Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (57014 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Presidency Reacts To ‘leaked’ Audio Of Amaechi Criticising Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Respect55(m): 1:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

It has been tampered with which was why the fraud called Reno chose to begin at the point he did with the doctored Audio.

Amechi clearly says he has no knowledge of such an audio which is an outright denial. This he said because a doctored audio though his voice are not his words
So Reno is a fraud and Amechi a Saint?
Amechi didn't say his original message was distorted, he said he know nothing about the audio.
Do u live in rivers state here

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by olotuo: 1:18am On Jan 07, 2019
That is how we will be busy arguing about this and that and we won't have cause to ask and access how buhari want to take us to the next level or how Atiku plan to get Nigeria working again....... And boom 4years later we will be complaing and arguing about this and that again. Be wise Nigerians tell us about your ambitions not how bad or good others are
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Juggernauts:
watin concern students and corruption

They would be the first to cry on Nairaland when any corrupt politician gets arrested.

I am neither APC nor PDP but what Amaechi said is very clear to me, is that Nigerians are not ready to change personally. They are unchangeably corrupt and the only way this country can change is that everyone be killed. "Just 3 years of Buhari, they are crying. . . . ". Long before American politics was fought dirty with fake news and alternative facts in 2016, Nigeria crossed that rubicon in the 2015 election with all manner of lies and propaganda being disseminated to the detriment of the country. Wendell Simlin was chief among these liars, going as far as forging documents in 2014 to get Sanusi sacked from CBN. Amaechi is not stüpid to criticise his principal to a group of journalists, on or off record.

What simply happened is the lying pastor Wendell Simlin editing audio.to purvey fake news as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Borderless: 1:30am On Jan 07, 2019
deji17:
When you hear of the powers of the dark world and evil spiritual forces , that is PDP that is referenced.
Lying and manipulation is their calling.

Nigerians are wiser now, you can shove that piece of propaganda up your smelly a** hole.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by deji17: 1:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Borderless:

Nigerians are wiser now, you can shove that piece of propaganda up your smelly a** hole.
FeBuhari 16 is almost here. Some of you will cry .

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by obailala(m): 1:37am On Jan 07, 2019
deboysben:
Tolu is just an O YES member

You knew buhari has failed woefully but still supporting him cos of what you stand to benefit at the stupidity of the gullible ones.

If you seriously love this country and believed what Amaechi said and as well wants this country work again, then we should all do what's ought to be done with our pvc...
Buhari has failed Buhari has failed! but is that a sensible justification why Reno and co should doctor audio tapes to distort information?.... Does Reno have to be dubious to pass his message or campaign for his party?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by deji17: 1:38am On Jan 07, 2019
With Cambridge Analytica, PDP failed in 2015. Now they have continued on the same path of lies and disinformation.
Only a mad man repeat the same thing and expects different result each time.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by obailala(m): 1:40am On Jan 07, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
Same id1od that said the audio was directed to Jonathan ealier on is now saying we should listened to the original version. Truly APC and their people are so daft and one need to be stup1d to be their supporters.

1 swear if Reno had release the audio once, these people would have denied it and said it was doctored, engineered, nursed, lawed or even teachered. But the guy smart and release a short clips that favoured them and they jump to mastubate with it saying it was directed to Jonathan. To denied that is not Ameachi is no more possible.

BMC job go hard and complex this period o. I just pity BMC crew them, just 30k person go just go blind.

APC people are daft, apc are daft, but PDP people who instead of campaigning, have been churning out one dumb propaganda after the other and masturbating over them in recent times are smart abii?

Same nonsense PDP did in 2015, instead of campaigning like their mates, they were out all over the place chasing after Buhari's poo, from waec certificate to AIT documentary etc...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by micflo28(m): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2019
Anybody that can defend buhari can make God forgive the devil
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by semyman: 1:48am On Jan 07, 2019
If you are left with the only option of a thief and a pastor, please keep your valuable with the thief.

Pastor Reno Omokri is just telling you how pastors are
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by UNUKHASO: 1:54am On Jan 07, 2019
LET THEM BE THEY WILL SOON END IT IN THE BUSH ONE DAY
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by aku626(m): 2:07am On Jan 07, 2019
Someone said Tolu is sane I laughed. I don’t care if the tape is true or false. The fact that Amaechi is part of the govt. That he doesn’t believe in says a lot for APC shame.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Born2Breed(f): 2:25am On Jan 07, 2019
The Buhari of today is the same Buhari of 1983, just older and slower. Rigid, outdated, unchanged. I appreciate an optimistic outlook on life, but what exactly is anyone expecting from his 2nd term?

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by kizyalex10(m): 2:52am On Jan 07, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Any youth that votes APC or PDP are failures, blind bats that can't see beyond their noses, instead of choosing out of two evils I rather keep my vote and save my conscience, Buhari is finished and being repackaged, Atiku is getting ready with broke PDP big shots, the treasury will be looted like never before while we go online and fight dirty for bastard politicians that care only about power and their pockets!

Amaechi a speaker, two term governor,and minister, he made a glaring revelation! This country can never change, and all they do in Abuja is share money, our youths heard this, they re quiet, and majoring on the minor,beleiving atiku too is going there to share paper? Is it not money meant for your future the house of rep,senate and all politicians are busy sharing? You feel a change of APC to PDP or vice versa will change the narratives, you all are retrogressive bunch of dullards,
Why can't we hold this nation by its neck,be the foot soldier a sowore or ezekwesili or durotoye needs, a non politician with no past, hold them accountable to abolish the senate and reps, we don't need them, we don't need a unitary system of Government, give someone a mandate to restructure this country in four years or burn d damn country down! Nothing and I repeat, nothing will change in four years, just movement in circles, until the downtrodden decide to change the whole narrative, I am pained cause my people are blind, the iboris, d igbenedions,d odilis,d FFKs, the whole broke niggas are all waiting to relign their pockets, and here we are saying we have no options? A people really get the kind of leaders they deserve! Something's never ever change
God bless you brother
Have been campaigning for this alongtime

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by ImperialYoruba: 2:58am On Jan 07, 2019
deboysben:
We should not reinforce failure cos we are promised 2023 Presidency I say capital NO

Perhaps we may not live to witness it if we allow that nemesis in aso rock to continue beyond.

Bro, we are not promised 2023....we are taking it! It belongs to APC and SW is APC!

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Speedo17(m): 3:11am On Jan 07, 2019
After all the Minister said he doesn't do websites! Smh!!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by elmodee7(m): 3:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Next level. 4+4
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by mozona(m): 3:25am On Jan 07, 2019
whether it is true he meant it or not, the truth still remain that nigerians are dying under this regime

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by buharitill2023: 3:59am On Jan 07, 2019
shachris02:
this toluene guy is a fowl. I thought he said they were released in 2014?
It was release in 2011 when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:02am On Jan 07, 2019
I have said before and will say it again; the Reno tapes were doctored, edited out of context - Reno is a liar and had been caught in far too many lies already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by buharitill2023: 4:10am On Jan 07, 2019
mozona:
whether it is true he meant it or not, the truth still remain that nigerians are dying under this regime
and they did not die in the past corrupt government.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Nobody: 4:25am On Jan 07, 2019
Frankyboy1:
Any youth that votes APC or PDP are failures, blind bats that can't see beyond their noses, instead of choosing out of two evils I rather keep my vote and save my conscience, Buhari is finished and being repackaged, Atiku is getting ready with broke PDP big shots, the treasury will be looted like never before while we go online and fight dirty for bastard politicians that care only about power and their pockets!

Amaechi a speaker, two term governor,and minister, he made a glaring revelation! This country can never change, and all they do in Abuja is share money, our youths heard this, they re quiet, and majoring on the minor,beleiving atiku too is going there to share paper? Is it not money meant for your future the house of rep,senate and all politicians are busy sharing? You feel a change of APC to PDP or vice versa will change the narratives, you all are retrogressive bunch of dullards,
Why can't we hold this nation by its neck,be the foot soldier a sowore or ezekwesili or durotoye needs, a non politician with no past, hold them accountable to abolish the senate and reps, we don't need them, we don't need a unitary system of Government, give someone a mandate to restructure this country in four years or burn d damn country down! Nothing and I repeat, nothing will change in four years, just movement in circles, until the downtrodden decide to change the whole narrative, I am pained cause my people are blind, the iboris, d igbenedions,d odilis,d FFKs, the whole broke niggas are all waiting to relign their pockets, and here we are saying we have no options? A people really get the kind of leaders they deserve! Something's never ever change
a thinking youth....

Elect young people with no past into government. Amend the Constitution.
If you fail to fulfill your promises, you go to jail for 4 years for wasting our time....

Nigerian youths deserve the hardship that has befallen them.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by ifeko1214(m): 4:39am On Jan 07, 2019
This is just another statement made by Amaechi stating that corruption has become a way of life, and everybody is crying just three years of Buhari's administration.

Tolu is a fool, and is further exposing his principal...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Evercurious(f): 4:58am On Jan 07, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

Bro, we are not promised 2023....we are taking it! It belongs to APC and SW is APC!

Lol
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Kdon2: 5:10am On Jan 07, 2019
oyebanji44:
Omokri is a desperado,everbody knows that.in the same vein ..the latter wanted nothing short of revenge against buhari that is why revenge is called"wild justice"and it would for ever condemned in the eyes of the civilised Nigerians.

The question is hasn't buhari failed to deliver a on his pre election promises.? Yes he is a monumental failure
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by lagosrd: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2019
Either it is doctored or not
Either Ganduje was caught red handed or not
Either you right in OR not
One day you be made to account for all your did just like you are enjoying your time here on earth and in heaven. So enjoy your life while it lasts.
Nothing lasts for ever
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by bender79: 5:30am On Jan 07, 2019
4+4 #next level they can never stop us with their fabricated lies

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Judybash93(m): 5:33am On Jan 07, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Preach brother, preach

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Judybash93(m): 5:36am On Jan 07, 2019
micflo28:
Anybody that can defend buhari can make God forgive the devil

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Judybash93(m): 5:37am On Jan 07, 2019
buharitill2023:
It was release in 2011 when ameachi was a governor and abe as ssg

No na, it was released in 2001 when bla bla bla... Since we're taking it back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ENDSARS: Sheikh Musa Asadus Sunnah Tells FG To Be Brutal On Protesters / AIT Almost Yanked Reno Omokri Off The Air For Criticising Buhari Harshly (Video) / Fashiola Blasts Jonathan Over Speech At Lagos PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.