Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,120 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 PM

2019 Seven Days Prayerand Fasting. Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2019 Seven Days Prayerand Fasting. Day (279 Views)

COZA Cancels Its Yearly Programme Tagged “seven Days Of Glory / 2018 RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 49, Wednesday 28th Feb 2018. / RCCG 50 Days Fasting. Day 28. Wednesday 7th Feb 2018. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Seven Days Prayerand Fasting. Day by Mobileowowa: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Hi Nairalanders,

2019 SEVEN DAYS PRAYERAND FASTING. DAY from Commonwealth of Faith Christian Center.

ScripturalReading: Deuteronomy 8:7-18, Genesis 26: 1-2, 12, 2Chronicles 26:1-15, Psalms 112:1-3.

1) Father, thank you for the grace to witness the year of Glorious Fortune.
2)Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, strengthen my inner most being to chase after you with unrestricted passion in 2019.
3) Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, through the word and revelation given to your servant, David, make me to prosper seamlessly in 2019.
4) Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I need your marvelous help indeed.
5) Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I recieve grace to walk in the covenant without struggle.
6) Father, in this season of Glorious Fortune, I refused to be discouraged and distracted from my set goals.
7) I recieve grace for effective and impactful waiting on the LORD for the next 7 days.
cool I recieve fresh baptism of the spirit of wisdom for higher level of exploits for the kingdom.
9) In the name of Jesus Christ, my wisdom shall not be corrupted by the devil.
10) In the name of Jesus Christ, pride shall not corrupt my blessing and Destiny.
11) I recieve strategic wisdom for unusual profiting in my business, career and ministry.
12) Give God thanks for answered prayer. Praise Him.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Iginla Urge Nigerians To Pray For 2019 Presidential Election / “no One Would Pocket Anything Found On The Ground, / For Christian SISTER7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.