Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Commission From Webtalk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Commission From Webtalk (251 Views)

Webtalk To Take Over Facebook / A Website Facebook Will Not Want You To See--webtalk! / Pleas Help! What Is The Guiding Principle For Commission From Sales. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commission From Webtalk by Eomoso(f): 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Question : Do i need to invite 100 new member's for receive money from Webtalk?

No. You no need to invite 100 members for receive commission from Webtalk!

I received a lot of message, from my most follower. They was asking the same question as do i need to invite 100 peoples for receive money from webtalk?

Actually, who said you that you need to invite 100 peoples for receive money from Webtalk, they told you Lie!

You can invite any amount of peoples through your referral. You can invite 1,2,5,10 any amount of peoples it doesn't matter!

Example : if you invite only 10 person & each person invite 10 then
Your first referral = 10
2 nd referral 10×10 = 100
3 rd referral 100×10 = 1,000
4 th referral 1000×10 = 10,000
5 th referral 10,000×10 = 100,000

Only Beta user of Webtalk will get 5 step referral & who will join after Beta test complete they will get commission only from their direct referral, (not 5-step referral)

THAT IS THE REASON YOU HAVE TO JOIN NOW =========>IS FREE: https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6643385

If you want to qualify to become a (Beta) user of Webtalk then you need to complete your profile 100% then you can invite any amount of peoples. ( there have no any fixed amount)!

If you think - This post is helpful for you then you can Like & Share so that your contacts friends & family, get aware from this kind of craze news! And if you have any question - you can comments!

YOU HAVE NOT REGISTER, JOIN NOW IS FREE: https://www.webtalk.co/be/home/6643385

Best regards - Omosomi

(1) (Reply)

Solar Panel And Batteries (WHOLE SALE) / Serious Business Partner Needed ASAP / Accepting New Bussiness Entries For 2019..new & Old Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.