Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

"Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire (29207 Views)

Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / Rico Swavey, Anto, Lolu And Khloe At The BBNaija Homecoming Party / #bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Anto And Khloe’s Midnight Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by ofiko123(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin they are both beautiful..
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by mknigeriagreat: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your brain needs a radiotor flush, I swear.

why did you say so?
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Onechancearmy(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
This was actually meant to be a compliment abi?

mknigeriagreat:
God is great and medical practitioners that taught us the power of smile are not stupid. No matter how ugly(though she's not ugly I'm just using a figurative speech) that Khloe lady might look sometimes, the moment she opens her teeth and put on a smile, there is this in-explainable beauty I see on her face. May God always put a reason for every nairalander a reason to put on a smile and joyous face in our lives this new year 2019 IJN. SMILE!!!!!!! It is one of the few ways to stay healthy and look younger without taking all these drugs. It is just natural and there is a good reason God gave us that ability to smile when we want to freely.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by mknigeriagreat: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Onechancearmy:
This was actually meant to be a compliment abi?

Read thorough very well and you will understand that it is appreciating God for a pretty face like hers and especially for giving us the grace and ability to add to our beautiful looks with a smile. Read through very well and don't skip any word.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Centcanada: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Our Celebrities self. Na small thing them day take escape ugly.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Mariangeles(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Your brain needs an immediate oil change.
angry
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by TimiRume(f): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Read thorough very well and you will understand that it is appreciating God for a pretty face like hers and especially for giving us the grace and ability to add to our beautiful looks with a smile. Read through very well and don't skip any word.
Khloe is pretty even without smiling, did you watch last bigbrother. She is too skinny tho
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by N0favors: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
czarina:
Wow.... See my crew cheesy the stockfish people
Dry bones shall rise again. Amen!

check my profile if you live in Jos smiley
With happy ending?
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by mknigeriagreat: 4:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
TimiRume:
Khloe is pretty even without smiling, did you watch last bigbrother. She is too skinny tho

Nope didn't watch but seen her on nairaland so many times and I have compared her pictures the moment she opens her teeth, the beauty I see is damn great. I saw a video of her laughing she's so pretty. Everyone looks more beautiful though when you put on a milling face.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by TimiRume(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Nope didn't watch but seen her on nairaland so many times and I have compared her pictures the moment she opens her teeth, the beauty I see is damn great. I saw a video of her laughing she's so pretty. Everyone looks more beautiful though when you put on a milling face.
She is pretty even without smiling, your ''even if she is ugly...'' comment was unnecessary. She is not the right person to use that kind of comment on. My siblings thought she was the prettiest in the house.

But you are right, smiling is great for everyone grin
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by mknigeriagreat: 4:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
TimiRume:
She is pretty even without smiling, your ''even if she is ugly...'' comment was unnecessary. She is not the right person to use that kind of comment on. My siblings thought she was the prettiest in the house.

But you are right, smiling is great for everyone grin

It was figurative I will never say that. Can't just find a means to make that expression and that was why I put it in bracket that it was figurative.No one was ever born ugly. Na money be the main issue. The so called ajebutter kids with pretty faces are only fortunate self. We are all born beautiful but God take time construct some sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by EllaCynthia(f): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
Earthbound:
Even though they're more or less like stockfish, I'd still hit that.

Bad mouth
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by efosky1246(m): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
ZibahGuy:
I'm a university graduate who studied Biochemistry in the university.. I realised almost all opportunities I got required IT skill so importantly.. But I'm zero when it comes to IT....
Please help a brother

How exactly do you need help..
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by EllaCynthia(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
googlepikins:
These two stockfish can't move my dickk

U are wicked
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by KULESTGee24(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why are they starving themselves undecided
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by czarina(f): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
N0favors:
With happy ending?
NO. But you'll be happy at the end.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
Khloe is a dry old hag.
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by firstolalekan(m): 6:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
Groovenaija360:
These girls are so ugly sad

cee-c is bae i swear
That ugly midget
Face like gorilla

I hate that ceeci more
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Badonasty(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Victni:

Ex-BBNaija house mates Anto Lecky shares new photo with Abiri Oluwabusayomi a.k.a Khloe as they sparkle in lovely attire.

She wrote:

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/melanin-twins-bbnaija-anto-lecky-and.html

but this Khloe no fine sha
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Lehgit(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
This two were be lyk toothpick...flattos
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by ikemesit4477: 7:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
See their breast like pimples!
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Dshocker(m): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
One is ugly and the other one is uglier....
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Halcyon123(f): 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi,happy new year
soberdrunk:
Bone Bone everywhere......... angry
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by soberdrunk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Halcyon123:
Hi,happy new year

Same to you...... angry
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Halcyon123(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is Sansa grin
soberdrunk:

Same to you...... angry
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by soberdrunk(m): 9:17am On Jan 08, 2019
Halcyon123:
Is Sansa grin

Hey! Happy New year!! How have you been?
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by Halcyon123(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
Thanks and same to u?How have u bin all dis while?How is work and how is the new year so far?
soberdrunk:

Hey! Happy New year!! How have you been?
Re: "Melanin Twins" - Anto Lecky And Khloe Slay In Lovely Attire by suffering: 7:04am On May 10, 2022
Anto looks good.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Frankling Stands Alone In New Photo. Fans React / Adorable Photos Of Davido And Naomi Campbell / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Explains What Went Wrong Between Her And Jaruma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.