Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,539 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun (66932 Views)

2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Won't Judge Amaechi Based On Audio Leak Criticising Buhari - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by berrystunn(m): 1:57am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
PDP go and campaign to Nigerians and stop fabricating stupid and provocative audio, lying to Nigerians can not make you defeat president BUHARI. AMEACHI the lion of the niger delta please don't mind the Loser party.

a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what’s my business with goat sellers?”.

Sounds like buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by emmangrace: 2:44am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
PDP go and campaign to Nigerians and stop fabricating stupid and provocative audio, lying to Nigerians can not make you defeat president BUHARI. AMEACHI the lion of the niger delta please don't mind the Loser party.
PDP are not ready for anything yet, the energy they are suppose. to expend on meaningful. thing, they are spending it on fruitless. propaganda. Lét them alone, their failure is around. the. corner.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Speedo17(m): 3:04am On Jan 07, 2019
He said "do I do website" ?
The Minister claimed he is not aware of such and so he is already in denial.
This is the problem. The part 1 of the audio confirms it all.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by ImperialYoruba: 3:14am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
Lawyers in the house, is an audio recording admissible in court as an evidence?

Im not a lawyer but Ive eaten enough amala and ewedu and acquired political wisdom and native sense to answer this question profitably.

We do not have disclaimer rule in Nigeria, I dont think. If we did the recorder is expected to have first alerted Amaechi that the conversation is being recorded. Failure to do so is viewed as witchunting and criminal intent to defraud. It wil be thrown out of court.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Gandollar(f): 4:41am On Jan 07, 2019
deomelllo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8443999_dwodtofwwae0145_jpeg_jpegb14d9155fce23f1b0cc5074d1660835b
Hehehehe grin. This one futher makes a fool of the dullard after #AmaechTapes.

That's a weak president engaged in anti party activities. A desperate to win president who must score an own goal. It's a Shame and the world is watching.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by xpool(m): 4:41am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
Mumu, you forbid to be lion?
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Neutrality: 4:50am On Jan 07, 2019
MirJay:
Amaechi doesn't deserve to b a Nigerian leader. that man ought to be an inmate for all his stealing. I swear God will punish him and God will also Punish Tinubu.
May God also punish our president Muhammadu Buhari .
And wht do u xpect God to do to u dat dosent know u're cursin urself by throwin tantrom at elders?

AMEN
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Joevics(m): 4:57am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
But you danced when the same Tolu released an Audio about Saraki. Hypocrite. Ohh sorry... Zom-b
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by truthfulparrot(m): 5:49am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
Buhari is not stupid like some of his supporters. He know very well that Amaechi made that statement. It is so pathetic that some intelligent people like you chosed to appear stupid in the public arena. Even Amaechi could not even denied because he knows that PMB will recur the incidence in the plane. Abba aboki, you don't have to be stupid to defend PMB!
Last week when it was reported that PMB only wrote his name and signature on Sagari condolences register, a lot of zombies claimed that it is not true and that the registered shown was forged. But few days later, Sagari son confirm in a interview that they are disappointed that PMB only wrote his name and sign.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by oruma19: 5:49am On Jan 07, 2019
Amaechi is the only truthful person remaining in government today. weknow he also steals but he says the truth as it is. no need denying, i said it today to a friend that the only way nigeria can be beta is if every one of this generation dies in one day!
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by michoim(m): 6:02am On Jan 07, 2019
All this are the handiwork of PDP doctoring and editing tapes here and there
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
no I'm not taking anyone to court, my question doesn't have anything to do with the subject in the story.

It depends. You should ask your lawyer.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Dracas: 6:11am On Jan 07, 2019
cry cry When your Boss is not doing what you expect of him, you simply resign.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Oshin56(m): 6:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Racoon:
So it'll take Amaechi about 48hours to deny a sensitive issue of this nature that have been raging widely? We all are not zombies.
some people are still zombie because they still believed that the audio clip is edited
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by oshorstan(f): 6:34am On Jan 07, 2019
WATCHOVER:
Aidoghie Paulinus, Abuja

The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari Election Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed an audio recording linking him as saying that President Buhari did not read newspapers or listen to news on the economic situation in the country.
He said that he was not aware of the presence of such audio which is now being played on several online platforms.
When he was for his comments on the audio that went viral, Amaechi said: “Nothing. I am not aware of any audio recording.”
Further told that the audio was gaining momentum on different online websites, the immediate past governor of Rivers State and incumbent Minister of Transport said: “Do I do website?”
It would be recalled that an audio detailing Amaechi’s criticism of the Buhari administration went viral some days ago.
In the audio, Amaechi was reported to have said: “This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.”
In the audio, Amaechi was also reported to have said: “This country is going nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless and he told me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, ‘I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
“I have already written to the governor of Katsina State and I don’t know why he has not replied to give us the land in Daura for a university in Daura. The next university would be in my village. There is a popular saying while we were growing up, that charity begins at home. Will my own begin abroad?
“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what’s my business with goat sellers?”.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amaechi-opens-up-on-audio-recording-credited-to-him-now-gone-viral/amp/

He's already saying what we knew.. we don't need him to tell us.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Mosminic(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
It's a pity even with a clear evidence you still say it's fabricated.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Awaja(m): 6:38am On Jan 07, 2019
This the level politics have reduced our supposed fathers ,they can even deny their mother ,denying his own voice won’t be dicey for him .
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by rolams(m): 6:39am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:

Something is missing and i pray you find it!
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Otapipia: 6:43am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
Of course.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by mr1759: 6:48am On Jan 07, 2019
trump did not denie his leaked audio tape where he said grab them by the pussy, but if he was a Nigerian he would have denied it
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by BENARI: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2019
Buhari and Amaechi will already know the tape is Real.
All that is needed is for Buhari to recall the goat seller discussion.

In civilised societies, Amaechi would have resigned Honorably.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by sonofanarchy(m): 7:51am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
no
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by bilulu(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
you believe the video because your brain has been reconfigured to dat of a zombie
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by bilulu(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
4 + 4 = 8 2015 to 2019 + more 4 years = 2023 by the grace of God.
Sai baba
and you will keep lamenting in secret just one Amaechi is doing currently
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by lizzybet(f): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2019
sage111:
Can I use your name "lizzybet" as my betting company?
you'll share the profit with me right? tongue
sage111:
Can I use your name "lizzybet" as my betting company?
you'll share the profit with me right?
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
lizzybet:
can we just start a movement on how to kill anybody that has occupied a political position already?

Let's initiate operation kill them all

as suggested by Amaechi
How do we begin?
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, ‘I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by sage111: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
lizzybet:
you'll share the profit with me right? tongue you'll share the profit with me right?
Hahahahahaha cheesy

Sure
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by sage111: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2019
lizzybet:
you'll share the profit with me right? tongue you'll share the profit with me right?
Hahahahahaha cheesy

Sure
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by PFRB: 9:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Buhari can be criticised by Amaechi or anybody. Buhari s not an angel . He can make mistakes and can be criticised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Faces Of The Senate's Mace Thieves On The Run (Photo) / Nigerian Soldiers Show Off The Giant Snake They Caught (Photos) / Passing-Out Parade Of Oyo Amotekun Corps; As Makinde Wears Amotekun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.