Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate (28500 Views)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Ex Oyo First Lady Florence Ajimobi teaches how to handle a cheating husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice I like smart ladies not smart ass ones. There’s a difference

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2019
Miltdtp---mothers i will like to destroy their pussy embarassed
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by gurunlocker: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
When I saw how beautiful she is, looking like a model, I decided to check the op moniker and I wasn't disappointed!
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

grin

What he did must have pained you tongue
I talk am say una plenty....u de ma.d too? I de expose one ma.dman, another one de show face... to tell me say him colleague try.....

Okaaaay...... abi na u b dis?

I no too see u clearly,, but I try sha

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
I talk am say una plenty....u de ma.d too? I de expose one ma.dman, another one de show face... to tell me say him colleague try.....

Okaaaay...... abi na u b dis?

I no too see u clearly,, but I try sha

The guy destroyed your career obviously. You are still writing love letters to him after days.

I asked an innocent question and you are already disgracing yourself. Don't let me add to your misery. grin grin grin

By the way you are obviously mad about him, spamming every thread. He has won this battle already made you an object of ridicule grin grin grin
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

The guy destroyed your career obviously. You are still writing love letters to him after days.

I asked an innocent question and you are already disgracing yourself. Don't let me add to your misery. grin grin grin
see dis fly.... go ask am how far,,, e b like say u wan suffa wetin him suffa ba.... u b peanut.... deputy ma.dman
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
MarsianAbraham:
see dis fly.... go ask am how far,,, e b like say u wan suffa wetin him suffa ba.... u b peanut.... deputy ma.dman

You create threads up and down, dreaming about him. The disgrace is complete. grin grin grin

Bring it on, come and enjoy some home-training tongue
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by yarimo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
This woman fine no small
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by highbee02: 10:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
tungamaje:
I would have voted for her if I were in Oyo State. We should try new faces

you would have voted for her because of her BEAUTY. Talk tru

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by koolaid87: 10:51pm On Jan 07, 2019
Oya the real slayer
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Pat081: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
[ cry quote author=Pearlyakin post=74547645]Born on the 22nd of March, 1979 at UCH, Ibadan to the family of Chief Ali Balogun Sarumi and Mrs Jean Balogun Sarumi. Her father, Chief Alli Balogun Sarumi was born in Abebi in Ibadan where their family houses are still standing. BASA's dad is a community leader, businessman, investor and a politician per excellence. He was a member of the House of Representatives, and a Chairman on Science and Technology, representing Ibadan North under the platform of Alliance for Democracy (AD) party between 1999 and 2003
Omobolanle's beloved mother, Jean Balogun Sarumi is British and Christian by faith while her father is Muslim by birth and faith.
Irrespective of their religious differences, they live a compatible lifestyle worthy of emulation
She attended both primary and secondary schools in Ibadan - Nigeria, while her tertiary education was from various institutions in the United kingdom. She studied Social Work and Welfare, Psychology and Sociology. She also has a degree in Social Policy from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, U.K
BASA's drives are for a better Nigeria where everyone matters, regardless of tribe and religion
Bolanle Ashabi Sarumi Aliyu (BASA) is married with children. Her rising profile in political administration was first noticed when she was appointed as Special Assistant on Social Development to the then FCT Minister Chief Jumoke Akinjide. Omobolanle has been actively involved in grassroot politics and she has learnt a lot from her dad since 1999 on how best to serve the people
Her determination in venturing into partisan politics is with the aim to serve our nation, encourage and promote gender equality in Nigeria and build a better body of politics. Undoubtedly, totally pro democracy, a democrat to the core, a talent and a path-finder who deserves motivations and support for her determination to be in government
She is running for governorship in Oyo state. As the first female governor in the state and in the country, she is determined to bring comfort and a new direction to politics in Nigeria.
# BASAOYO2019[/quote]mind you she is not the 1st female in the country dia is one in osun state in September 27 governorship election too I can't remember her party name again and u know her very well hope she is not ur mum ooooo? Am coming home to gv her my vote she win or not
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by highbee02: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
I want to decamp and move to Ibadan. I want to be one of her SAs if she won.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

I didn't see your response, was deleted by a MOD, i am guessing.

You can re-write it, you would wish you never met someone like me grin

what rotimi did will pale in comparison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by tayo200(m): 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2019
lol.... she came to campaign in my area.. Ajegunle, ogbomoso... guess what?? na 1k she gave we boys...to share among like 15 people..
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 07, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I didn't see your response, was deleted by a MOD, i am guessing.

You can re-write it, you would wish you never met someone like me grin

what rotimi did will pale in comparison grin grin grin
make lie break ur neck.... u didn't see my response yet u knew it existed before dat ojoro mod bent to ur will.... u cannot measure up to a go.at azznut

Minister of Insa.nity

Make ogun smash ur supporters

Na now I see u well...

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by mungoparks: 11:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
:-Xpolitics you mean ,she go don pull pant tire be that.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2019
MarsianAbraham:

MarsianAbraham to his useless homosexual father and spermbank wh0re mother:

make lie break ur neck.... u didn't see my response yet u knew it existed before dat ojoro mod bent to ur will.... u cannot measure up to a go.at azznut

Minister of Insa.nity

Make ogun smash ur supporters

Na now I see u well...
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Marcelo290(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ohh she's a half cast. I for say when Afonjas begin fine like this grin

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by spiralwedge(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
She's beautiful. I hope she wins and make history
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
abokibuhari:
With all the whole cream she rub for body...
She's biracial.. BTW you people should stop having this misconception about fair Yoruba people.

4 Likes

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Soulsymbol99: 11:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Fine woman, u hv my vote grin
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nyaknor(m): 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
How come i have not seen her posters around??
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by WizJesus007(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2019
We are all Card Carrying Members of the Party...National Interested Party...We are all Interested!
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 12:13am On Jan 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:
See fine woman, and some yeasterners go dey shout like say na them get the monopoly of beautiful women

We done tell una. Yoruba fine from head to toe. Ibo only fine for face, their body wowo. This is fact! So dont argue with Ibo when he claim most beautiful girl on planet. No argue. We know they cant stand Yoruba women.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by ImperialYoruba: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2019
jeesprecy:

She's biracial.. BTW you people should stop having this misconception about fair Yoruba people.

I dont think women beauty should be viewed from skin tone. Dark and light are both beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Amthol(m): 1:15am On Jan 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Born on the 22nd of March, 1979 at UCH, Ibadan to the family of Chief Ali Balogun Sarumi and Mrs Jean Balogun Sarumi. Her father, Chief Alli Balogun Sarumi was born in Abebi in Ibadan where their family houses are still standing. BASA's dad is a community leader, businessman, investor and a politician per excellence. He was a member of the House of Representatives, and a Chairman on Science and Technology, representing Ibadan North under the platform of Alliance for Democracy (AD) party between 1999 and 2003
Omobolanle's beloved mother, Jean Balogun Sarumi is British and Christian by faith while her father is Muslim by birth and faith.
Irrespective of their religious differences, they live a compatible lifestyle worthy of emulation
She attended both primary and secondary schools in Ibadan - Nigeria, while her tertiary education was from various institutions in the United kingdom. She studied Social Work and Welfare, Psychology and Sociology. She also has a degree in Social Policy from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, U.K
BASA's drives are for a better Nigeria where everyone matters, regardless of tribe and religion
Bolanle Ashabi Sarumi Aliyu (BASA) is married with children. Her rising profile in political administration was first noticed when she was appointed as Special Assistant on Social Development to the then FCT Minister Chief Jumoke Akinjide. Omobolanle has been actively involved in grassroot politics and she has learnt a lot from her dad since 1999 on how best to serve the people
Her determination in venturing into partisan politics is with the aim to serve our nation, encourage and promote gender equality in Nigeria and build a better body of politics. Undoubtedly, totally pro democracy, a democrat to the core, a talent and a path-finder who deserves motivations and support for her determination to be in government
She is running for governorship in Oyo state. As the first female governor in the state and in the country, she is determined to bring comfort and a new direction to politics in Nigeria.
# BASAOYO2019

Oyo State is not ready for a female Governor. Maaaay be after 12 years she can try again.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by madjune(m): 1:18am On Jan 08, 2019
This woman fine no be small.

Wey that mod wey say Sanwo olu wife fine?
He needs to see a psychiatrist.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by godwon01(m): 3:05am On Jan 08, 2019
Talent wasted. She supposed to join labour or conservative party in the UK Nigeria is not ripe for her ideology. See Chichi Onuora Labour MP in Newcastle Upon Tyne .If she has decided to join Nigeria politics she would have been forgotten long time ago. Anyway I wish her bunch and bundle of success in her career. Oyo state is a one funny state .If U don't belong to them U can not become anything. Omo wa ni e je se.

1 Like

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Only1mi(f): 3:12am On Jan 08, 2019
jaxxy:
Nice I like smart ladies not smart ass ones. There’s a difference

The real slay queen!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Million Pounds ‘Stolen’ By Jeremiah Useni Seized In Jersey - Premium Times / Owl Appears In Delta Government House (picture) / Buratai: Spiritual Efforts Needed To Defeat Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.