Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) (34092 Views)

How I Was Nearly Scammed By A Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots Proof) / How I Was Nearly Scammed By An Blog Impersonator On Facebook (screenshots) / SARS Operatives Shoot Man Wrongly Labeled A Fraudster In Ojota - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Isoduwa(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
raphretle:
And Truly Nairaland Don hear...

You must be an Amebo Nairalander....

Nor mind the guy with he flipping head

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nigerians Nigerians Nigerians
Na how many times I call una ? I go soon run leave una for this country o.
it just be like sat I due watch funny movie.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
apeiron24:

I don't do all these turn 20 to 40 packages. Only greedy people can fall for shits like this. No matter how smart or promising a format might be, I will never get in. Lolzz

Bro, if you are one of these people, be my guest

You got it right Sir.. only the GREEDY fall for such nonsense scams.

They want their money to triple just like that... even Bill Gates worked hard and is still working hard for his.

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
Davash222:
You may think you’re smart but they are always smarter than you. Just be glad you met an amateur. I believe your money is still with MMM

He is smart actually..
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by harriet412(f): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lol, see the way I'm shining my teeth grin grin
Op, fear God na..
Good for that useless scammer, flip cash KO, flip yansh ni undecided
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Jaqenhghar: 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
apeiron24:
Hello my nairaland pals and hello to the people of Nigeria. I was on Facebook this morning when I got a message from someone by the name Steven Nelson which is probably a Cover name.

He made an attempt to scam me and I played along. Bellow is our conversation in screen shots. Please, incase you get this kind of message just ignore them and don't fall for it.

Relax and readď

You sabi ling gist sha. Your babe must love you. You know as babes like gist
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Jaqenhghar: 10:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
apeiron24:
Is there anyone that will even fall for this?
Them dey O. Never overestimate people
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
I had this kind of experience too.. nonsense people
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by troubleseller: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
When I was small, I was hit by keke napep. Since then I've lost my ability to hear strangers

3 Likes

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by periphetes: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
Op you are really hilarious � grin grin see me laughing reading all through convo. Most especially that part you told him he was rude and should address you as Sir. Really cracked me up grin grin He should transfer you to another customer care. grin grin grin thumbs up! your sharp

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by mechanics(m): 11:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
The man has not repented from his evil ways, he won't have peace of mind, his lamp will be put out very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Aremolekunowo(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
I still dey laugh here o.....u have raise the scammer temperature to a boiling point by forcing him to use sir Sir for up. thumb up

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Awesomefred32(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin
nice stories
next episode
please dont fail to tag megrin
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by tayo200(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
check this out...
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Yoighaman(m): 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
@OP: You are just a badt guy grin...I love the way you frustrated him before dishing out the real thing. My only concern is security, they work as a cartel, they are usually many, the same guy can chat with 20 people and give them 20 different bank account details, now you have exposed them to the entire world and they have your personal details, they can dig further to fish you out. My personal advice to you is to officially report this incident to relevant security authorities e.g The NPF, EFCC, etc...in order for them to burst them as well as protect you, at least for the records. What you have just done shouldn't be taken lightly, you just exposed a syndicate, it's a big deal and shouldn't just be laughed over on NL. A word is enough for the wise....my opinion though, One love.

6 Likes

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Stingerkel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
I had screen shots of one idiot who tried to dupe my guy by claiming he flips cash
My guy ended up duping him of airtime sha
These flipping people are everywhere.. One need to be very careful

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by deavicky(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
If I were u, I would have taken the money to him stay with till the 45m he promised then collect my 210k.is that not saver.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by leonard002(m): 12:10am On Jan 08, 2019
You let him off to soon nah...

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Adebowale89(m): 12:15am On Jan 08, 2019
you even get time. I for don blocked the guy before he introduced his stupidity

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by nwaanambra1(m): 12:36am On Jan 08, 2019
apeiron24:
[s]Hello my nairaland pals and hello to the people of Nigeria. I was on Facebook this morning when I got a message from someone by the name Steven Nelson which is probably a Cover name.

He made an attempt to scam me and I played along. Bellow is our conversation in screen shots. Please, incase you get this kind of message just ignore them and don't fall for it.

Relax and read[/s]

HOW COMES NO ONE NOTICED THAT THE OP HIMSELF IS ALSO A SCAMMER WHO HAPPENS TO WANT TO USE ANOTHER UNFORTUNATE SCAMMER TO SHINE!

IF YOU DOUBT ME - READ THE OPS SIGGY! cheesy cheesy grin

IN FACT - I JUST NOTICED LOTS OF HIS COLLEAGUES ARE ON THIS THREAD TOO MAKING FUN OF THE SO-CALLED SCAMMER - JUST READ THE SIGGY OF MANY OF THE COMMENTS.

VERY FUNNY DEMENTED SCAMMERS EVERYWHERE! cheesy
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by LZAA: 1:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Haven't you makegrin
These small boys sef
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jan 08, 2019
this bitch here collected 32k from me 'pay before delivery'for Nike air Force one but never sent it. This is her no 0813 045 1371. Let's name n Shame them. Her name is Arinola Okeowo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Iykesmooth: 1:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Bestchisom:

Scammer... OP don't fall oo... He is trying to prove you wrong that you can't be scammed

Do you have any brain or do you even know the meaning of a scam?

Since when is begging for help a scam? Did I try this trick him using one thing or the other? Please I got better things to worry about than an insensitive online troll like you
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Came4apost(m): 4:20am On Jan 08, 2019
apeiron24:

I don't do all these turn 20 to 40 packages. Only greedy people can fall for shits like this. No matter how smart or promising a format might be, I will never get in. Lolzz

Bro, if you are one of these people, be my guest
May we not fall prey to scammers .. Just imagine the flip point was hooked to a real fast paying business strategy.. And you had the 70k for real.. He might just scam you.. Stay safe online or offline
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 08, 2019
princekalani:
Haba!! You just wasted the scamer's time. Choi!!!! And he may already be celebrating that he has caught a big fish. Bros you are funny ooo what did you want to do with the "sir" you want added to your name naa

That sir had me in hysterics at the bus stop, people thought I had mental health problems.

1 Like

Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by innochris815(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2019
thanks for educating us here
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by Mrpossible01(m): 5:38am On Jan 08, 2019
Na MMM fit make am wise up bro!.. But bet me, this dude is a bit smarter now!
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by adamooye: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2019
I’m sure he is on NL, shame go catch am as him dey read this�
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by ebenezerolaiwola(m): 6:25am On Jan 08, 2019
the same format on twitter too, someone want to scam me too, with the same format
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by wirelessfalcon(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2019
abdeiz:
You sire just made my day.

You are my hero for the day.

freaking hilarious.

The Efcc is supposed to get on with it now.
Find out the address of the scammer via BVN
Freez all his accounts and lay a nation wide manhunt
and after that some of these elements who are sooooo mean and oblivious of the power of Karma for pecuniary gains will begin to learn lessons.
EFCC even if nothing else these are proofs.
Re: Between A Nairalander And A Fraudster From Facebook (Screenshots) by habayo: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2019
These flip people use to msg people on Instagram too....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Minor / Lady Dies After Trying To Abort Pregnancy For Man Who Married Another Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.