Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do (1189 Views)

10 Racist Countries That Hate Black People (PHOTOS) / Why Do Most Black Men Hate Black Women? / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by BMaretraitors(f): 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
We are the most hypocritical beings to ever walk this earth. We are such a confused bunch that we need black Americans descendants of slaves, formerly oppressed, still systematically discriminated, victims of white supremacy and internalised racism to get a social life. Can you think of so many things we have copied from them? hell we even envy the air they breathe. We literarily and religiously walk in their footsteps.

In Nigerian language, they are wild, them no get culture, them lazy bla bla bla

But we shamelessly steal their ''no culture'', give them preferential treatment, even our so called celebrities consider it a rare privilege to work with theirs.

1, Rap culture; We must rap oo because because they are rapping
2, Babymama/babypapa Why not? aint they baby mamas and baby papas
3, Body tattoo Ah you never bad o, you know see RickRoss and lilwayne how them be
4,wig wearing/weavon We sef must wear am. Cos what the ''elders'' see sitting on Yankee soil, we standing on the sub Saharan desert can't see
5,dark skin men and fair skin women promotion; We sef must do for all our movies, models, memes, pre-wedding photos
6, Natural hair movement Ah! they don they get sense to love themselves, make we self form self love and woke
7, Melanin popping This one hard gan o but we go try small as long as them don talk am
8, Preferring other women at the expense of black women Shebi black american men dey bash their women for social media, we sef must do am.
9 Waiting for white people to invent the next thing Ehen na, even black americans wey close to them gan no dey try build anything for themselves, na us wan try.
10 Playing cool at the expense of smartness Black american men have been in the entertainment industry for decades now but don't own any platform for themselves. They are ok with being used by white men. They get rich for a while and broke down the line.
11 Tired of caping for black men Black american women are tired of uplifting their men who never do the same for them, am i seeing Nigerian women waking up too grin

Stop the lies and denial, most of us can't think of anything entertaining without peeping at our slave brothers and sisters. We don't love them for themselves, heck we hate them like we hate ourselves if not worse, we just like the white influence on them. We admire them for not looking completely African, Their close proximity to whiteness endears us to them. We see them as the superior of us and they are not because the watered down version of a thing can never be superior to the original copy. But we don't care right? it is who has power or seems to that dictates what is and what is not.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Ahmed0336(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
That's life bro

Hypocrisy everywhere

1 Like

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2019
Black African black American

It's black, so what do you expect.

Mean while

Check my signature.
Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by BMaretraitors(f): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ahmed0336:
That's life bro

Hypocrisy everywhere
And you are not a hypocrite too! grin
Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Headlesschicken(m): 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided The black man's brain,was exchanged for dry gin,we all high wiv out knowing it, just like d dude beside me in d restaurant we're i was eating rightly said,u gotta say sorry to any black man u see in d morning when u wake up...

1 Like

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by BMaretraitors(f): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided The black man's brain,was exchanged for dry gin,we all high wiv out knowing it, just like d dude beside me in d restaurant we're i was eating rightly said,u gotta say sorry to any black man u see in d morning when u wake up...
Remind me to say sorry to you tomorrow morning, blackmen are the most backward group of people on planet earth. They practically hate their progress.

1 Like

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Ahmed0336(m): 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
BMaretraitors:
And you are not a hypocrite too! grin

Never.
I am real

1 Like

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who hates black Americans? Aren't they one of use too?

I'm confused o .
Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
BMaretraitors:
We are the most hypocritical beings to ever walk this earth. We are such a confused bunch that we need black Americans descendants of slaves, formerly oppressed, still systematically discriminated, victims of white supremacy and internalised racism to get a social life. Can you think of so many things we have copied from them? hell we even envy the air they breathe. We literarily and religiously walk in their footsteps.

But we shamelessly steal their ''no culture'', give them preferential treatment, even our so called celebrities consider it a rare privilege to work with theirs.

3, Body tattoo Ah you never bad o, you know see RickRoss and lilwayne how them be
4,wig wearing/weavon We sef must wear am. Cos what the ''elders'' see sitting on Yankee soil, we standing on the sub Saharan desert can't see
5,dark skin men and fair skin women promotion; We sef must do for all our movies, models, memes, pre-wedding photos
6, Natural hair movement Ah! they don they get sense to love themselves, make we self form self love and woke
7, Melanin popping This one hard gan o but we go try small as long as them don talk am
8, Preferring other women at the expense of black women Shebi black american men dey bash their women for social media, we sef must do am.
9 Waiting for white people to invent the next thing Ehen na, even black americans wey close to them gan no dey try build anything for themselves, na us wan try.
10 Playing cool at the expense of smartness Black american men have been in the entertainment industry for decades now but don't own any platform for themselves. They are ok with being used by white men. They get rich for a while and broke down the line.
11 Tired of caping for black men Black american women are tired of uplifting their men who never do the same for them, am i seeing Nigerian women waking up too grin

Stop the lies and denial, most of us can't think of anything entertaining without peeping at our slave brothers and sisters. We don't love them for themselves, heck we hate them like we hate ourselves if not worse, we just like the white influence on them. We admire them for not looking completely African, Their close proximity to whiteness endears us to them. We see them as the superior of us and they are not because the watered down version of a thing can never be superior to the original copy. But we don't care right? it is who has power or seems to that dictates what is and what is not.
no2 & 11 is key.

1 Like

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 2:12am On Jan 08, 2019
BMaretraitors:

You are so over your head. Why will I bother about black Americans, when we have problems here in Nigeriaundecided

Nigeria women can do as they please.it's none of my businessundecided

You seem to have a problem with yourself judging from your threads.listen if you can't handle Nl then stay off it. undecided

4 Likes

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 11, 2019
BMaretraitors:

undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2019
Who hate black american people. Some of what you mentioned are not their culture. It is human culture. Me i like dem except the op is seeking attention and views.

Fake news everywhere.

I am infact looking for a matured african american woman for long distance sexy chatting and fun. Holla at me if interested.
Re: We Hate Black Americans But Copy Everything They Do by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 11, 2019
nobody hates black americans but as for imitating for imitating them i will agree agree with the rap song thing cos some nigerian songs be imitating black american hip hop.no originality at all.as for d other ones like baby mama etc...no be today guys dey give girls belle out of wedlock.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures, Video From Adekunle Gold And Simi's Wedding / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Boyfriend After Getting His Masters / Nigerian Lady Seen Cutting Down A Tree Naked & With Bare Hands In Italy (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.