Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti (22808 Views)

Mass Resignation Hits PDP In Delta State / ‘They Will Labour To Death’ — Tinubu Hits PDP, LP At APC Mega Rally In Osun / Mass Resignation Hits PDP Bayelsa State Government. "Everybody" Is Resigning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by CrestMan: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Observe the facial expressions of the military guy behind Buhari and the man in suit in that picture;

Them: I really pity Amaechi after the election but him no know
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by secijo: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2019
up pdp

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by madridguy(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin as you can see, am here laughing.

emeijeh:
It doesn't stop the fact that Amaechi, madridguy, marincilic and that jobless BBQ guy are crying bitterly, somewhere.

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by berrystunn(m): 7:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Nairalanders you all should be careful when dealing with people.

This dude called Nobelus Cabral scammed me of 800 euros two weeks ago. He promised to pay back by 27th of December when he gets his Paycheck by December 27th but when it was time to pay he blocked me on Facebook, and blocked my 3 numbers on WhatsApp.

The dude reside in Georgia USA and he's feeling that there's nothing that can be done to get him down.
The Internet is a world of its own when I'm done tarnishing this fraudster image he will sure get deported.

You think you can scam me of my hard earned 800 euros and go Scott free? Brother I'll tarnish your image everywhere.

His phone number/WhatsApp +16786814379
Facebook name - Nobelus Cabral

Report him to the police

What is link with euro in u.s ?
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by contigiency(m): 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
PDP and money, tufia! I was just reading with keen interest to check if money is not the problem, until I got to "he wants to sideline others so that he will keep the party's resources all to himself. " And I stood vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by demolinka(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mk17:

but another party I know have a certain tinubu as national leader

Does the constitution of that party make provision for it?
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobeluscabral: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
berrystunn:

Report him to the police

What is link with euro in u.s ?
My aunt actually sent me some money last two weeks to Nigeria but the transaction got cancelled several times cos of the increasing rate of scam going on in the country.

So i pleaded with this idiot called Nobelus to help me pick the money up and credit me directly to my Naija account and he agreed and i told him to take 15% out of the money.

When he picked the money i told him to credit me straight away but he was acting funny and was kind of replying late unlike before the money was paid and was giving me stories that Walmart is having some network issues and shits.

Two days later after flooding his inbox with messages he told me he used it to settle bills and will pay back on December 27th when his Paycheck is arriving and its more than a week since then this idiot blocked me everywhere, can you imagine?

Even after i told this greedy mofo to take 15% out of the money meant for some family problems this idiot converted everything to his own and my family has being on my neck for weeks now i don't even sleep at home anymore.

Nobelus you will surely regret this, you being in USA doesn't stop me from tarnishing your image globally.

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Anambralstson: 7:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
[s]
yns4real:
*Olujimi petitions Secondus, wants Campaign Council dissolved

The presidential campaign of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ekiti State looks set for a bumpy ride as the rivalry between immediate past governor of the state, Ayodele Fayose and the Senate Minority Leader, Chief Biodun Olujimi, has taken the center stage as the state chapter of the Presidential Campaign Council was inaugurated Monday.

Senator Olujimi, who has kicked against the composition of the state chapter of the campaign council, has consequently petitioned the National Chairman of the party, Chief Uche Secondus, calling on the party’s National Working Committee to disband and reconstitute Atiku Abubakar Campaign Council in Ekiti State.

Olujimi, who has been in running battle with Fayose over the leadership of the PDP in the state, accused the former governor of allegedly hijacking the council and filling the body with those she referred to as Fayose’s cronies.

In the petition dated January 6, 2019, and signed by herself, she held that only immediate dissolution of the council she said was “highly lopsided” would “avert unnecessary cleavages in Ekiti PDP.”

According to Olujimi, who is also the party’s candidate in the February 6 election, failure to accede to the request could mar the party’s electoral chances in the state.

Olujimi said: “The original composition had Professor Olusola Kolapo as chairman; Otunba Yinka Akerele as Director-General, and Chief Sanya Atofarati as Spokesperson/Director of Media among others while the position of Secretary did not exist in the original composition by the National Directorate.”

But Olujimi said she was rejecting a team that was recently announced in the media, which also has Professor Olusola as chairman but has Chief Dipo Anisulowo as Director General; Chief Gboyega Oguntuase as Secretary; Jackson Adebayo as Spokesperson and Lere Olayinka as Director, Media and Publicity.”

Olujimi claimed that Fayose had hijacked the council, placed his cronies in all strategic positions allegedly with the sinister intention to sideline other members of the party from participating in mobilising for the PDP presidential candidate during the election.

She therefore charged Prince Secondus to compel Fayose, who is the South West Coordinator of the Atiku campaign, “to adhere strictly to the resolution reached by stakeholders on how the council should be composed at a stakeholders’ meeting held in Ado Ekiti on December 28, 2018 to forestall cracks and crisis in the party ahead of the much-awaited polls.”

Olujimi said in the petition: “It should be understood that this is another orchestrated plan of former Governor Ayo Fayose to convert the party’s resources and fortunes to his personal enterprise as usual.

“He did it during the last governorship election and our party paid dearly for it in spite of my advice, warnings and outcry. Once beaten is twice shy.

“The publication reportedly cited the cronies and stooges of Mr Ayo Fayose as Chairman, Secretary, Director General, Spokesperson, Director of Media & Publicity among others.

“This is most unacceptable as Ekiti people and Nigerians cannot afford to lose this golden opportunity to change the APC-led maladministration both at the national and state levels for one person’s self-centeredness.”

She claimed that changes were made to members of Atiku/Obi Campaign Council for Ekiti State without notifying the stakeholders, describing such as “demeaning and mischievous.”

She warned that, “if he (Mr Ayo Fayose) fails to comply with the above, we shall be left with no other option than to take appropriate actions that will reflect the wish of the people as agreed in the meeting of the Campaign Council at the PDP State Secretariat and chaired by Professor Olusola Kolapo, the Campaign Council Chairman on 28 December, 2018.”
https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/182409/
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by tuniski: 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:
As e dey pain them for Ekiti PDP, e dey sweet us for the other side.

Even if Fayose takes over as chairman of the campaign and Olujimi as DG, PDP will still lose massively in Ekiti next month. The party is as good as dead in the state as we speak.
Ma decieve a ra ee!
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Pat4321: 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
seunmsg:
As e dey pain them for Ekiti PDP, e dey sweet us for the other side.

Even if Fayose takes over as chairman of the campaign and Olujimi as DG, PDP will still lose massively in Ekiti next month. The party is as good as dead in the state as we speak.
Let's do a free and fair elections, not this charade Apc called elections.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by berrystunn(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

My aunt actually sent me some money last two weeks to Nigeria but the transaction got cancelled several times cos of the increasing rate of scam going on in the country.

So i pleaded with this idiot called Nobelus to help me pick the money up and credit me directly to my Naija account and he agreed and i told him to take 15% out of the money.

When he picked the money i told him to credit me straight away but he was acting funny and was kind of replying late unlike before the money was paid and was giving me stories that Walmart is having some network issues and shits.

Two days later after flooding his inbox with messages he told me he used it to settle bills and will pay back on December 27th when his Paycheck is arriving and its more than a week since then this idiot blocked me everywhere, can you imagine?

Even after i told this greedy mofo to take 15% out of the money meant for some family problems this idiot converted everything to his own and my family has being on my neck for weeks now i don't even sleep at home anymore.

Nobelus you will surely regret this, you being in USA doesn't stop me from tarnishing your image globally.

I understand take it easy..
Which other action did you take ?

Which other information do you have about him ?

So I will know how to help you out
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobeluscabral: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
berrystunn:

I understand take it easy..
Which other action did you take ?

Which other information do you have about him ?

So I will know how to help you out
Just his phone number, Facebook details and His city and state in USA
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by berrystunn(m): 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

Just his phone number, Facebook details and His city and state in USA

Sorry , how did you know him?

And what is your location?
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Timatayo1: 8:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Olujimi she is useless Obirin abeyi to she can go to hell
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Nobeluscabral: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
berrystunn:

Sorry , how did you know him?

And what is your location?
I know him through a childhood friend.

I'm in enugu state at the moment sir
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by dheilaw1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sango kill pdp, atiku and their supporters
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Oshin56(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
ademoladeji:
Ekiti peeps get wahala too much. The state is a land of Petition
Na stubborn head they worry EKITI people they don't agree for one another

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by berrystunn(m): 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nobeluscabral:

I know him through a childhood friend.

I'm in enugu state at the moment sir

Which other action did you take ??
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by merry02(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
In the treachery opinion of Senator Olujimi, the DG of Atiku/Obi Campaign in Ekiti should be Otunba Yinka Akerele, who contested the July 14, 2018 governorship election under DPN and got less than 300 votes.

We should have her Assembly members that suspended duly elected PDP council chairmen and councillors as members of the campaign council abi?

That woman is madding mad walahi
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2019
demolinka:
Olujimi is the leader of the pdp in ekiti by constitutional provision, no need for political muscle flexing.

Shameful how a party that wishes to lay claim to the electoral mandate can't even respect it's own constitution. Or is it because she's a woman? Or because fayose still has looted funds stashed in some corners?

Shameless party!
I said it before PDP are not criox to wrestle APC in d forth coming polls come next month
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by Tareq1105: 9:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
kolnel:
lol
Why fighting over a losing party?
Seems everybody wants part of atiku loot
Nothing sweet pass free money

Fayose is now fighting for relevance
Life

It's all about Atikulooooted money.

These people will suck Atiku dry o.

I'm just wondering how Atiku will handle the lose next month because he's spending his money for the first time and victory is not visible.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by rexwalters: 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Even mad people too dey laugh

So your laughter no mean all s well with you cheesy cheesy
You are on your own.
Re: Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti by ImperialYoruba: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2019
PDP has no chance anywherw in SW, they should save themselves the bitterness and focus. They reconstitute or not what difference will they make on ground? Zero!
Pick your fights wisely. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Ile Tuntun Along Eleta Academy, Ibadan. Photos / Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi / Crude Oil Will Soon Sell For $50 Per Barrel – Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.