Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate (28497 Views)

Meet Engr. Kemi Elebute-Halle, The First Female Governorship Candidate In Ekiti / Meet Nigeria’s Female Governorship Running Mates (Pics) / Ex Oyo First Lady Florence Ajimobi teaches how to handle a cheating husband. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by godwon01(m): 3:14am On Jan 08, 2019
UltimatePrime:
Dear sir/Ma,
Pls kindly assist me as you seem fit. I'm a final year student of Unilorin. I'm having difficulty completing my hostel feel as i am my own sponsor. The company i worked as a marketer during holiday refused to pay up our balance. May you not lack by God's grace.
Did U say U are undergraduate. That your grammar is not encouraging. People wants to help somebody who is very sound academicaly.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Muscomide: 4:09am On Jan 08, 2019
godwon01:
Did U say U are undergraduate. That your grammar is not encouraging. People wants to help somebody who is very sound academicaly.

See pot calling kettle black. Your grammar is just as bad, if not worse.

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by UltimatePrime: 4:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Sir, it was due to autocorrect. I never proofread until you brought it to my attention. Pls kindly assist as you deem fit sir.
godwon01:

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by felixmuyiwa: 4:56am On Jan 08, 2019
OYO State CBT Centre

Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Sholaco: 5:59am On Jan 08, 2019
Philistine:
Afonja and Natural beauty
make them igbo amaka hear u grin
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=abokibuhari post=74537256]With all the whole cream she rub for body...[/quote

By now you should be able to atleast differentiate cream with natural beauty.
Even if she uses it, she had this complexion naturally
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by darealez(m): 7:48am On Jan 08, 2019
Far from reality! It's good to let people know you exist tho but winning? That's far from it! Politics is a game... this people are yet to understand that... a perfect description is draft! A must capture game... Few days to the election and I'm just even knowing a woman is contesting despite days and weeks in Ibadan! No single radio, tv, street campaign¡¡¡ No be by Mary Kay...who beautiful help... Clinton wey sabi sef pack.. SMH
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by jellington: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2019
How i wish a woman with beautiful heart like this is voted as Governor of my darling state. Anyway impossible is nothing!
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by bizhop01: 8:02am On Jan 08, 2019
On Your Own
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by nochio(m): 8:20am On Jan 08, 2019
I guess she's been campaigning only online and in Ibadan, hmm Oyo state is massive, and listening to her talk i believe she just wants to book space.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 08, 2019
ImperialYoruba:

I dont think women beauty should be viewed from skin tone. Dark and light are both beautiful.

Exactly! I share the same view as yours.
Everyone should be comfortable in their skin.
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by mimicue(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2019
shes a beauty
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by KaYode004(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Hope 2019
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by GetCofOProperty: 12:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Congrats to this woman... I hope she receives a quatom of the votes so she can be considered for a good public post? cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by temmylorlah(f): 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
Pearlyakin:
Born on the 22nd of March, 1979 at UCH, Ibadan to the family of Chief Ali Balogun Sarumi and Mrs Jean Balogun Sarumi. Her father, Chief Alli Balogun Sarumi was born in Abebi in Ibadan where their family houses are still standing. BASA's dad is a community leader, businessman, investor and a politician per excellence. He was a member of the House of Representatives, and a Chairman on Science and Technology, representing Ibadan North under the platform of Alliance for Democracy (AD) party between 1999 and 2003
Omobolanle's beloved mother, Jean Balogun Sarumi is British and Christian by faith while her father is Muslim by birth and faith.
Irrespective of their religious differences, they live a compatible lifestyle worthy of emulation
She attended both primary and secondary schools in Ibadan - Nigeria, while her tertiary education was from various institutions in the United kingdom. She studied Social Work and Welfare, Psychology and Sociology. She also has a degree in Social Policy from Anglia Ruskin University, Cambridge, U.K
BASA's drives are for a better Nigeria where everyone matters, regardless of tribe and religion
Bolanle Ashabi Sarumi Aliyu (BASA) is married with children. Her rising profile in political administration was first noticed when she was appointed as Special Assistant on Social Development to the then FCT Minister Chief Jumoke Akinjide. Omobolanle has been actively involved in grassroot politics and she has learnt a lot from her dad since 1999 on how best to serve the people
Her determination in venturing into partisan politics is with the aim to serve our nation, encourage and promote gender equality in Nigeria and build a better body of politics. Undoubtedly, totally pro democracy, a democrat to the core, a talent and a path-finder who deserves motivations and support for her determination to be in government
She is running for governorship in Oyo state. As the first female governor in the state and in the country, she is determined to bring comfort and a new direction to politics in Nigeria.
# BASAOYO2019
I wish she could win but na Naija we dey!

Need a Planner/Coordinator for your next event? Beautiful and Professionally trained Event Hostesses? We are just a 'DM' away!
Instagram- Owambe_9ja
Whatsapp- 09055789277
Mobile- 08088757123
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by namo77: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
Welldone
Re: Omobolanle Sarumi Ashabi Aliyu, Oyo First Female Governorship Candidate by godwon01(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2019
Muscomide:

See pot calling kettle black. Your grammar is just as bad, if not worse.
Indomie kids . Era of Jss and SSS kids children claiming authority on somebody old enough to be his father. Point out the grammar that is not correct there. Arrogant kids.

Lagos PVC Clash: Tinubu Is Afraid Of Election - Debo Ologunagba / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Ben Bruce Compares Trump & Obasanjo: Both Are Womanisers That Like Pretty Ladies