Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. (83581 Views)

Prophet Fufeyin's Saga With Crippled Lady Takes New Turn, Reveals Facts Against / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by richard58: 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
doctoradekokolo:
26 likes...26 fools..still counting undecided
Can't you see what religion has already done to you, I'm sure if you have a knife and I'm by your side you won't hesitate to stab me x26 cheesy

Deal with it soon religion will disappear from the face of earth

4 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by lanrei(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Egbon put me in ni cheesy

We are both good Nigerians, let's stay that way
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by OfficialSam(m): 8:43am On Jan 08, 2019
sKeetz:
I bet this is the type of nyansh Mary had that made the holyspirit 'cum' unto her. grin

If the holy spirit sees this one, we'll be dealing with another jesus in 9 months. grin grin grin

You think you are funny for this blasphemy? You are just an idiot. It's crazy how you fools type anything for the 'likes.'
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by sKeetz(m): 8:47am On Jan 08, 2019
OfficialSam:

You think you are funny for this blasphemy? You are just an idiot. It's crazy how you fools type anything for the 'likes.'

Go and sleep Mr man

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Trybes(m): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2019
sKeetz you are an imbecil e. You are absolutely insane. If you try this in another religion you have met your waterloo.
Delete your post for your own good immediately and pray for forgiveness.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Igweann979(f): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you are very dumb.
thunder fire your generation!!!
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by OgaBuhari: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Igweann979:
thunder fire your generation!!!
fire yours first.
Gay bastard
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by OgaBuhari: 10:43am On Jan 08, 2019
lanrei:

We are both good Nigerians, let's stay that way
if the woman no gree fall for your scam, Las Las na ladies pant u go follow steal
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by frank317: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Mike008:

You better remove this post and ask for forgiveness if you are a Christian

Shaaaatap!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by samwhi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
sKeetz:
I bet this is the type of nyansh Mary had that made the holyspirit 'cum' unto her. grin

If the holy spirit sees this one, we'll be dealing with another jesus in 9 months. grin grin grin
Guy grin
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you should be the one to get lost.
U hate God yet you're always obsessed and frolicking with the Religion section

You're fellow Christians that always talk and make threads about Muslims and Allah, does that mean they hate Allah too? Hate what they don't believe exists? Yeye finish you there
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Igweann979(f): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
fire yours first.
Gay bastard
you for die this night but I forgive you, goat!!
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by SHOCK7(m): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
Shortyy:
Nice ass. Vaseline crew here you go.
And what of yours?
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Lihyunpark(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
OgaBuhari:
so u still remember her name abi
Na that pic make me remember ooo i don forget before oo

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by bionixs: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
urahara:

Same Bible that said a donkey fucking talked
it then means you the donkey is bleeping talking
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by bionixs: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
sKeetz:

Sorry your bible lied to you sad
you can only say that if you read mine
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 09, 2019
richard58:

Can't you see what religion has already done to you, I'm sure if you have a knife and I'm by your side you won't hesitate to stab me x26 cheesy

Deal with it soon religion will disappear from the face of earth

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by OgaBuhari: 11:34am On Jan 10, 2019
1Sharon:

You're fellow Christians that always talk and make threads about Muslims and Allah, does that mean they hate Allah too? Hate what they don't believe exists? Yeye finish you there
hmmm lepasharon
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by LordReed(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shortyy:
My dear ignoramus, the holy spirit isn't something you should joke around with.

LoL @ the irony of using a pervert rapist's picture to rebuke someone. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Shortyy(f): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2019
LordReed:

LoL @ the irony of using a pervert rapist's picture to rebuke someone. LMFAO!

Pervert rapist?
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Martinez19(m): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2019
Earthbound:
I love women who can dress modestly and still look hot.

But don't be deceived. When you see a very voluptuous woman such as this running back to Jesus, there's a serious, underlying problem.

Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2019
Shortyy:

Pervert rapist?

You didn't know? The guy is in jail for it.
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by Shortyy(f): 7:08am On Jan 11, 2019
LordReed:

You didn't know? The guy is in jail for it.

Lol didn't know
Re: Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. by 1Sharon(f): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2019
OgaBuhari:
hmmm lepasharon

Fvck off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / Mbaka Raises Alarm About Buhari's Life & Current Situation Of Things / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.