Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) (25426 Views)

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu And Buhari Throwback Photos, 18 Years Ago / Soldiers Massacre: Reno Omokri Shares Buhari's Throwback Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by vicdom(m): 10:26am On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Just see how his tweet absolving Buharibof despotism came back to haunt him grin grin grin..isnt God great!!!..If not for the suffering of innocent Nigerians I would have voted for Buhari next next month just so he will deal with Tinubu and Ameachi
cheesy wink grin
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by nelronaldo(m): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Did his thug shoot at a policeman? You guys eehn!
What are you saying? Who talked about thug? The police have been on his neck before the said incident.
He should answer any question he has to answer regarding the policeman incident and let the law take its course but that doesn't mean the FG and Bello aren't chasing him for criticizing them.
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by dokie: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Otsam:

There is nothing wrong in saying someone is good if you think so and saying he's bad when you realized it. That's what we call integrity. But our people prefers to stick with the person just to save their face that's why you see tinubu giving incoherent speeches, they all know the truth but it is hard to come down from the high horse of pride. I'm nit saying dino is a saint but that his act is a true act of activism /democracy.

How could he say Buhari is good? Some of us were shouting at the top of our voices that Buhari will set us back 30 years if he became Nigerias president. How come they didn't know he was going to be a disaster and they are claiming to be leaders? Leaders should be intelligent and should have foresight.

To be honest, none of those returning to the pdp deserved to be accepted back into the fold because it was them that brought this evil man on us, including Atiku and Saraki.

If not for the fear of what another 4 years of Buhari will present to us, we for vote am so that he can teach the remaining crossovers a terrible lesson just like SalamRushdie said.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by tesppidd: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
Cursing and Insulting Buhari all day and night does not make your opinion the majority opinion.

The opinion of some wailing wailers is neither the majority nor the superior opinion on Buhari.

We shall test that at the polls.

Atiku never again!
PDP never again!!

Buhari till 2023,
APP till 2055.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Olisakeys: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2019
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by fasho01(m): 10:51am On Jan 08, 2019
Hahahahaha..

Reason why I don't pity melaye amidst his ordeal. Garrulous disloyal show off guy
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by chocolatelady(f): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2019
Humchi:
The way these people start deserting buhari and apc shows the kind of government that is governing this country.
Let me educate u becos u are not in this country. Obj left PMB when he realised that PMB wanted a second term. For Obj, that will be beating his record as a former head of state and two time democratically elected president. For Atiku, since PMB did not die in UK hospital as he expected, knowing fully well that nobody will give him ticket in APC and also becos of his desperation to rule Nigeria due to selfish interest, he left APC. The same thing with Kwankwaso, all wanted to be president of Nigeria which APC cannot give them ticket. For Dino, he fell out with his governor and knowing fully well that he will not get APC ticket, he went to PDP. So, u can see that they all left becos of their selfish interest.
Obj, atiku, dino, kwakwaso, etc all have left because the discover the incompetence of buhari led administration. And they know how apparent it is on Nigeria and her citizens.

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Shikini: 11:05am On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Just see how his tweet absolving Buhari of despotism came back to haunt him grin grin grin..isnt God great!!!..If not for the suffering of innocent Nigerians I would have voted for Buhari next next month just so he will deal with Tinubu and Ameachi
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Otsam(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2019
dokie:

How could he say Buhari is good? Some of us were shouting at the top of our voices that Buhari will set us back 30 years if he became Nigerias president. How come they didn't know he was going to be a disaster and they are claiming to be leaders? Leaders should be intelligent and should have foresight.

To be honest, none of those returning to the pdp deserved to be accepted back into the fold because it was them that brought this evil man on us, including Atiku and Saraki.

If not for the fear of what another 4 years of Buhari will present to us, we for vote am so that he can teach the remaining crossovers a terrible lesson just like SalamRushdie said.

I am not disputing that, but as long as there is always room to undo whatever has been done, that's what most of them shouting buhari should have done. I will always say it, it's not the matter of apc/pdp. People lost hope in d former president due to some issues and due to d media hijack by the apc, so if anyone thinks as at that time that buhari would be better than gej, fine, but as soon as they realize they were wrong, there is nothing bad in saying it to the nation that we were wrong, we thought he'd be better. That's what i meant. As a matter of fact, i think the leadership of Nigeria is like titrating, we keep shopping till we get one that fits. So i expects every one that shouted sai baba then to also advocate for his removal now since he didn't fit in to expectation.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:26am On Jan 08, 2019
nelronaldo:

What are you saying? Who talked about thug? The police have been on his neck before the said incident.
He should answer any question he has to answer regarding the policeman incident and let the law take its course but that doesn't mean the FG and Bello aren't chasing him for criticizing them.
But they gave a reason for seeking his arrest. Why was he refusing to see the police? Why is he always fainting? If he is innocent he should not resist arrest, after all he is not a regular guy on the street, he is a senator.
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by mikejj(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2019
Alexis11:
That was when he was saying the truth. grin
but now if you climb mango tree you die if you dont climb you die..i have decided to remain on the mango tree and ...
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by anonymous1759(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Humchi post=74550503]The way these people start deserting buhari and apc shows the kind of government that is governing this country.

Obj, atiku, dino, kwakwaso, etc all have left because the discover the incompetence of buhari led administration. And they know how apparent it is on Nigeria and her citizens.

You get sense at all You believe all these Men deserted Buhari for Nigeria's interest or for selfish purpose?? All the big wigs left PDP then because GEJ wanted to go for a second term knowing it'll be hard to unseat him, they all fled to APC because they was no Flag bearer for presidency. Same thing played down in the APC when Buhari wanted to come back for a second term. They all left to PDP again because there was no Flag bearer. If you're logical almost all the big wigs who left APC contested for Presidential ticket in PDP...

These men don't care about us, the sooner you know the better. I know Buhari is bad but I fear Atiku his too desperate...
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Olarewaju89: 1:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Last355:
As the popular saying goes "no permanent friend or foe in politics".

Below are old tweets of the Embattled Sen Dino Melaye’s; where he publicly display his affection and declared his unwavering support for President Buhari and APC.

The Senator who is presently "incapacitated" at the police clinic in Abuja was instrumental in installing the present administration; he was so involved the he Mc-ed Gov Yahaya Bello of kogi state inauguration free-of-charge.

We however wish him quick recovery.

Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Wesely01(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Last355:

Below are old tweets of the Embattled Sen Dino Melaye’s; where he publicly display his affection and declared his unwavering support for President Buhari and APC.

The Senator who is presently "incapacitated" at the police clinic in Abuja was instrumental in installing the present administration; he was so involved the he Mc-ed Gov Yahaya Bello of kogi state inauguration free-of-charge.

Dino deserve what ever treatment his getting from this government because you brought them in.
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Humchi(m): 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=anonymous1759 post=74561787][/quote]

your point is that they left for their selfish interests...

Please reread my post, i didn't say they left for the good nor for their interests. My point is on buhari, if he has been good, they wouldn't have the reason of moving to another camp just because they thought the opposition would likely win.

For clearer view, buhari incompetence is what is making these big wigs to opt out. And making the opposition a better option.

Got the point?
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by anonymous1759(m): 2:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Humchi:

your point is that they left for their selfish interests...

Please reread my post, i didn't say they left for the good nor for their interests. My point is on buhari, if he has been good, they wouldn't have the reason of moving to another camp just because they thought the opposition would likely win.

For clearer view, buhari incompetence is what is making these big wigs to opt out. And making the opposition a better option.

Got the point?

I don't think so, these Men don't have good intentions for Nigeria... They prefer a corrupt president who will give them juicy appointments.. Buhari is not a Saint but I trust him more than GEJ or Atiku... I rather throw my vote to Ekwesili or Sowore... Atiku is not the Man.. I prefer to vote for Peter obi as President to Atiku. Atiku is certified looter...
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Cantonese: 2:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Last355:

Goat when take lion make friend wetin e first think. Dino Melaye how we go take sorry for you? The same APC with Buhari when you support die na him dey kill you so. Sorry bros.
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by CoolAmbience(m): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
dokie:
I no fit laugh abeg.

I stopped feeling for Dino when I remembered how he tongue lashed Jonathan in the build up of 2015 election and how he helped foist this calamity on this country.

Why would anyone feel for Dino? Is he suffering?

You know see cars wey pack for him house.....
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by brownbib(m): 2:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Karma my Ge.
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by unity004(m): 4:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
cheesy
samuelson06:
You've forgotten to add a picture of one t-shirt he was wearing then and scored GEJ F9 for everything. Let him enjoy Buhari's A1 in all things.
grin
samuelson06:
You've forgotten to add a picture of one t-shirt he was wearing then and scored GEJ F9 for everything. Let him enjoy Buhari's A1 in all things.
"hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"- GEJ
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by Dlee1(m): 4:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by GetCofOProperty: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
Interesting Statistics.... Thanks for reminding us cool

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return... Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

Don't miss the current promos Visit our Ikeja Office (Off Medical Road) or Island Office (Awoyaya Ajah). Call/WhatsApp +234(0)8027390046, 08034113771. Check our signature here below And Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC
[img]https://media1./images/c5cbd05c55a91d19769f57df261f326e/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by 77up(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2019
Humchi:
The way these people start deserting buhari and apc shows the kind of government that is governing this country.

Obj, atiku, dino, kwakwaso, etc all have left because they discover the incompetence of buhari led administration. And they know how apparent it is on Nigeria and her citizens.

If buhari has been good, all these people wouldn't have move to another camp and wouldn't 've made the opposition a better option.
They left because bubu didn't allows looting and power sharing like before.

Dealwiththetruth !
Re: Dino Melaye Supporting President Buhari (Throwback Tweets) by obyrich(m): 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2019
dokie:
I no fit laugh abeg.

I stopped feeling for Dino when I remembered how he tongue lashed Jonathan in the build up of 2015 election and how he helped foist this calamity on this country.
There is payback for every work we do. He is reaping the fruit of his labour. Kudos to uncle Dino. grin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates) / Professor Jerry Agada Is Dead / Kwara Community Where Residents Share Dirty Water With Cattle, Dogs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.