Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes (260 Views)

Pastor George Oyoke [one Saved Is Forever Saved] Part 2 / How Was The Black African Saved Before Christ - Discussion / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Died For Our Sins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is a continuation of the sharing of my gems here on nairaland that didn't make it to the front page despite being deserving of a place there.

And this one had to do with one of my fiercest critic here perfectbeing who posed to me a question concerning salvation before the coming of Jesus, and while I thought about what to respond to his question, I heard a voice utter two words to me, "the advance".

And before then I had never seen it in that light, but when I thought about it, it seemed perfect as I tried to hinge my response to that very question on those two words. So while I was typing myself I was also learning because it seemed that I was just being a mere vessel in the hands of the Holy Spirit to this extent.

I was amazed at the end product and from the fact that I didn't get any objection from the one who posed the question to me, it seemed it was also because he was confounded about the response that he couldn't gainsay or resist it, as that was the end of the matter.

So It was a blessing to me and I believe also to the person that asked me that question even though he didn't come back to acknowledge it, so thought it could be a blessing to someone else out here.

So enjoy.

Perfectbeing:

Jesusjnr, what's the purpose for Jesus' death? Since according to you, man could be saved before his death..

jesusjnr:

Why don't you ask Jesus because He was the one that told that woman she was saved before His death and resurrection, and I'm only just repeating what He said.

However i would try and use illustrations to oblige you such as one that you could very well relate to which is the advance, you know just like people say merry Christmas or happy new year in advance, even though it has not yet reached the day.

So Jesus was already the Savior of the world even prior to His death and resurrection, so even though He had not yet done it, it was only a matter of time.

So it was already His in advance, so if He saw anyone that had done what was required even before His death, He could give it to you and it would be yours from that very moment.

Another illustration is like King David, who was already king once he was anointed, despite that it took him several years before he sat physically on his throne, for in God's sight he was already the King of Israel by virtue of the anointing.

One more illustration is like a man who has been given a kingdom but yet to claim it, however he starts to appoint people that would work with him, and allocate to them places in the kingdom even though he had not yet claimed it, for it's his so it's his prerogative to do whatever he wanted with it, so any place he allocated to anyone automatically becomes that person's possession from that very moment even though he had not claimed it yet!

1 Like

Re: Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2019
The Advance!
Re: Question: Was There Any One Saved Before The Death Of Jesus? Ans: Yes by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Spiritual!

(1) (Reply)

. / The Unyielding Judge / Pray This Prayer Right Now If You Want To Make It Up There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.