Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,442 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (34085 Views)

How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) / How I Was Nearly Scammed By An Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by abdeiz(m): 7:28am On Jan 08, 2019
wirelessfalcon:

The Efcc is supposed to get on with it now.
Find out the address of the scammer via BVN
Freez all his accounts and lay a nation wide manhunt
and after that some of these elements who are sooooo mean and oblivious of the power of Karma for pecuniary gains will begin to learn lessons.
EFCC even if nothing else these are proofs.

Nationwide hunt because of one scammer??

I feel your concern too bro...here we are hustling really hard to make a living online but these asshats come and keep ruining our reputation. Our image outside as a Nigerian freelancer is nothing to write home about.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by omablogs: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
My brother you are a detective
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by ikemesit4477: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2019
That is how my friend fall victim last week, after flipping 15k he was ask to add another 10k! The moment he told I warn him seriously that they are scammers! Uptill today the money has not been refund!
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Lipslikecandy11(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=apeiron24 post=74534467]Hello my nairaland pals and hello to the people of Nigeria. I was on Facebook this morning when I got a message from someone by the name Steven Nelson which is probably a Cover name.

He made an attempt to scam me and I played along. Bellow is our conversation in screen shots. Please, incase you get this kind of message just ignore them and don't fall for it.

Relax and read

Had similar case with you brah...!!! I asked for their website for confirmation since he said its a company... He was busy talking poo... Had to tell him to contact me when he has finally gotten one...!!!
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by ogbonagba: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Hello Nigerians. I want to inform you of a serial fraudster in town especially on social media. He operates majorly on instagram with the instagram name Bernard flip cash and with Whatsapp no 08123146906. He posted some fake chats purportedly from people that have won money on the flip cash scheme. The chat testimonies are so convincing one will be tempted to try it. The moment you do, he will send you this account to pay the money you want to flip AGBADU BONIFACE 1130816296 POLARIS BANK. He keeps calling with these numbers 09078262945 and 08027135058. Immediately he receives the money, he blocks your number from calling him & also blocks you from Whatsap chat. He's a serial fraudster and please forward this message till it gets to the Police & EFCC. Don't blame people who have fallen victim. Save others from becoming victims. You could be saving a life.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by poyet(m): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Thank you for killing his time so that his next target was delayed.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Footstradamus(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol @ cash flipping
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by wizod(m): 9:21am On Jan 08, 2019
Boys are not smiling at all
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by richylee(m): 9:27am On Jan 08, 2019
You just made my day with this post
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by carlosSeyi(m): 9:52am On Jan 08, 2019
Davash222:
You may think you’re smart but they are always smarter than you. Just be glad you met an amateur. I believe your money is still with MMM

Mr Terry?
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by dominique(f): 9:53am On Jan 08, 2019
5thElement:

Since mid last year ke?

It's been around since the 60s if not earlier. Our forebears used to call it "sogun-dogoji" literally meaning double your money from 20 to 40.

I'm talking about flip cash in particular. Money doubling scams have been in existence since precolonial era.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by corpersforum(f): 10:17am On Jan 08, 2019
dominique:

I'm talking about flip cash in particular. Money doubling scams have been in existence since precolonial era.

I agree
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Twenty47(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Haha...omo u be bahd guy fa,see as u just take style waste his tym.
But wait ooo... why are they always in suit??
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by OkorobiaOwerre(m): 10:47am On Jan 08, 2019
MY QUESTION IS THIS, CAN'T THE BANKS USE THIS AS A METHOD FOR TRACKING SCAMMERS? OBVIOUSLY HIS DETAILS CAN BE TRACED TO HIM.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by GetCofOProperty: 11:06am On Jan 08, 2019
Interesting Conversation... You Really Did A Good Job To Get The Scammer Engaged and Talk With Ease As If He's Gotten Another Mumu Maga? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by nko67: 11:31am On Jan 08, 2019
WE STILL KEEP OUR PROMISE WITH SURE ODD.NO DOUBTING ON IT ONCE IS READY..NO SCAM PLS..SINCE I FOUND MY RELIABLE SOURCE AM NOW A HAPPY MAN ..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT TODAY AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNING TESTIMONY..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by ewizard1: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
OP is so funny... grin
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Mikeiron78(m): 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Good work young man, Sir I meant lol
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2019
GODPUNISHUNA:

Lefu abeg you fit recommend safe hotel for Benin for me? Security is key for me.
hmm a safe hotel in benin? Not too familiar about the hotels in benin but then hotels and motels boku here.ok i go ask around for a good and safe one.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Christafarian(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
apeiron24:
Hello my nairaland pals and hello to the people of Nigeria. I was on Facebook this morning when I got a message from someone by the name Steven Nelson which is probably a Cover name.

He made an attempt to scam me and I played along. Bellow is our conversation in screen shots. Please, incase you get this kind of message just ignore them and don't fall for it.

Relax and read

I hope you've done the needful to the EFCC asap. I anticipate in a short while a report on this forum that the cretin of a fraudster has been apprehended.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Harrykn: 1:06am On Jan 09, 2019
The man thought you like awoof money.. haha..

Real disappointment to him : 70k flip in 40-45 min even juju will tell you bros no market o.

Ladies please be careful with stuffs like this it Takes many forms, money needs time to grow.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by okwabayi(m): 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
I like this thread. It's nice to see OP didn't fall victim. I try my best to stay numb from such schemes but sometimes I mistakenly allow legitimate opportunities pass me by. Well, better a minimal regret than great sorrow.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by okwabayi(m): 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
nko67:
WE STILL KEEP OUR PROMISE WITH SURE ODD.NO DOUBTING ON IT ONCE IS READY..NO SCAM PLS..SINCE I FOUND MY RELIABLE SOURCE AM NOW A HAPPY MAN ..CLEAR YOUR DOUBT TODAY AND BECOME ONE OF OUR WINNING TESTIMONY..BOOST YOUR ACCOUNT AND SEE TEXT BELOW..CALL OR WHATSAPP
See your illiterate looking handwriting. HA HA, HEHEHE. You also need a hand model, that fingernail of yours does not give one hope.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by BluntBoy(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
The horrible English was enough reason to distrust him.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Ugosample(m): 7:42am On Jan 10, 2019
nwaanambra1:

HOW COMES NO ONE NOTICED THAT THE OP HIMSELF IS ALSO A SCAMMER WHO HAPPENS TO WANT TO USE ANOTHER UNFORTUNATE SCAMMER TO SHINE!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - READ THE OPS SIGGY! cheesy cheesy grin

IN FACT - I JUST NOTICED LOTS OF HIS COLLEAGUES ARE ON THIS THREAD TOO MAKING FUN OF THE SO-CALLED SCAMMER - JUST READ THE SIGGY OF MANY OF THE COMMENTS.

VERY FUNNY DEMENTED SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE! cheesy

The country is full of scammers and fools who want to reap where they did not sow

A terrible society undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anietie Ekong And Paula Lawrence Sex Scandal: Lawyer Absolves Akpabio’s Aide / Ritualists Behead Woman In Imo, Take Away Private Parts / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.