica(m): 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Nathdoug:
Sowore the vote splitter...

Any vote for this guy is a vote in favor of Buhari
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 10:18pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sowore doing good for himself for the 2023 election ...
Hashim and Sowore cool
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by BrokenCock: 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
4k buhari
4k atiku
Im going 4 sowore, im going for an intelligent man with a healthy high IQ
Im going for a youth
Im going for a serious minded mortal and not zombies or vampires.

Sowore all the way!!!

11 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by amalab30(m): 10:20pm On Jan 06, 2019
Campaign more like the Black Panthers movement. I like his spirit and guts. The guy has at least 70% of Nigeria PoliThiefcians by their balls. They can't touch him.

No guts no glory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

He cant win.. So it's better we all vote Atiku at least he is still better than buhari
Atiku laundered $40million in the us via his 4th wife some of which were used to establish American University - it shows his wickedness - he should hv improved our universities. He is trying to use presidency to escape justice since as president he will hv diplomatic immunity and therefore b able to fly into the United States.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by SouthWestBlood(m): 10:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Atiku is not a better option. Saraki left APC because he wasn't involved in money sharing by the president. Now, he's a card carry member of the PDP. What is going to happen when PDP wins? You may want APC out like most of us, but they are all the same.

Moghalu and all others are good too, but where are they? I just want any other party but PDP and APC. These 2 parties, stealing tops their party ideologies/manifestos. APC and PDP attract wrong set of minds. Those who have no leadership skills. Those who do not have the commoners at heart. People who have no clue about governance, only there for the money.

Sowore isn't a tout. Rather, a radical leader.

I rest my case.

7 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

Atiku is not a better option. Saraki left APC because he wasn't involved in money sharing by the president. Now, he's a card carry member of the PDP. What is going to happen when PDP wins? You may want APC out like most of us, but they are all the same.

Moghalu and all others are good too, but where are they? I just want any other party but PDP and APC. These 2 parties, stealing tops their party ideologies/manifestos. APC and PDP attract wrong set of minds. Those who have no leadership skills. Those who do not have the commoners at heart. People who have no clue about governance, only there for the money.

I rest my case.

Very well said!!! If the best presidential candidate pdp could produce of all their members is Atiku who is a money launderer then pdp is not the right party. And if all apc could produce for president is a waec holder who allowed 98 million to himself for meals and 1 billion for local and international travel then all isn't the right party.

5 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Felixv: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
why can't sowore contest as a senator or house of rep first ---
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
but the guy dey manage what he has sha....not like other ship jumpers...froggies....

hmmmm.... undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
SouthWestBlood:

I rest my case.
Very well said!!! If the best presidential candidate pdp could produce of all their members is Atiku who is a money launderer then pdp is not the right party. And if all apc could produce for president is a waec holder who allegedly allowed for himself in the 2019 budget 98 million for meals and 1 billion for local and international travel then all isn't the right party...

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by WeRblessed(f): 10:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
rolams:
Dont waste your time pls

Why do you think he is wasting his time? At least he made a move, trying to librate you from the shackles and bondage that men older than your great grand father has placed all Nigerians in the name of politics.

You continue to complain about the situation of things in the country but when someone tries to help you open your eyes, you say he is wasting his time.

Continue, bye.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
he should try to go into a coalition with apc....like this he can position some of his people already now in goverment
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by lollytk(f): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
The youth of this country are the greatest problem we have, it amazes me how they shout atikulate knowing well he's a member of recycle thief/ old leaders association, can't we just support a youth like us? And watch him make effort, succeed or fail.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
lollytk:
The youth of this country are the greatest problem we have, it amazes me how they shout atikulate knowing well he's a member of recycle thief/ old leaders association, can't we just support a youth like us? And watch him make effort, succeed or fail.

this is how the situation is...

you would think all youths would rally around younger generation like them.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

this is how the situation is...

you would think all youths would rally around younger generation like them.... undecided undecided

Its jealousy!!

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Lordofthewest(m): 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
Our youths daft no be small,I'm sure tribalism is the main reason some of them are currently kissing Atiku balls and from the comments I read here it will take the grace of God for this country to get it right again...They obviously still love their chains, there's really no point arguing with people who are mentally dead cos they don't even know what's going on in smaller African countries that have moved far ahead of Nigeria. Ladies and gentlemen this is Senegal airport...Yes Senegal.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
africantycoon:

Its jealousy!!

oooh shitt....i forgot about that...you mean that syndrome were blacks love draggin each other down out of jealousy...??

you are right...their is no other explanation.... undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by shaqhead: 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
tossie101:

Only a fool and and unreasonable fellow will vote this tout who can't win ordinary local government chairman .
WAs it not the same Sowore that strongly campaigned for buhari?

Some people can be gullible shaa?
Aunty cool down and stop making a fool of yourself with your flawed logic!!

If we are to go by your logic then who do we have left if not the same Buhari you detest!

This is because 99% of the presidential candidates can't win a local government and how many including Atiku didn't campaign for Buhari?
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

oooh shitt....i forgot about that...you mean that syndrome were blacks love draggin each other down out of jealousy...??

you are right...their is no other explanation.... undecided undecided
That's why they told him to go start from his village or local government sad

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by emerged01(m): 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2019
Sowore for president! You all people that are saying he is going nowhere,his year may not be 2019 but that year we surely come when all you mockers will have no choice than to support him.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
africantycoon:

That's why they told him to go start from his village or local government sad

chai...you would think we have passed this jealousy level after so many decades....nawa.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by ATIKUOBIPDP: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Elvis2kay: 10:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
too Much of brain problem from the comments section.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2019
ATIKUOBIPDP:
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.

fee dee fee had their chance and fvcked up....sorry,they are not gettin another chance....

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2019
bantudra:

chai...you would think we have passed this jealousy level after so many decades....nawa.... undecided undecided
In the world today the black man has no dignity, no face and cannot stand face to face with his counterparts world wide. Millions are trying to cross over to Europe - what a shame.

To the jealous and haters,Sowore is soaring higher than your hate, his final intention is to restore the dignity of the black man. That's why the party name is pan African - Africa Action Congress

When a Chinese or Asian or white man wants to mock black Africans he asks:"show me a single developed black country"

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by bantudra: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2019
africantycoon:

In the world today the black man has no dignity, no face and cannot stand face to face with his counterparts world wide. Millions are trying to cross over to Europe - what a shame.

To the jealous and haters,Sowore is soaring higher than your hate, his final intention is to restore the dignity of the black man. That's why the party name is pan African - Africa Action Congress

well,he should keep on advertisin himself and allow nobody drag him down....
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2019
...i would have preferred Sowore contested for either the Senate or HoR...where he can be more effective...
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
corpersforum:
If you believe this Guy have a chance in 2019, Click 'SHARE' But if you think otherwise, Click 'LIKE'

If however, you don't want 2019 election to determine how happy you can be, Check my signature below.
Lol grin
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by africantycoon: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...i would have preferred Sowore contested for either the Senate or HoR...where he can be more effective...

They say wen u aim too high and u fall, u don't fall too low. It's better he aims @ the presidency and ends up as head of Senate than aim for Senate and end up a governor. Also in any position less than president he will be silenced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LASG Stops Approval Of Land Extension Into The Lagoon At Banana Island, Osborne / Soludo Appoints Oby Ezekwesili To Head His Transition Team / Buhari Showers Praise On Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.