Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO (1296 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Indigenes Now Pay Herdsmen To Enter Their Own Farms In Delta – Okowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 31, 2020

Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by matrix199(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Useless fellows.
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2020
Pls watch and subcribe
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
matrix199:
Useless fellows.

Na so. They are dragging who will give 950 change
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Stylekay: 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2020
Hmmmmmm
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2020
Righteousness89 are u everywhere do u really have something doing
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Righteousness89(m): 4:01pm On Jul 31, 2020
So Many Frustrations, anger, Worries, Confusion and Anxiety on Earth...

These actions are the results from all the Frustrations.

The Truth is the World Needs JESUS...

The Peace that JESUS gives is Priceless and Unquantifiable..

In the Midst of all the worries and Anxiety , I get my Joy in Peace in JESUS, His Word and His Work..

1 Like

Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Righteousness89(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2020
BehindBiafra:
are u everywhere do u really have something doing

Do you Have Something for Me Sir?

1 Like

Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by GraceAndPeace: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2020
Naturally, we find it difficult to let go even of things we don't need because we have a thirst that can never be quenched. The need to prove we cannot be toyed with, the need to prove we are smarter. All these would stress us out and make us sick overtime.

But someone bore the chastisement for our peace. He was thirsty but they gave him gall and he spat it out. He died thirsty. He did no wrong. God approved it and smite him. Jesus bore our griefs and our troubles. And he rose to prove this. Today we have peace with God in Christ And everlasting peace in our minds. You must believe this truth and see the salvation of God in your life.
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by donstan18: 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2020
You gave him N1000 for a route of N50 and still giving him pressure for a balance of N950?

I don't know where this incident happened, but I'm sure nobody will be brave enough to try that with Keke or Shuttle driver in Aba or Onitsha.

Dem never born you well! They'll so much ridicule and embarrass you that you'll be praying to even get N500 change from them.

2 Likes

Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Jakumo(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2020
Ha ha I haven't laughed so hard in a good while. Between the semi-aquatic grappling and frenzied throwing of right hooks and left jabs by our true African Gladiators, and the commentary offered by entertained spectators, there is just so much pure comedy that this video clip brings to the table.

Regarding the OP's breathless headline alleging that these rain-loving fighters freely ingested solid human waste during the melee, it would be best we await the White Paper publication from the Presidential Panel of Inquiry already tasked with looking into the matter.

On a serious note, the gentleman in the brown shirt acquitted himself respectably, although he did throw several weak punches that only seemed further provoke his opponent in the white shirt. As for that attempted Karate kick, that missed its target by a country mile, I will reserve comment for now, so as to protect the innocent.

Reviewing this footage further, one has to concede that the attempted Mixed Martial Arts take-down was quite impressive, and fortunately the street surface was not damaged or cracked by the impact of anybody's bony head during this historic bout, this Rumble in the Jungle that transpired deep in the wilds of Lagos Nigeria, where might is right, and the toothless man is to be feared.

Oh chit ha ha ha this chit is too funny ! After a while, with so many referees making their services available to the fighters, I actually began to get confused trying to figure out who was in fact fighting who during that tropical rain storm. Anyway the commentator was on his job, so all told, a good time was had by all ha ha ha.

Wettin man pikin nogo see for Lagos !
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by uglodoh(f): 5:37pm On Jul 31, 2020
Very funny video
Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2020
Abeg, I no fit laugh!
Hold Eba make I go bring kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Driver And Passenger Fight Inside Gutter Sheet Enter Their Mouth VIDEO by brian91(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2020
Psycho everywhere... even within and around you.. Naija I hail...

(1) (Reply)

15-year-old South African Girl Commits Suicide After Being Bullied At School / Lady Reportedly Caught Using Earpods To Cheat In An Examination Hall. / Outrage As Police Kill Graduate Job-seeker, Label Him ‘IPOB Member'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.