Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos (35129 Views)

Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share / Female Soldier Punishes Man For Wearing Camouflage / Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos [photos+video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by nazicartel(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
the girl is wicked, but apart from dat some of these stories Are just Acted by these mapiopio blogs
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by MiaB(f): 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dhayor001:
So, let me get this straight. Instead of handing him over to the police, you took law into your own hands and made a video

Nigerians and this "my way is the best way" attitude.

If this man sues you and damages are awarded against you, you go blame one innocent old woman for village
Dumb. sue for what exactly

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Dpharisee: 12:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
The guy jam Warri babe, he is lucky she didn't bite him on his balls cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by dedolampy: 12:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
see all of you hailing her, if it was the other way round y'all will be shouting "why didnt he report to the appropriate authorities instead of taking laws into his hands

2 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Ziel20: 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
U see muscular woman like that u no fear thief her phone.
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by yemiyemi: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is exactly what the lady intentionally did to that Bastarrd... grin grin grin

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Yankee101: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
You can't maintain integrity at your very own level and yet keep expecting government to change, are people in government going to come from a different society?

I've been to poor countries where they still have integrity but naija...

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Fash20: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
That's small compared to what I'll do to the thief that stole mine if I catch him

Warri girl
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
That's small compared to what I'll do to the thief that stole mine if I catch him
What are you going to do to the thief when you catch him?
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by jordyspices: 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jonsing man
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by pek(m): 1:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
Okoyebos:

Alaye, shut up your mouth.

You ignorant people would be making noise about the law. What do you know about the law?

FYI, the law empowers private citizens to arrest offenders. I'm sure you don't know that.

He wants to sue, for what? Battery, assault?
He's a suspect and he was found with the stolen item which he confessed taking.

If you don't know something, you shut up.
Don't tell anyone to shut when making a (point). You as a private citizen, is empowered to make arrest and handover to the police. So, the person you told to shut up was right. The accused was assaulted and battery which is wrong in law. He can sue and comfortably win.

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by jtjohn(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I have no mercy for thieves and I care little about whatever is done to them . I suffered at their hands last week , was about to embark on a long journey with my private car, made sure everything was in order a day to the trip, packed outside so that it would be easy to drive off the next morning early enough without having to be scared of the road outside being blocked in, woke the next morning running late , dressed and got to my vehicle to drive off only to find out that these idiots mysteriously broke into my car , opened my bonnet and stole my car battery .. I was just extremely confused.
What terrible experience.. so sorry bro
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by CuddleBear(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fash20:

Warri girl
nope
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by CuddleBear(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
mhd5757:

let me just catch him first
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by CuddleBear(f): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
mhd5757:

let me just catch him first
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Fash20: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
nope

Okay. Aba girl?
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by uuzba(m): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Zoharariel:
This bastard should be dismissed from the Uber & Taxify platforms.

There are a lot of criminals driving on the e-hailing platforms in the name of unemployment.
Nigerians are a fake people. Uber and the likes are premium services. They work in areas where everybody is equally rich.
Not this our landscape where some are dying in total poverty and others are flying private jet. How long do you think the poor man will continue looking at you lavishing your wealth in his face?
Iphone is N200,000 upwards. You carried it near somebody using N20k Techno. Why are you tempting the poor man?

1 Like

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by uuzba(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
That's for me to know and you to imagine
Don't go and kill Human being that God made because of manmade phone that will be outdated this year O.
The way people worship electonics. Hmm.
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by vioment: 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Thieves everywhere. Is it that it is only me and about 10 other people i know that are not thieves in the whole nigeria?

Could it be that God has lost his battle to the devil in nigeria?

Na wa o.
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by pally123: 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Groovenaija360:
grin

THEY SHOULD HAVE BURNT HIM ALIVE undecided

Watch The Thrilling Moment Akpabio, Udom & Nsima Ekere All Hug In Uyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu3_jebig8M
Don't let anybody deceive you. Akpabio is still in PDP. He's just on awol in APC
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by CuddleBear(f): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Don't go and kill Human being that God made because of manmade phone that will be outdated this year O.
The way people worship electonics. Hmm.
Kill see where your imagination went.choi.
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Nigerians are a fake people. Uber and the likes are premium services. They work in areas where everybody is equally rich.
Not this our landscape where some are dying in total poverty and others are flying private jet. How long do you think the poor man will continue looking at you lavishing your wealth in his face?
Iphone is N200,000 upwards. You carried it near somebody using N20k Techno. Why are you tempting the poor man?

And so with this your warped reasoning, is this a justification for stealing someone else's phone or property?

Abi ogun fe pa iyalaya e nii? grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:

You mean ur Nokia 10? undecided
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by oyanimall: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Just imagine.

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Liberator007(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2019
You know as they take hang her legs before she got the Iphone and you wan steal am just like that? �
Jenniferblog:
A driver operating on one of the car hailing services Nigeria, met his Waterloo, early this morning, after allegedly stealing a phone belonging to his client in Lagos

The suspect had gone to drop the lady at her Omole Estate Phase 1 home, but when she stepped inside to get money to pay for the ride, the man allegedly stole her iPhone 8.

Upon her return, she discovered that her phone was missing, but the driver denied having anything to do with its sudden disappearance.

However, a search was conducted and in the end, the phone was found safely hidden in the car’s sunroof, prompting the driver to be punished and later freed after confessing and apologizing.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0GHuRQU5g8

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/01/lady-punishes-a-driver-who-stole-her-phone-in-lagos-video/

Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by sacx: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sirpaul:
why not get your own car .......

Why do you feel she doesn't own one?
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by SkinnyNigga: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I have no mercy for thieves and I care little about whatever is done to them . I suffered at their hands last week , was about to embark on a long journey with my private car, made sure everything was in order a day to the trip, packed outside so that it would be easy to drive off the next morning early enough without having to be scared of the road outside being blocked in, woke the next morning running late , dressed and got to my vehicle to drive off only to find out that these idiots mysteriously broke into my car , opened my bonnet and stole my car battery .. I was just extremely confused.
hahahaha
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2019
I heard about this man, he actually cried for 3 days afterwards saying that the girl embarrassed him badly.
Re: Lady Punishes A Driver Who Stole Her Phone In Lagos by biggbossteluguv: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video) / My Robbery Experience At Diamond Bank Today / Decomposing Bodies Of Family Of 6 Discovered In Port-harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.