Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,442 members, 7,826,701 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift (15588 Views)

Law Graduate, Anyim Veronica Gets A Plot Of Land From A Company In Port Harcourt / Leke Adeboye Gets A Clean Shave In Honor Of His Brother, Dare / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by TMSMedia: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift (Photos)

Emmy Kosgei, the Kenyan wife of Senior Pastor of the Revival Assembly Church Lagos, Anselm Madubuko has gifted her mother a brand new car, IgbereTV reports.

Her parents, Bishop Jackson Kosgei and his Pastor Rose Kosgei of Worldwide Church of Kenya awarded with honorary Doctorate Degrees by The Breakthrough International Bible College University, a Theological and Bible College in Los Angeles, USA in recognition of their service and faithfulness to God and Humanity.

The gospel singer on Monday, December 7, took to her Facebook page to share photos of her mother shedding tears of joy during the presentation of the car gift.

She wrote:

"A great gift for a great selfless mother celebrating the rare #blackrose the heartthrob of our father #Dr.Jackson Kosgei Bsp Emerituson her honorary degree award ... love you mum ! #DrRosaKoskei"
https://www.facebook.com/275983659133234/posts/3755494521182113/?app=fbl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice.

Don't get the tears part though.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by osamz007: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Nice.
Don't get the tears part though.

jesus u no know tears of joy ni . emotions are expressed differently

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2020
osamz007:

jesus u no know tears of joy ni . emotions are expressed differently
Lol! Who doesn't know tears of joy?

My point is that for someone who has such a son-in-law who is likely to have a big compound filled with Rolls Royces and other luxurious cars, as was the trend with most well known Nigerian church leaders, a car gift shouldn't be a big deal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by osamz007: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

My point is that a car gift, for someone who has such a son-in-law who is likely to have a big compound filled with Rolls Royces and other luxurious cars, as was the trend with most well known Nigerian church leaders, shouldn't be a big deal.

kenya quite different I guess

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Nomorelove: 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
Eyah
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nice one
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by BigSarah(f): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
God is Good Truly
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Kzinne: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Mummyfour(f): 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
;So he has not bought her a car since?.
I was thinking that this would have been her 3rd car from him, if you know, you know cool
Very flamboyant, but handsome pastor sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Shamelessman01: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2020
Se mojo charity

Everybody just dey buy their mama car make I buy 100 card send my mama it's not size of the gift that matters, it's the heart

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Enoch07: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
we hear
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by iHart(m): 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
The car
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by revived: 4:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oooooooooo
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2020
Crooked pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by alizma: 4:50pm On Dec 07, 2020
When you sacrifice the thought to buy a car and cruise the town for the sake of your children and eventually the children grew to appreciate your efforts in raising them by giving you a car, house or any other thing of value, you will definitely not be able to hold back the tears of joy as something inside you at that time will be saying, thank God i took the right decision some years ago, thank God who helped me to keep my head high even when I had to trek around while my mates drove in their cars, finally here I am with a car finer than what I would have bought for myself and it is coming when it is needed most.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Molahnelson(m): 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Premium tears, according to Nairalander
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by tiswell(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2020
Life isn't fair to the fathers
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Charlieluvboy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2020
Oluwa bless us oh.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by ophilly: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Nissan Juke...this hideous contraption. It's 2011 model and the production was discontinued in 2018. Anyway, I trust nigerian mothers-in-law...they may not even accept it
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by faithfull18(f): 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2020
Okay.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Seyzcham91(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
thats right!
jesusjnr2020:

My point is that for someone who has such a son-in-law who is likely to have a big compound filled with Rolls Royces and other luxurious cars, as was the trend with most well known Nigerian church leaders, a car gift shouldn't be a big deal.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by aarin29642: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2020
Premium tears, according to Nairalander
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by bborn0: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Coinbased: 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Really
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by sonnie10: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
Mummyfour:
;So he has not bought her a car since?.
I was thinking that this would have been her 3rd car from him, if you know, you know cool
Very flamboyant, but handsome pastor sha grin
This is his second wife.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by dimusky: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2020
gypsey:
Crooked pastor

No. Not this one.
Re: Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2020
dimusky:

No. Not this one.
All of them are the same, crooked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Ways To Please God / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / How Come The Dogs Didn't Or Couldn't Eat Jezebel's Hands, Head And Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.