Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group (15965 Views)

Teenager Accuses Policeman Of Raping Her, Friend In Port Harcourt, Recorded It / My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by sapiosexist(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
God knows if I ever get out of this country I WOULD NEVER COME BACK.

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by sapiosexist(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:
Welldone. But you are browsing our website? Wetin you dey find? Go and browse msn.com and other oyibo sites and follow them yarn.
is it your internet. mind ur fcking business mate
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Eshence: 1:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
nothing is working in nigeria! this is just the reason why people wants to travel out and never come back home undecided
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Kingluqman:
Guy, why you collect return ticket at first?

This is shithole na... what do you expect?

Better go book flight dey go Yankee.

grin

No mind the idiot. E dey find who to oppress. Him buy car for USA. Him was oppress oyibo. No single person tunr head look am for road. As all Oyibo get fine car wey better pass am. Na im the idiot come come Nigeria to with certificate of "US Returnee", carry moto dey drive, make everybody dey hail am. The hailing dem no hail you for USA, you wan collect am for Naija.
Empty, noisy container. Me, I be Ajegunle Returnee.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by udemzyudex(m): 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Which kind welcome? Person dem put pepper for him pant, him nyash dey scratch am. He cannot stay one place. You dey USA, that one no do you. You wan come back come show us that you are a US Returnee.
US Returnee na your certificate? You come dey complain about our hungry and starving police force. What do you expect? The time you dey travel go, no be run wey you run comot? Our Police no bad reach that time? Nonsense.

Your mumu na infinite

5 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 2:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Eshence:
nothing is working in nigeria! this is just the reason why people wants to travel out and never come back home undecided
Na im the idiot come return, come dey complain.
If you return from overseas to this nigeria, better shut up. Noboby wants to hear your voice at all.

1 Like

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 2:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
udemzyudex:

Your mumu na infinite
Happy new year.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by uuzba(m): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
sapiosexist:
is it your internet. mind ur fcking business mate
You are still on this site? Arguing? Na wa O.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by abiaumo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
sapiosexist:

Congratulations, you just made our surveillance list.

4 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by winj3: 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
How was an illiterate primitive Nigerian like this allowed into America?
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by sapiosexist(m): 2:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
abiaumo:

Congratulations, you just made our surveillance list.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by vioment: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
When i say nigeria is not just trying at all, that is why i pray that our artists and more new artist don't loose guard because they are the only life of dignity that nigeria has. There is no words to express nigerians, how are we so wise and very idiotic especially when together? We know right but choose wrong with conviction or some excuse; We praise God but we are satan's foot soliders.

How can a right minded tourist come to nigeria? Now even naijans overseas are now endangered species when they return, well sha for the dull ones - the mumu unwise ones, because you no go come try one of my cousins or family or even close paddy wey just show unto say you be wetin-landlord? - i go show you how near pyschia dey because you dey craze.

This is why every family suppose get one force member like how my family pack am, all these gragra go slow because craze for market full ground, come price, we dey flexible.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by udemzyudex(m): 2:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Happy new year.

Compliment of the season.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by southeastpost: 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
News about the Nigerian police force always turn out negative, it’s a shame.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Ugosample(m): 2:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

No mind the idiot. E dey find who to oppress. Him buy car for USA. Him was oppress oyibo. No single person tunr head look am for road. As all Oyibo get fine car wey better pass am. Na im the idiot come come Nigeria to with certificate of "US Returnee", carry moto dey drive, make everybody dey hail am. The hailing dem no hail you for USA, you wan collect am for Naija.

e never reach like that
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by AngelicBeing: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
enemyofprogress:
You better pack your things and run back to where you came from to avoid story
Exactly, the guy should thread carefully, if I were him, l will not sleep in that area again because those policemen will disguise to come and Rob him sad
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by sayisayi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Which kind welcome? Person dem put pepper for him pant, him nyash dey scratch am. He cannot stay one place. You dey USA, that one no do you. You wan come back come show us that you are a US Returnee.
US Returnee na your certificate? You come dey complain about our hungry and starving police force. What do you expect? The time you dey travel go, no be run wey you run comot? Our Police no bad reach that time? Nonsense.

Jolosi pill needed

2 Likes

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Moikiitos: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Police are the most corrupt institution in Nigeria. You can't never ever never trust a Nigerian police men/women that is one good out every 5millions �

They are the beginning of corruption in Nigeria...Others are just copying pasting their acts.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Hoodbilonia: 2:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
since he said 11pm
why not set trap for him and behaead him shaps
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by planetx: 2:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

Lol how many times did the American embassy denied you Visa pele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Kingluqman(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

We die here until dey stamp my passport grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Splasshhh(f): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi frnz.
Welcome to 2019 with this cozzy app
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by fineboynl(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
the Nigerian police are legalized armed robbers.
diversity is our weakness.
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Jaqenhghar: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
uuzba:

You sound very jealous and bitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Jaqenhghar: 3:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
planetx:
Lol how many times did the American embassy denied you Visa pele.
Im sure that's his problem. Or US returnee carry him babe
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Jaqenhghar: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
sapiosexist:
You will come back. As long as you have loved ones. Even if its to come break bread together and share banter
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by jaxxy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
How can that happen in the police station and nobody knows who did it?
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2019
You better take the next available flights back home cool
Re: U.S Returnee Accuses Lagos Policeman Of Threatening Him With A Cult Group by whirlout: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why is he posing in front of Mercedes Benz when his broken into car is a Toyota? That's another thing wrong with the country. people make themselves out to more than what they really are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Fronts Wife As Sister To Dupe A Lady N1.9m / #EndSARS: Masked Soldier Warns His Colleagues Against Shooting Of Protesters / Three Policemen Beat Okada Rider At Checkpoint In Enugu Over N50. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.