Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She (1297 Views)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Wendy, Video Vixen Bleeds To Death, Best Jide Her Boyfriend Used Her For Ritual / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by koksy4all: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Social media has been abuzz over the news of the supposed death of a Benin based video vixen, Wendy.

In recent times, there has been news of internet scammers using people for rituals so as to fortify themselves. So it came as no surprise when it was claimed that a video vixen identified as Wendy died after her boyfriend, Jide, allegedly used her for rituals.
In a twist of events, Jide has finally spoken up after a brief silence on the matter. He took to his Instagram handle to clear his name as well as explain that his girlfriend is still alive. The young man further explained that her family only wanted to extort him.
Wendy had supposedly explained all these in a chat with a friend. According to the chat, she had a dream that her boyfriend was mad and it was explained that the reason for his madness is that he had used her for rituals.

She further explained that she started to bleed in the dream. Interestingly she also claimed that she was still bleeding when she woke up..See Photos

source:: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/boyfriend-accused-of-using-his-babe.html
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by Torg77: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
koksy4all:
Social media has been abuzz over the news of the supposed death of a Benin based video vixen, Wendy.

In recent times, there has been news of internet scammers using people for rituals so as to fortify themselves. So it came as no surprise when it was claimed that a video vixen identified as Wendy died after her boyfriend, Jide, allegedly used her for rituals.
In a twist of events, Jide has finally spoken up after a brief silence on the matter. He took to his Instagram handle to clear his name as well as explain that his girlfriend is still alive. The young man further explained that her family only wanted to extort him.
Wendy had supposedly explained all these in a chat with a friend. According to the chat, she had a dream that her boyfriend was mad and it was explained that the reason for his madness is that he had used her for rituals.

She further explained that she started to bleed in the dream. Interestingly she also claimed that she was still bleeding when she woke up..See Photos

source:: https://newscentral24..com/2019/01/boyfriend-accused-of-using-his-babe.html

Nigeria has a weird obsession with rituals
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by generalissimo(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Torg77:

Nigeria has a weird obsession with rituals
Interestingly, that's what everyone says on the media, even the rtualsts.
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by koksy4all: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2019
koksy4all:

Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by Torg77: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
generalissimo:
Interestingly, that's what everyone says on the media, even the rtualsts.

Even you
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by generalissimo(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Torg77:

Even you
Even your alcoholic father
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by Torg77: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2019
generalissimo:
Even your alcoholic father

Typical uneducated Nigerian LOL always have to insult parents ..ugly monkey
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Jan 09, 2019
hmmm. . .
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by generalissimo(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2019
Torg77:

Typical uneducated Nigerian LOL always have to insult parents ..ugly monkey
Guy, did you just call me ugly monkey lipsrsealed If I upload my picture here, it'll send you to depression. That I can boast of.
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by americaninja1: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2019
generalissimo:
Guy, did you just call me ugly monkey lipsrsealed If I upload my picture here, it'll send you to depression. That I can boast of.
upload it, lets see..
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by Torg77: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2019
generalissimo:

Ugly monkey keep yapping
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by generalissimo(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Torg77:

Ugly monkey keep yapping
You're one bahd mofo grin
Re: Boyfriend Accused Of Using His Babe Wendy For Rituals Finally Speaks, Claims She by generalissimo(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2019
Torg77:

Ugly monkey keep yapping
You're one bahd mofo grin

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught In The Act By Egbeda OSPAC Group In Rivers State / American Reveals How He Deceives Nigerian Yahoo Boys When They Try To Dupe Him / Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.