Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B (1138 Views)

Stolen Funds Recovered Under Buhari Are Currently Missing From CBN: SERAP / All 44 Candidates On Navy Supplementary List Under Buhari Are Northerners - SR / Adamu Garba Asks Buhari: Are You Leading Nigerians Or Catching Cruise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Randy100: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
couragemurphy:

Clap for yaself Randy-werey. small you. You don list your achievements finish? Next you will say is that you have achieved more than Wizkid and Davido when each can even employ 20 of your university lecturers. Use ur engine oil head again my biafra-ud guy. Atiku you r rooting for has just diploma but has companies and university with professors on his payroll. You have also achieved more than him ànu-mpàmà
I am ashamed of you. You are a big disappointment to the world. How can you be equating money to achievement. My lecturers had impacted life and I am also doing so. Next time stop drifting from what we are discussing. I raised so many point that you couldn't even tackle any of them. When you remove your face from Buhari anal hole, then answer me.
Re: Be Sincere: Atiku And Buhari Are Just Like A And B by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Randy100:
I am ashamed of you. You are a big disappointment to the world. How can you be equating money to achievement. My lecturers had impacted life and I am also doing so. Next time stop drifting from what we are discussing. I raised so many point that you couldn't even tackle any of them. When you remove your face from Buhari anal hole, then answer me.

I pity you mr achievement..... owu go tear your looted stomach. As e b say you don achieve pass PMB with your certificate of attendance. Kwantinu. EOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Who Tried To Remove Buhari's Cap In Kogi? / Mass Defection Hits Akwa Ibom PDP / Anambra State INEC Office On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.