Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:43 AM

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times (57194 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / How Reno Omokri Silenced Tolu Ogunlesi With One Picture / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by josh123(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2019
luluosas:
You are not serious. Come and resell internet data under and smile to your bank daily. WhatsApp ASAP
am intrested ,pls this is my whatsaap num
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Basher8583: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
Same id1od that said the audio was directed to Jonathan ealier on is now saying we should listened to the original version. Truly APC and their people are so daft and one need to be stup1d to be their supporters.

1 swear if Reno had release the audio once, these people would have denied it and said it was doctored, engineered, nursed, lawed or even teachered. But the guy smart and release a short clips that favoured them and they jump to mastubate with it saying it was directed to Jonathan. To denied that is not Ameachi is no more possible.

BMC job go hard and complex this period o. I just pity BMC crew them, just 30k person go just go blind.

So thats why you are masturbsting all over this thread.
Now listen... if you like it or not Buhari will win and you and your pdp croonies will continue the crying.
If I were you i will find something engaging to do. Dont copy me oh. I dey vacation
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Prakash247(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2019
oyebanji44:
Omokri is a desperado,everbody knows that.in the same vein ..the latter wanted nothing short of revenge against buhari that is why revenge is called"wild justice"and it would for ever condemned in the eyes of the civilised Nigerians.
And you count yourself among the civilized Nigerian.?what is wrong with some of us in this country??Who did this to you?You and ur zoo B united are colossal failures.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by oscarline2002: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
Nemesis is gradually catching up with some people. You can't play with nature. APC came with fake promises of making 1dollar equivalent to 1naira but the reverse is the case now, $1=#500.

Again, after their permutation and propaganda, they said fuel will be 40naira per litre now petrol is 145naira from 93naira without recourse or remorse. What has improved overtime with this increments?Nothing...!

Furthermore, they came again with the slogan Boko haram has been technically defeated but what do we see now, myriads of deaths including our gallant soldiers who fell asleep till today due to inadequate and sophisticated weapons plus internal sabotage.

What about the economy, shattered and battered into pieces. APC came to kill, maim, steal and destroy. God grant us a leader that will unite us again and prosper Nigerians.

If this is true like and if its false share.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by MrCuteID(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
Are you a Federal Government or Lagos State Government Staff with IPPIS # or ORACLE #? and you need an urgent loan from (Minimum of:N 50,000 to Maximum :N 3,000,000.00 ) at a very lowest interest rate 2.16% monthly in order to foot your obligations or to invest in a business?. For more details, please Inbox me privately or call 08024463908,08119219131
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by luluosas(m): 9:17am On Jan 07, 2019
No number here
josh123:
am intrested ,pls this is my whatsaap num
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Elxandre(m): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2019
kunmiiii:

Atiku lesser evil...Haaa!! He's the greatest evil oo, it's like trying to avoid been hit by an Okada by jumping in front of a Dangote trailer!!

Abeg, be knowledgeable when trying to defend a looter...The US practice a two-party system!
The USA has several parties.

A looter with no convictions?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by kunmiiii: 9:31am On Jan 07, 2019
Elxandre:

The USA has several parties.

A looter with no convictions?

You be Olodo sha!! lack of conviction doesn't mean someone is not guilty, it only means lack of "SUFFICIENT" evidence to get a guilty verdict.

I subtly corrected you, but since you want to show your ignorance on a grand level...Pls Sir, tell me the several political parties, apart from the Dem&Rep, even my 12yo nephew knows this. grin (Jnr when you're back from school, come and tutor this Broda oo)

I can't believe I'm having this conversation with someone that is privy to a smart phone.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by ATIKUOBIPDP: 9:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Get your PVC Nigerians and lets VOTE out APC. A Party full of lies, blame game, insecurity, shedding of innocent blood, poverty and jeopardizing the future of Nigeria and our unborn children.
We all know its only ATIKU/OBI (PDP) that can stand this corrupt APC that are willing to rig this 2019 election.

Lets VOTE ATIKU/OBI.
VOTE PDP.

Lets get Nigeria working.
God bless you all.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Elxandre(m): 9:43am On Jan 07, 2019
kunmiiii:

You be Olodo sha!! lack of conviction doesn't mean someone is not guilty, it only means lack of "SUFFICIENT" evidence to get a guilty verdict.

I subtly corrected you, but since you want to show your ignorance on a grand level...Pls Sir, tell me the several political parties, apart from the Dem&Rep, even my 12yo nephew knows this. grin (Jnr when you're back from school, come and tutor this Broda oo)

I can't believe I'm having this conversation with someone that is privy to a smart phone.
A simple Google search will cure your idiocy.

Insulting people without provocation already portrayed how daft you are.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by fortunechy(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
anybody that will vote for buhari is a bastard with capital letter B
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by GleestarsMag: 11:43am On Jan 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtafdHI3to4

First Term Of President Buhari - IS CHANGE HERE OR NOT?
#NextLevel #APC #PDP #GNWA2019 #Atiku #Buhari #Nigeria

The Media and Publicity Department of the State House says it has put together a 58-minute documentary on the efforts of the President Buhari administration in tackling the challenges it met on the ground.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by TGM2015: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
DONMAYOR19:
Same id1od that said the audio was directed to Jonathan ealier on is now saying we should listened to the original version. Truly APC and their people are so daft and one need to be stup1d to be their supporters.

1 swear if Reno had release the audio once, these people would have denied it and said it was doctored, engineered, nursed, lawed or even teachered. But the guy smart and release a short clips that favoured them and they jump to mastubate with it saying it was directed to Jonathan. To denied that is not Ameachi is no more possible.

BMC job go hard and complex this period o. I just pity BMC crew them, just 30k person go just go blind.

Seem you are missing something. The first video was recorded pre-2015 (2014 possibly) as acclaimed by Tolu Ogunlesi and I also hold that view to be true because I heard such line from Ameachi many times during his early days of joining APC.

This thread is about the second video. I am sure that the two audios were recorded in different occasions. It is now left for our media or any patriotic Nigeria with needed resources to conduct forensic audit on the two audio to determine which one is fake (edited) audio.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by josh123(m): 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
luluosas:
No number here
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by luluosas(m): 10:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Okay.
josh123:
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times by Modarun(m): 12:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Vote PDP for all I care, its no difference, another form of oppression for the next four years,but the unfortunate news I have for you is, APC will never hand over to PDP, and heavens will not fall, as for me, na look I de

Let PDP win first, make we see who born Buhari and Tinubu not to hand over. we go knw whether na them Papa get Nigeria. Let them loose and not hand over, even you no go find place sitdown look. For your empty mind. Buhari. Tinubu and his supposed to be retired service chiefs and so on fit come against an army populated by 80% gen. OBJ, gen. Ty Danjuma, gen Gausau, Gen. Babangida, Gen. Abdulsalam boys? hehehe Buhari wey dem bring impose? you are a kid, go play outside.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sets His Own Car Ablaze To Celebrate Nnamdi Kanu's Discharge (Video) / 61 Priests Bury Stella Oduah's Son... (Pics) / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.