Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun (67146 Views)

2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / 2023: Amaechi Opens Up On ‘deal’ Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Won't Judge Amaechi Based On Audio Leak Criticising Buhari - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by MrCuteID(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2019
dingbang:
Lawyers in the house, is an audio recording admissible in court as an evidence?

Yes it's though it must meet certain requirements.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by movetoca: 9:06am On Jan 07, 2019
lizzybet:
can we just start a movement on how to kill anybody that has occupied a political position already?

Let's initiate operation kill them all

as suggested by Amaechi
Because you don't have a politician in your family right?. Some of us have and we love them unconditionally.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Basher8583: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Abeg coming and teach me hacking jareh

Sorry bro. Im an ethical hacker. Cant train you with the intentions you already have plus you must provide proof that you are working in the security, control or audit arm of your organisation and of course also have the organisations consent for training. Apologies.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by somehow: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2019
Is this more sensitive than the Jubril rubbish? How long did it take Buhari/presidency to react?
Racoon:
So it'll take Amaechi about 48hours to deny a sensitive issue of this nature that have been raging widely? We all are not zombies.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by LZAA: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2019
deomelllo:
Obviously, the man was actually making fun of clowns like Reno, the fake twitter pastor and lying internet nuisance and his wailing ipob disciples.

PMB don't send you and PMB and Ameachi will be here till 2013 to further torment your miserable souls

Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2019
WATCHOVER:
Aidoghie Paulinus, Abuja

The Director-General of President Muhammadu Buhari Election Campaign Council, Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed an audio recording linking him as saying that President Buhari did not read newspapers or listen to news on the economic situation in the country.
He said that he was not aware of the presence of such audio which is now being played on several online platforms.
When he was for his comments on the audio that went viral, Amaechi said: “Nothing. I am not aware of any audio recording.”
Further told that the audio was gaining momentum on different online websites, the immediate past governor of Rivers State and incumbent Minister of Transport said: “Do I do website?”
It would be recalled that an audio detailing Amaechi’s criticism of the Buhari administration went viral some days ago.
In the audio, Amaechi was reported to have said: “This country can never change, I swear. The only way this country can change is in a situation where everybody is killed.”
In the audio, Amaechi was also reported to have said: “This country is going nowhere. When Magnus (Abe) was secretary to the Rivers State Government (SSG), I told him that this country is hopeless and helpless and he told me, ‘Oga, stop it’. This cannot be coming from a governor.
“But two months in Abuja, Magnus came to meet me and said, ‘I agree with you; this country is hopeless and helpless. All they do in Abuja is to share money.
“I have already written to the governor of Katsina State and I don’t know why he has not replied to give us the land in Daura for a university in Daura. The next university would be in my village. There is a popular saying while we were growing up, that charity begins at home. Will my own begin abroad?
“The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read? I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what’s my business with goat sellers?”.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/amaechi-opens-up-on-audio-recording-credited-to-him-now-gone-viral/amp/

Useless blogger; all this long epistle to confuse gullible PigDiots (who are the ones that obviously can't read or comprehend well) while what the man actually said, was he wasn't aware of the alleged leaked audio nor does he do websites (i.e. read the social media) - shekenan.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by mrkia(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2019
I think Magnus Abe will be very useful here to either debunk existence of such conversation between both or affirm it. Besides of what use is this to us at this moment when the both parties should be reeling out their manifestos to us
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by MrCEO69(m): 10:27am On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
4 + 4 = 8
2015 to 2019 + more 4 years = 2023 by the grace of God.

Sai baba
What do u gain with it? He should be there till eternity. Even said by the grace of God. Which God supports fraud.. Oh well I guess I know.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by unsourced(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2019
One of our problems in this country
yarimo:
PDP go and campaign to Nigerians and stop fabricating stupid and provocative audio, lying to Nigerians can not make you defeat president BUHARI. AMEACHI the lion of the niger delta please don't mind the Loser party.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by pbells006: 10:31am On Jan 07, 2019
BMC crew the handwriting on the wall is very Clear no need for interpretation. Get your PVC
are you avoiding this thread patriotic Zombie
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by OLUWABIG(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Basher8583:

Sorry bro. Im an ethical hacker. Cant train you with the intentions you already have plus you must provide proof that you are working in the security, control or audit arm of your organisation and of course also have the organisations consent for training. Apologies.

Haba me I don't have bad intentions oo I only thought that CEH is one the skills one can acquire
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by cheerishMe: 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
PDP go and campaign to Nigerians and stop fabricating stupid and provocative audio, lying to Nigerians can not make you defeat president BUHARI. AMEACHI the lion of the niger delta please don't mind the Loser party.
Are u really human at all
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Davesaves(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
yarimo:
my brother abeg get small sense na.. abeg.. just small
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Basher8583: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
OLUWABIG:

Haba me I don't have bad intentions oo I only thought that CEH is one the skills one can acquire

Apolgies for my poor assumptions.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by OLUWABIG(m): 2:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Basher8583:

Apolgies for my poor assumptions.

No problem
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by backnbeta(f): 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Basher8583:

This is what I hate on Nairaland.... must you respond when its obvious from the trash you have just written that you probably did not go to school let alone studied law.

Now back to the question.

This type of recording is not admisible in court. The recorded entities consent is required for admissibility.

Please note that i can easily spoof your voice just to frame you up. The technology is very cheap to aquire and I am not rulling out this aproach for Ameachis case.

Integrity of evidence is very important and must be established before it can be admisible in court.

I am a certfied computer hacking and forensic investigator CHFI with LLB cert. So please dont let charlatans decieve you
Firstly, did you read what I typed there? Is my post beyond your comprehension? Did you see where I claimed to be a lawyer? Did you even read the poster's response to my post? I bet not...you just rushed to type with the mind to bamboozle us with legal ish!

We can pass insults back and forth all day, but I will be magnanimous enough to self-moderate and cultivate self-restraint even when issues appear burning and my fingers itch to type insults!

Just so you know, Mr forensic scientist...I'm an academic, a researcher of note. I have a BA, MA, MIPR, M.Sc, PhD(in view) with several publications.
Re: Amaechi Opens Up On Audio Recording Credited To Him - Sun by Basher8583: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
backnbeta:

Firstly, did you read what I typed there? Is my post beyond your comprehension? Did you see where I claimed to be a lawyer? Did you even read the poster's response to my post? I bet not...you just rushed to type with the mind to bamboozle us with legal ish!

We can pass insults back and forth all day, but I will be magnanimous enough to self-moderate and cultivate self-restraint even when issues appear burning and my fingers itch to type insults!

Just so you know, Mr forensic scientist...I'm an academic, a researcher of note. I have a BA, MA, MIPR, M.Sc, PhD(in view) with several publications.

Good for you. Next time contribute where you have educational clout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.