Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) (23832 Views)

Okon Lagos Holds Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Lagos (Video) / Prophet Isa Buba Mobilises Grassroots Campaign For Peter Obi In Plateau State / #takeitback: Pictures From AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Adamawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by abibun: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Sowore in kabba, u try my brother. But kabba is for PDP
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by ibawon(m): 7:37am On Jan 07, 2019
I watched this Man's channels TV interview, this is one person that is realistic about Nigeria's problems.
I promise myself I won't be part of the Youths that recycle old Past Nigerian leaders because of their Party Names

3 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by tossie101(f): 7:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Joe88:
every right thinking Nigerian thought Buhari was the solution considering his antecedents as an anti corruption crusader. Anybody who didn't feel Buhari was a solution doesn't have the interest of the country at heart

Nope u are wrong sir.
Its rather those who voted him are the ones who doesn't have the interest of the country at heart.
.....Buhari pushed this country into recession when he was head of state.
.... Buhari said attack on bokoharam is an attack to the north.
.....buhari said if he wasn't elected baboons and monkeys will soak in blood.
.....buhari said if he wasn't elected he will make the country ungovernable.

Yet some people in their right senses voted this kind of person into power because of their biasness not because of the country goodwill.
Its sad..angry

And this sowore was part of his strong supporters
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by luvisdkey: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2019
"I heard EU and CIA are secretly backing him" You heard. You better hear better news and put your vote for him.
Sometimes I wander how people think. You have witness APC and DPD. You still want them again. God help those that lack knowledge and vision.

uote author=Daviddson post=74516160]Wow! This guy really means business. Fellow Nigerians, let's join hands together to support Sowore, because he's clearly going to pull surprises and may win this election laslas. Nothing is impossible fah. First mention. Many more expected. Lol. Some people can't just recognise sarcasm. grin
I heard EU and CIA are secretly backing him. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by MrCuteID(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 depending on your NET PAY ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2019
This is a young man to my heart, i campaign for him at Lagos bus stops. We need a man like him, who that person that has taken campaign to the whole of Nigeria if not him? Buhari is nowhere to be found, Akwa Ibom, hypocrisy. SOWORE for PRESIDENT.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Ayomosix(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2019
HOW I WISH THIS GUY WIN THE ELECTION LIKE LECEISTER WON EPL BY SURPRISE 🙌

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by omoluka: 3:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
I am voting for Sowore, i don't care if he wins or not.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by Joe88(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
tossie101:

Nope u are wrong sir.
Its rather those who voted him are the ones who doesn't have the interest of the country at heart.
.....Buhari pushed this country into recession when he was head of state.
.... Buhari said attack on bokoharam is an attack to the north.
.....buhari said if he wasn't elected baboons and monkeys will soak in blood.
.....buhari said if he wasn't elected he will make the country ungovernable.

Yet some people in their right senses voted this kind of person into power because of their biasness not because of the country goodwill.
Its sad..angry

And this sowore was part of his strong supporters
you are partially right with your points but from my personal research, the bulk of Nigerians think exactly the same way Amaechi thinks (refer to his supposedly leaked audio tape). We believe that the country is completely rotten and without remedy and so we jumped at the slightest chance to vote Buhari (who was widely acclaimed to be very credible). Most of us thought he would be radical in curtailing corruption. Some of us have not lost faith in this administration! Even if all other sectors of the economy fails right now and corruption is wiped out to the minimum, we will then have a foundation to build on. We still look on. No country ever flourished with endemic corruption such as that which Nigeria is plagued with. I have people in government and I know exactly what I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by WORLDPEACE(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2019
hundredrivas:
Na over confidence make okadaman overtake trailer. Kai see as person dey trowey small money wen e get through window.

He is campaigning with donations from well meaning Nigerians. He has a gofundme account where people donate money. And Nigerians have donated over $100,000. The money people have donated will be enough because he is not sharing money.

The masses are fully behind him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore2019: AAC Grassroots Campaign Rally In Kogi State (Pictures) by hundredrivas(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
WORLDPEACE:

He is campaigning with donations from well meaning Nigerians. He has a gofundme account where people donate money. And Nigerians have donated over $100,000. The money people have donated will be enough because he is not sharing money.

The masses are fully behind him.

Ok i wish him good luck. I did not mean to under estimate him its just that the nigerian elections i know is money elections where the same suffering masses will still sell there votes for N3000 or to the highest bider.

Pdp and Apc have already budgeted billions of dollars for this election i dont think sowore's party is in this heavy weight league. But all the same never say never like i said earlier i wish him goodluck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Okiye: How I Recovered From COVID-19 Without Infecting Anybody / Tibor Naggy Commends Nigeria Police For Arresting Philipe Nathan's Kidnappers / Orlu: The Untold Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.