Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer (26480 Views)

Buhari Hands Over To Osinbajo As He Travels Out / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by crestedaguiyi: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Xinzu:

The bolded part was where I realised you don't have sense.

onuku read you will not read, keep listening to Nigerian news and their endless lies
Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by quickberry(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
uniqueboi:

See this Sudanese

See this Somalian
Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by Xinzu: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

onuku read you will not read, keep listening to Nigerian news and their endless lies

Coming from an idiot who believes that the U.S will come and punish Nigerians for whatever reason grin

You're a redundant retardedd fool who doesn't understand how the world works, that's why a fraud like Nnamdi can deceive you and your lot. Blooooody illiterate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by Ziggylady(f): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
why wouldn't he

Nnamdi Kanu banned the idiot from waving in the public, have you seen him wave at anybody anywhere since Nnamdi rubbished him. how do u campaign without waving at the cheering crowd.

He is not to sign anything again as his signature has been exposed to the would by Nnamdi kanu.

A man whose writing use to be bold is suddenly writing in small tiny alphabets.

he was not even bold enough to sign his signature on shagaris death register.

Blind followers from a blind nation.

America is coming into this country soon to punish you for sending an impostor to white house. Their fighter jets and soldiers are already within short distance from Nigeria in case you dont know.

IPOB 5-Nigeria 0

grin grin
Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
quickberry:

See this Somalian

Quickberry my guy. How you dae?
Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by NAIJAHITPLAY: 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
AdesegunSanni89:
Tinubu is the most brilliant and intelligent politician in Nigeria today. Baba Buhari till 2023.

World best criminals..look at their face

Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by BigBashiru: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Reference:

I totally agree with you. PMB till 2023 or whenever.... It is the fallout I am more concerned about.... I want a ride, I want a ride is not enough when you don't know where you are going....

We need a Head of State for the right reasons and not simply because every country has one. Mr. Tinubu is not aspiring for office. He cannot lead the campaign, simple. Mr. President is evading the people he should be leading. Which leader does that.

I was actually just mocking PMB supporters. This was a man who plotted an illegal coup to get into power in 1983.
Re: Buhari Hands Over Campaign To Tinubu, Says He Doesn’t Want Governance To Suffer by donb06: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
CaptainFM1:

First, you highlighted your calculations based on region formula, then enter Religion to solidify your point! Na wa ooo! This slavery mentality must stop. You should get a copy of the constitution and download it. Those two points are the key things politicians used in killing us a country.
Brother see..... Nigeria is not an ideal country....so dont expect ideal things to happen in it.....GRACIAS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Currency Redesign: Godwin Emefiele Address The Diplomatic Community / Can Osinbajo Be A Good President? / Gov. Abiola Ajimobi Dares Olubadan Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.