Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

High Wickedness Of Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / High Wickedness Of Man (286 Views)

God Is Angry With The Wickedness Of Men, I See Fire Over The Nations / Man Beats His Fiancee During Church Service After Pastor Exposed Her Wickedness / The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

High Wickedness Of Man by ChoiceK(f): 3:04am On Jan 08, 2019
I pity sinners

Some people are just so wicked to God and claim to be Christians.

Do you even know the meaning of Christian?

Tom is a Christian, Janet is a Christian yet you can't tell of any good life in them.

I remember a man whom his wife put to birth on Sunday morning, yeah he was excited like every man should be. Do you know what this man did? He brought canopy together with his so called club members, they drank and they drank on the very day of Sunday. This man could have gone to Church that Sunday morning and thank God for his wife safe delivery instead he preferred to drink (alcohol) with his drunkard club members, to tell you the wickedness of man. But do you know the surprising thing, he lost his baby the next morning. I don't know the cause of the death of his child.

I also know of a man, they were having their usual club members meeting. After playing different types of wordly music, after drinking their bears etc, they said "let us pray" and they prayed while alcohols were in their midst. High wickedness of man!.

You cant serve Satan and God. You better choose one while its still early.

Man is so wicked, and God is enduring everyday. If you know how your sins are appearing before God, you would support God for making Hell.

If you like repent, if you don't like don't repent, its your Choice, but it will tell on you on the day of the wrath of God. When God was speaking like man, He regreted ever creating man.

Genesis 6:3,5-7

[3]And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

[5]And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

[6]And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

[7]And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

You Jehovah witness read the above verse, you who believe that God can't make hell.

Its left for you to turn unto God Almighty your maker, seek Him while you can still find Him and pray to Him while His near you. Repent now you are still alive and flee from sin. God is Love and also a God of judgment.

God bless You.
Re: High Wickedness Of Man by tripplephi: 3:25am On Jan 08, 2019
ABRAHAM LIED yet he made heaven

ISAAC too lied and made heaven

JACOB lied and made heaven

the disciples of JESUS stole corn from a field and JESUS DID NOT CONDEMN THEM TO HELL

SAMSON VISITS PROSTITUTES YET HE IS IN HEAVEN

THERE ARE MANY OTHERS....

you may have GOOD INTENTIONS in writing this post BUT peoople like you who write these posts forget that the DEVIL has captives and many are christians.... no matter how you scare them with hell.... UNLESS YOU CARRY THE POWER TO BREAK THE CHAIN AND STRONGHOLDS IN THEIR LIVES.... you are no different from a hypocrite.... having a form of godliness but denying the power.

DID YOU KNOW JESUS NEVER CONDEMNED THE WOMAN WHO WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED IN ADULTERY/FORNICATION?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE THEIF ON THE CROSS NEVER APPOLOGIZED FOR HIS SINS OR EVEN GET BORN AGAIN?

The bible shows us that THE GOSPEL IS NOT IN WORDS but in POWER.

all these posts are literature BUT lack the POWER to deliver a person struggling with sin.

So I admonish you to pray and intercede for people... because WORDS LIKE..."if you like repent...." ARE NOT WORDS THAT JESUS WOULD USE.

If you had LOVE... true AGAPE LOVE.. you would have written with so much grace in your text.

A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS NOT A PERFECT SOUL.... is simply a faulty person who admits that he can not get clean on his/her own and puts his trust and total belief in JESUS AND HIS WORK ON THE CROSS.

ChoiceK:
I pity sinners

Some people are just so wicked to God and claim to be Christians.

Do you even know the meaning of Christian?

Tom is a Christian, Janet is a Christian yet you can't tell of any good life in them.

I remember a man whom his wife put to birth on Sunday morning, yeah he was excited like every man should be. Do you know what this man did? He brought canopy together with his so called club members, they drank and they drank on the very day of Sunday. This man could have gone to Church that Sunday morning and thank God for his wife safe delivery instead he preferred to drink (alcohol) with his drunkard club members, to tell you the wickedness of man. But do you know the surprising thing, he lost his baby the next morning. I don't know the cause of the death of his child.

I also know of a man, they were having their usual club members meeting. After playing different types of wordly music, after drinking their bears etc, they said "let us pray" and they prayed while alcohols were in their midst. High wickedness of man!.

You cant serve Satan and God. You better choose one while its still early.

Man is so wicked, and God is enduring everyday. If you know how your sins are appearing before God, you would support God for making Hell.

If you like repent, if you don't like don't repent, its your Choice, but it will tell on you on the day of the wrath of God. When God was speaking like man, He regreted ever creating man.

Genesis 6:3,5-7

[3]And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

[5]And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

[6]And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

[7]And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

You Jehovah witness read the above verse, you who believe that God can't make hell.

Its left for you to turn unto God Almighty your maker, seek Him while you can still find Him and pray to Him while His near you. Repent now you are still alive and flee from sin. God is Love and also a God of judgment.

God bless You.

1 Like

Re: High Wickedness Of Man by ChoiceK(f): 8:57am On Jan 08, 2019
tripplephi:
ABRAHAM LIED yet he made heaven

ISAAC too lied and made heaven

JACOB lied and made heaven

the disciples of JESUS stole corn from a field and JESUS DID NOT CONDEMN THEM TO HELL

SAMSON VISITS PROSTITUTES YET HE IS IN HEAVEN

THERE ARE MANY OTHERS....

you may have GOOD INTENTIONS in writing this post BUT peoople like you who write these posts forget that the DEVIL has captives and many are christians.... no matter how you scare them with hell.... UNLESS YOU CARRY THE POWER TO BREAK THE CHAIN AND STRONGHOLDS IN THEIR LIVES.... you are no different from a hypocrite.... having a form of godliness but denying the power.

DID YOU KNOW JESUS NEVER CONDEMNED THE WOMAN WHO WAS CAUGHT RED HANDED IN ADULTERY/FORNICATION?

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE THEIF ON THE CROSS NEVER APPOLOGIZED FOR HIS SINS OR EVEN GET BORN AGAIN?

The bible shows us that THE GOSPEL IS NOT IN WORDS but in POWER.

all these posts are literature BUT lack the POWER to deliver a person struggling with sin.

So I admonish you to pray and intercede for people... because WORDS LIKE..."if you like repent...." ARE NOT WORDS THAT JESUS WOULD USE.

If you had LOVE... true AGAPE LOVE.. you would have written with so much grace in your text.

A TRUE CHRISTIAN IS NOT A PERFECT SOUL.... is simply a faulty person who admits that he can not get clean on his/her own and puts his trust and total belief in JESUS AND HIS WORK ON THE CROSS.

A true believe will see nothing wrong with the post above, someone can get touched by the message and realize His sins and then the Holy Spirit can convince he/she to repent.
Be careful whenever you are finding fault in posts which can lead to genuine repentance. In your comment, you didn't promote repentance instead you just promoted free will to sin by simply explaining that others in the Bible had sinned without God forgiving them and they went to heaven, does it mean you can simply sin and go to heaven without repentance?.
You can repent from your sins by simply asking God to forgive you, turning away from you sins and turning unto God. You can do it now why its still early. Do not look for or accept excuses to remain in sin.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of Being Given A Diary In Your Dream? / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Seven(7) / Angelic Interpretation Of Number Nine (9)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.