Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) (26620 Views)

I Am A Feminist - Temi Otedola Sets The Record Straight / Duncan Mighty's Source Of Wealth: "I Own A Construction Company Apart From Music / Bobrisky Arrested By Police In Lagos Over Fight With Toyin Lawani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
undecided undecided
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by enemyofprogress: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Empty barrel
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
OboOlora:
Please add shrine to the list of ur business empire

Or how do you explain the room you call a store beside the next exit to the changing room in your office.

Everybody know say u do jazz pass fadeyi oloro

na 2019 be this ooogrin
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by stevedre: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
emeijeh:
And this nonsense made fp?

Seun, like seriously!!??!!

And what's with the OLOSHOTIC EMPIRE IMAGE?

I feel your pain, what a baseless, useless and senseless post to grace fp. angry
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by garriboy(m): 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
So if she is coming to just one of the outlets (madam empire) she should also say empire.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
ajokebelle:
Some people sef.
Talking about fans that are asslickers.
Imagi e the statement- one of the things you want God to do for you.

How is it asslicking?

What if I say one of my prayers this year is to afford a Gucci bag?

He/She is referring to the financial status that will make him/her afford stuffs from her empire.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by bukatyne(f): 7:18pm On Jan 07, 2019
Tinnah, I wish you your heart desire jare.

You have done well so far.

If it is easy to do runs to build an empire, do yours.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by tgmservice: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2019
Empire built on thousand diicks
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Vince77(m): 7:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
Seun na wah o!
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by philsbaba: 7:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
ajokebelle:
Some people sef.
Talking about fans that are asslickers.
Imagi e the statement- one of the things you want God to do for you.
i tire oo. Fuckin ass � lickers

1 Like

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by philsbaba: 7:49pm On Jan 07, 2019
bukatyne:

How is it asslicking?

What if I say one of my prayers this year is to afford a Gucci bag?

He/She is referring to the financial status that will make him/her afford stuffs from her empire.
thats low. Aim higher!!
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Olajah81: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
Toto empire
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
See a human being's prayer request. Smh

1 Like

Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Bakasey: 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Na who u helep?
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by amjokes(f): 9:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
wink cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
In that case Dangote, Donald Trump and Jeff bezoz are runing shops
grin grin grin

Vagina Empire.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Isoduwa(m): 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2019
Stew � shop is better than night � empire
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Is she related to iyabo lawani?
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by Omenka87(m): 12:34am On Jan 08, 2019
When she advertised one of her meals from her restaurant ,a fan said he dream is to visit her ‘shop’.

Toyin corrected her saying she owns an empire ,not a shop.
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by xoxocandy(f): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2019
Nairatrenders:
Fashion designer and entrepreneur,Toyin Lawani has over 15 businesses she runs in her Lekki building in Lagos.

When she advertised one of her meals from her restaurant ,a fan said he dream is to visit her ‘shop’.

Toyin corrected her saying she owns an empire ,not a shop.

Talk about a boss chick!

Photos below :

Gist via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/i-own-an-empire-not-shop-toyin-lawani-sets-the-record-straight-photos/

good for you ma'am
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by NobleAjare(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Serves him right shaaa. So of all things to ask God, it's to visit an ordinary shop
Re: I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) by pcicero(m): 8:42am On Jan 08, 2019
Is she Lucious or Cookie Lyon?

(1) (2) (Reply)

At First I Never Liked The Fact That Bambam Acts Like A Church Girl - Teddy A / The Most Beautiful Girl In The World / Monalisa Chinda And Lanre Nzeribe Break-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.