Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari (269 Views)

2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / 2019: I Won't Criminalize Gay Nigerians - Donald Duke / 2019: I Don’t Care Which Party Returns Me To Senate – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari by rmo19: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari says free, fair and credible elections are the foundation of political stability and peace in any nation, assuring that he will leave a legacy of free and fair elections.

The president said this when he inaugurated the All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council in Abuja on Monday.

He noted that the quality of elections since 2015 had continued to improve with declining levels of problems that had defined elections in the past.

“We have insisted that votes must count and have maintained a policy of non-interference in elections.

“INEC has so far since 2015, conducted fair and credible elections in 195 constituencies nationwide, which have been attested nationwide to be qualitatively better than previou...........

More details here:http://ybtcnews.com/2019/01/07/2019-i-will-leave-a-legacy-of-free-fair-elections-buhari/
Re: 2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
You're power drunk and a misfit

People like you shouldn't be anywhere close to the corridors of power.

Your last bus-stop is May 29th 2019 because according to Amaechi, Nigerians have lost confidence in you.
Re: 2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari by SalamRushdie: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
You have already failed on that regard that moment you made you niece collation agent and refused to sign the electoral act
Re: 2019: I Will Leave A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections -buhari by Mynd44: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2019

(1)

General Election 2019: 54 Days To Go!! / Elections: Atiku Abubakar Asks Rotimi Amaechi To Resign, Return To PDP / All Our Corrupt Members Are Now In APC' - PDP Have No Corrupt People Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.