Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Is My Gsd Pup Growing? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is My Gsd Pup Growing? (1066 Views)

Diary Of My GSD, Bella / Diary Of My GSD / I Need My Gsd To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by huntinghunter(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
I have this GSD pup which is now 12 weeks old. I'm of the opinion that its growth is slow and maybe its just my thinking. It feeds on Jo-Jo dog food, diamond dry food and booster. Active and feeds well. Your kind opinion please.

Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by sorority11(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
Its genetics have you checked the parent?
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by huntinghunter(m): 10:54am On Jan 08, 2019
sorority11:
Its genetics have you checked the parent?

Not yet. It was way billed to me. I will make enquiries. Thanks for the head up.
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by vinscent: 2:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
ur dog is grwin fyn
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by huntinghunter(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
vinscent:
ur dog is grwin fyn

* smiley dancing * you just made my day....that's some good news. Guess I just have to continue with her feeding program
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by PeraGSD: 7:58am On Jan 09, 2019
At 12 weeks she is looking OK but like someone mentioned, genetics - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Give the right leadership and watch her grow into the beauty German Shepherd Dogs are known for.
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by IamAnderson(m): 8:44am On Jan 09, 2019
your dog is beautiful and the growth is normal just keep up the good work!
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by huntinghunter(m): 10:57am On Jan 09, 2019
PeraGSD:
At 12 weeks she is looking OK but like someone mentioned, genetics - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Give the right leadership and watch her grow into the beauty German Shepherd Dogs are known for.

Thanks bro
Re: Is My Gsd Pup Growing? by huntinghunter(m): 10:58am On Jan 09, 2019
IamAnderson:
your dog is beautiful and the growth is normal just keep up the good work!

Gracias

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Long Hair GSD Litter Announcement / Finally Chelsea Is Pregnant / Import Great Dane Pups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.