Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) (66747 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Fuckmytoto(f): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bb
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Orpe7(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Could be hers at the same time she could just be posing in front of people's cars

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by tallskinnyperv(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
She needs to employ me as her professional ass sucker...I will suck that her big ass..first thing in the morning like 4am...then wheneva she takes a shit...ama suck it clean goosh....70k per month cry

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
The benz belongs to apostle suleiman. Till today no one can explain y and how. Nonsense olosho

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Deicide: 5:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is her Totø you guys should stop hating grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 5:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is this a collection of cars or brochure of ass shots? I'm jumping into the conclusion that she does anal. How much is her start price?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2019
Let's stay and watch people complain that this forum promotes nothing but indecency while the thread racks views into the tens of thousands.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by IkpuMmadu: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na toto dey work so.

her toto mileage don go far.

Why your Toto mileage no go far .....na Women like you dey think say otters no dey work hard
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by madami123: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
Why is it that I don't know the lady I have not seen her movies before

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by mamatwiny(f): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is she into car hire business?
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by bigsmoke2(m): 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
I know who bought them grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by agarawu23(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
Most guys like big aSs. Therefore her cars must increase.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Tejiriseth(m): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
I call On #HOE . . . . . .
. . . . . . . .
Davash222:
Don’t say it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Farm tool.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by J2381: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
if you ask how many movies she has starred in, people will say you have bad Belle. lol

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by princejenks(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2019
azraeljaheel:
You sure say na her own abi no be this same girl use another person dog and range deceive us all this fake celeb undecided

Just saying sha not hating cool
dats oke okoye,get ur facts right
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by gentlegenius(m): 6:21pm On Jan 07, 2019
autojosh:

Daniella Okeke is a Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality, entrepreneur and a philanthropist.

The 31 year old is of Imo State extraction, though she grew up and had her education in Delta state.

The graduate of Fine and Applied Arts of the Delta State University, Abraka, has featured in not a few Nollywood movies.

Some Nollywood films that has earned her fame include ‘Sleek Ladies’, ‘Rotten Tomatoes’, ‘Stronger Than Pain’, ‘Heart Of a Widow’, ‘Friends or Foes’, “The Johnsons’ (TV drama series), ‘The Boss Is Mine’, ‘My Husband Not Yours’, ‘Luke Of Lies’, etc.

Okeke also featured in the Desmond Elliot-directed movie “Lagos Cougars”. Her role in the movie earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

The fast-rising and curvaceous actress is also known for her work of charity.

Aside acting, the flamboyant Daniella Okeke has other passions: For instance, she is a collector of expensive automobiles.

Her garage features cars like Mercedes-Benz 450 (believed to be a gift to her by a famous Nigerian Clergy), Range Rover Sport, Lexus SUVs, Land Rover LR3, etc.

See photos of some of her cars below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/curvy-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-and-her-car-collection-will-leave-you-drooling-photos/

Collection of Liabilities...
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by lexy2014: 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
autojosh:

Daniella Okeke is a Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality, entrepreneur and a philanthropist.

The 31 year old is of Imo State extraction, though she grew up and had her education in Delta state.

The graduate of Fine and Applied Arts of the Delta State University, Abraka, has featured in not a few Nollywood movies.

Some Nollywood films that has earned her fame include ‘Sleek Ladies’, ‘Rotten Tomatoes’, ‘Stronger Than Pain’, ‘Heart Of a Widow’, ‘Friends or Foes’, “The Johnsons’ (TV drama series), ‘The Boss Is Mine’, ‘My Husband Not Yours’, ‘Luke Of Lies’, etc.

Okeke also featured in the Desmond Elliot-directed movie “Lagos Cougars”. Her role in the movie earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

The fast-rising and curvaceous actress is also known for her work of charity.

Aside acting, the flamboyant Daniella Okeke has other passions: For instance, she is a collector of expensive automobiles.

Her garage features cars like Mercedes-Benz 450 (believed to be a gift to her by a famous Nigerian Clergy), Range Rover Sport, Lexus SUVs, Land Rover LR3, etc.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/curvy-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-and-her-car-collection-will-leave-you-drooling-photos/

How did she become a collector? Is it by buying them with her money or her sugar daddies bought them&gave 2 her? By d way, which car is e.t.c.? Even Desmond Eliot as a politician & veteran actor can't boast of all this. Bros, pls let's not celebrate people who we can't vouch 4 their source of wealth just because u want to write news

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Gavorche: 6:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
what really will cause the drooling is it the car or the big ass
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
lol. some people's tithes.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by DavidEsq(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Who dash monkey ya*sh? Dis wan wey I see for Gwagwalada dey fly bike. If she leave her moto for Lagos, why she no fly UBER or common drop wey be 5k t anywhere for Abuja? Oloshi

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Onliie(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bottom power

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by cascarino(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
IkpuMmadu:

Why your Toto mileage no go far .....na Women like you dey think say otters no dey work hard
Imo State ladies are known to be hugely financially successful but they don't get married in time. Ranging from Genevieve to linder ikeji.

I don't know why maybe men are afraid of them.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Xisnin(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
amhelpless:

and your own mileage dey zero abi?
He is a man.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by IkpuMmadu: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2019
cascarino:
Imo State ladies are known to be hugely financially successful but they don't get married in time. Ranging from Genevieve to linder ikeji.

I don't know why maybe men are afraid of them.

Why are you hugely financially unsuccessful? But Okeke isnt an Imo name !
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by IkpuMmadu: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
The truth is that Igbo be it men or women are smart and blessed ....so people should stop this envy
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Las Las the real magas na our politicians,clergy men and yahoo bois

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by staytravel: 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Chai!!
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by WeRblessed(f): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na toto dey work so.

her toto mileage don go far.

With a disheartening heart, I refuse to believe that you are a woman spewing a derogatory word against another woman. No matter the means of her cars and material acquisitions, allow God be the judge. Just read, like or share, and go to the next page. Please for your own good stop it. Thank you.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Am coming, lemme fry water!
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Truthisit: 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Esejojo:
Already drooling.. grin grin

Meanwhile...

Laptop For Sale:

Very neat fairly used (Canada-Used) Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Core i5 4GB, M520 @ m520 @2.4GHz, Windows 10 (64-Bit) , x64-based processor, 300GB HDD (2 Units)

Price = N50, 000

For expression of interest, call 08051162212.

Click below for photos and more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4876901/sale-lenovo-thinkpad-core-i5

Is it upgradable to 500GB HDD and 4-8GB RAM?
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by chuksohams(m): 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Only she acquire all these without any man in your life
Scam sakamanje
Just be sampling with Ur friends automobile dealer shop u hear
How many movies u feature, how many projects dey Ur hands wey fetch you those toys
Abegi na fmt but dem never tear d nylon for the ride sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enwerem Nelson, Mr Nigeria In New Photos, Pictured With Braless Lady / Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Moment Two Staff Of An Eatery In Amsterdam Recognised A 'disguised' Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.